Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Bartozio said:

I only have one though, and I have several Catria's :O

I don't actually care if you use Catria as Luna fodder haha

Go for it

I would probably change my build depending on her nature though. A slower one would be the QR one I used to use :)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

jsv4sFi.png

My baby girl is all grown up now <3

@Astolfo! @Bartozio @Alkaid @Vaximillian @Legion! @Rezzy

I might replace Fortify with Goad soon

Ohmigosh! It's tooootally amazing! That 41 speed is like, super duper helpful for not getting doubled and everything! 

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't actually care if you use Catria as Luna fodder haha

Go for it

I would probably change my build depending on her nature though. A slower one would be the QR one I used to use :)

I remember how good that one was!

I do have a -Spd+Atk Catria who would be great for that, but I could also use my +Atk-Def one for a LaD build. I could also use my newer +Def-Hp one for the QR build. Why does she have to be so versatile!

Any cool ideas?

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s what I’ve been doing. I used to have over nine tonnes of Fredericks, so…

Wanna trade? I have a life supply of Subaki's and Hana's that I'm never going to use... (I mean I'll use a few, but still)

Edited by Bartozio

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I remember how good that one was!

I do have a -Spd+Atk Catria who would be great for that, but I could also use my +Atk-Def one for a LaD build. I could also use my newer +Def-Hp one for the QR build. Why does she have to be so versatile!

Any cool ideas?

I'm not super good at strategy and making builds, but I think the LnD one would be great. Maybe Firesweep Lance or something would be good for it :O

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm not super good at strategy and making builds, but I think the LnD one would be great. Maybe Firesweep Lance or something would be good for it :O

Probably, although I don't have a fire sweep lance to spare.

Hmm, guess I'll give it a bit more thought then. To be continued...

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, did you promote 3 different Catrias, or get lucky and pull 3 of her?

First Catria was the free one. Second one was a 4* one I pulled and I merged her into the first one. This third one was a 5* with +Spd -Res and I merged the old one into this one. I have one more at 4* whom I will promote eventually and merge into this one

Is there a rough average about how many orbs we get a month? Is it also safe to assume Trials are likely a thing, when counting? That would be at least 35, 12-15 from Arena, lowball 5 for Quests (?), 6 per banner (?) as well as their respective daily log-in bonus (15...?).

Counting Valter, there are currently 164 units in the Catalog of Heroes. Counting up the ones added since launch, I got 66 added since launch and 98 in the base game. The "base game" count includes Narcian, f!Robin, Ursula, Michalis, Navarre, Zephiel, Xander, and Camus, since they were all present in the base game despite being enemy-only, so you could also count it as 90 vs 74. Either way, that's quite an impressive rate: if we keep getting at least 10 new units per month, the "new" units will outnumber the base game ones by the end of the year.

Aw I was at school and missed all the Catria talk.

Anyways, I pulled a 4* Roderick finally who's neutral. Is he worth the eventual upgrade or should I give Atk+/Spd- Catria fire sweep lance, making my Flier Emblem strictly Player Phase? If not her, who else would be a good fire sweep candidate? I don't plan on making horse embrem anytime soon since no Rein.

Um... soooo... I came across a glitch... I was doing Chain Challenge for the new paralogue (the 6 battle challenge), and I initially lost to the 4th battle on turn 7, with the enemies you see on screen being alive at the end...

WBJZGTa.png?1

I... have no idea how this happened, but the Sword Cavalier was on top of one of my units and I could change his position, but not of Frederick, who wound up below Ninian...

Frederick couldn't be moved until Ninian took her turn on not-Frederick's space.

Edited by Xenomata

25 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Aw I was at school and missed all the Catria talk.

Anyways, I pulled a 4* Roderick finally who's neutral. Is he worth the eventual upgrade or should I give Atk+/Spd- Catria fire sweep lance, making my Flier Emblem strictly Player Phase? If not her, who else would be a good fire sweep candidate? I don't plan on making horse embrem anytime soon since no Rein.

In my opinion, neutrals are good to keep and use. Depending on the unit, I think is okay to 5* some of them, but I would not promote every single one of them though.

14 minutes ago, XRay said:

In my opinion, neutrals are good to keep and use. Depending on the unit, I think is okay to 5* some of them, but I would not promote every single one of them though.

Oh, I don't plan on just upgrading everyone. I only upgrade ones that I like. It's just that he seemed like a pretty good unit to me so I wouldn't mind having 5* Rody. It's just that I might like FS Catria better.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Counting Valter, there are currently 164 units in the Catalog of Heroes. Counting up the ones added since launch, I got 66 added since launch and 98 in the base game. The "base game" count includes Narcian, f!Robin, Ursula, Michalis, Navarre, Zephiel, Xander, and Camus, since they were all present in the base game despite being enemy-only, so you could also count it as 90 vs 74. Either way, that's quite an impressive rate: if we keep getting at least 10 new units per month, the "new" units will outnumber the base game ones by the end of the year.

Don't forget that 4 more heroes are confirmed to be added. It will probably be more SS units though. Not that I'm complaining about that.

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Don't forget that 4 more heroes are confirmed to be added. It will probably be more SS units though. Not that I'm complaining about that.

What exactly are you referring to?

I'm talking about units currently programmed into the game. There are 164 of those. There will be more added when the current main banners end, but whoever they are, they haven't been added yet.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

24 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm talking about units currently programmed into the game. There are 164 of those. There will be more added when the current main banners end, but whoever they are, they haven't been added yet.

I don't remember where I saw it, but there was a screenshot of the catalog that had either 168 or 169 (don't remember which) as the number of heroes in the game. I'm pretty sure that's what they're referring to.

25 minutes ago, Othin said:

In the most recently Feh stream, when they were showing the catalog of heroes, they showed that 168 was the max amount of heroes. 

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

@GuiltyLove loves Catria... @Anacybele loves Frederick...

Who am I suposed to use as Luna fodder?

Don't worry about it, I'd use extra Fredericks for Luna if necessary too. XD I would just thank him for being useful in more ways than just battle!

I'm pretty sure the other four units are CYL. September has to be CYL because it fits with the timeframe IS gave us and October would be Halloween.