Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

In the most recently Feh stream, when they were showing the catalog of heroes, they showed that 168 was the max amount of heroes. 

This is the only one I could find, and it says 159.

JwbHHme.jpg

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't worry about it, I'd use extra Fredericks for Luna if necessary too. XD I would just thank him for being useful in more ways than just battle!

I'm pretty sure the other four units are CYL. September has to be CYL because it fits with the timeframe IS gave us and October would be Halloween.

The next four could be another banner before CYL, since Summer doesn't end until late September.

I sorta hope they chill it with the Seasonal Banners and don't do a Halloween Banner.  That would mean 5 straight months of limited-time special Banners, and that just seems way too much, when we have just as many repeat characters getting added as new characters, considering Tellius and Judgral are still massively underrepresented, and until now, Magvel was, too.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The next four could be another banner before CYL, since Summer doesn't end until late September.

I sorta hope they chill it with the Seasonal Banners and don't do a Halloween Banner.  That would mean 5 straight months of limited-time special Banners, and that just seems way too much, when we have just as many repeat characters getting added as new characters, considering Tellius and Judgral are still massively underrepresented, and until now, Magvel was, too.

And the Halloween banner should start late September and last for all of October if the current pattern for special banners continues. Which would leave the end of August and all of September for CYL.

8 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

That is different from what I remember but proof doesn't lie. Weird how I though that.

Could it have been the Japanese version or something?

If it really said 168 somewhere, that'd be interesting. I've been assuming the next number it'll hit is 169: 4 from the next banner (probably CYL) and 1 from the next TT unit.

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Those are some funny choices of words. XD

Honestly, even I'm not sure if I went with that wording intentionally.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't particularly want another seasonal banner for a while either but I'm entirely expecting them to put out some type of autumn-themed banner to continue the trend of having at least one banner for each season. I really hope this is another thing that I'll be wrong about though.

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

So that's were I got it from. Funny how that works. But who will those four units be?

Could be CYL, but I really don't care much for the top 4 and want new characters so I hope not. I really don't want another month seasonal/special.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

So that's were I got it from. Funny how that works. But who will those four units be?

Interesting. Presumably, they're just the CYL versions of Ike, Roy, Lyn, and Lucina, since we know those will be added sometime soon, almost certainly as the very next banner.

Thinking more on the 168 vs 169 thing, version 1.6 went out before the August TT started. So the September TT character will probably get added in 1.7 as the 169th character.

14 minutes ago, AceTrainerDan said:

This is the post about the 168 heroes Catalog.

<snip>

Thank you for the assurance that I'm not actually crazy. It was honestly really bugging me that I didn't remember where I saw that screenshot from.

Anyways, I'm assuming those next four are the CYL units until proven otherwise. Summer is starting to wind down after all.

Honestly, since we got banners for Easter and summer, it'd be weird not to have a Halloween banner at this point. I really want one anyway to see what costumes IS comes up with! Hopefully they're cute and cool!

I'm also assuming that the next banner is CYL until proven otherwise as well.

Oh yes, the next four characters will most likely be CYL with its banner lasting all of September so people have enough time to pull. Same with October and the eventual Halloween banner. I just hope it's not Nohrian Season #2 or #3 if we count Spring Xander and Spring Camilla. 

If we're getting this many seasonal banners, I'm just hoping one of them finally gives us an armored tome unit. Even if it's CYL.

I still say the best case for a seasonal armored tome unit would be Santa Hector, though.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Oh yes, the next four characters will most likely be CYL with its banner lasting all of September so people have enough time to pull. Same with October and the eventual Halloween banner. I just hope it's not Nohrian Season #2 or #3 if we count Spring Xander and Spring Camilla. 

Horse Archer Xander as the Headless Horseman.

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I just hope it's not Nohrian Season #2 or #3 if we count Spring Xander and Spring Camilla. 

This. I'm so sick of Nohr, especially since Hoshido has gotten nothing in terms of special banners. Takumi is actually more popular too.

Make the Halloween banner Hoshido and Tellius! Ryoma, Takumi, Ike, and Titania or Elincia would be sweet. Elincia isn't in the game yet, but neither was Charlotte when she got on the bride banner, so. xP

I know Ike being on two special banners in a row would be kind of odd, but he's super popular. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Rezzy said:

Horse Archer Xander as the Headless Horseman.

Oh no...Xander has had enough pandering as it is. It's starting to feel like the person in charge of the banners is that Treehouse lady who was thirsting for Xander during that FE Warriors stream. 

Armored mage...outside seasonal variants, Bloom, Reptor and Arvis (Gen II) would be the only ones. 

7 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

It's starting to feel like the person in charge of the banners is that Treehouse lady who was thirsting for Xander during that FE Warriors stream. 

Nah, it's definitely Veronica who is influencing these decisions. It just makes too much sense.

Honestly, I do hope they give Hoshido a seasonal banner if nothing than for the sake of the FE fans who prefer Birthright. It would also be a banner I could completely ignore without any second thoughts, so that's a plus.

10 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Oh no...Xander has had enough pandering as it is. It's starting to feel like the person in charge of the banners is that Treehouse lady who was thirsting for Xander during that FE Warriors stream. 

Armored mage...outside seasonal variants, Bloom, Reptor and Arvis (Gen II) would be the only ones. 

I guess they could have Xander in some laser-shooting robot costume instead to get a Mage Armor.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

How about we just give Xander every role there is? Maybe healer Xander?

After we get loli manakete Xander