Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

14 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Oh no...Xander has had enough pandering as it is. It's starting to feel like the person in charge of the banners is that Treehouse lady who was thirsting for Xander during that FE Warriors stream. 

Armored mage...outside seasonal variants, Bloom, Reptor and Arvis (Gen II) would be the only ones. 

With both mage fliers so far being seasonal, even though there have been options for regular mage fliers (like Aversa and regular Camilla), it looks like they want to make certain combinations only available on limited-edition characters, at least initially, to really call attention to their banners. So I expect at least the first couple of mage armors to be seasonal as well.

And if Corrin can have a mage flier seasonal variant, anyone could be the first seasonal mage armor. Sakura? Sure. Oboro? Sure. Xander? Of course. He can do everything.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess they could have Xander in some laser-shooting robot costume instead to get a Mage Armor.

How about Darth Xander alongside Emperor Garon? The latter could use force lightning thunder magic and everything.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

How about Darth Xander alongside Emperor Garon? The latter could use force lightning thunder magic and everything.

As a Star Wars fan, this sound amazing. I would love to this even tho this is very unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nah, it's definitely Veronica who is influencing these decisions. It just makes too much sense.

Honestly, I do hope they give Hoshido a seasonal banner if nothing than for the sake of the FE fans who prefer Birthright. It would also be a banner I could completely ignore without any second thoughts, so that's a plus.

Veronica building her own Xander harem? I can see that.

A Hoshido seasonal banner...I want one. I just want a Sakura variant. Bonus if Takumi, M!Corrin and/or Ryoma get variants as well. Biker Ryoma or Takumi riding a motorcycle and that classifies them as cavalry would be fun to watch. Anyway, it'd most likely be standard Halloween stuff like witches, vampires and atuff.

Just now, Poimagic said:

As a Star Wars fan, this sound amazing. I would love to this even tho this is very unlikely.

Then mCorrin would be Luke. Trying to redeem Xander from Garon's influence. Does this mean Azura would be Yoda? Or Ryoma would be Obi-Wan? Takumi be Chewbacca,  Hinoka be Leia, Sakura is  R2, Jakob is 3PO, Leo is Tarkin. Don't know who Camilla and Elise would be.

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Considering that Nintendo would probably have to pay Disney hefty royalties to get the rights to Star Wars, yeah that idea is most definitely nothing but a pipe dream.

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

And if Corrin can have a mage flier seasonal variant, anyone could be the first seasonal mage armor. Sakura? Sure. Oboro? Sure. Xander? Of course. He can do everything.

Armored Mage Sakura...that sounds like a lot of fun.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That infamous Sakura whale would have a lot of fun with this

If she's bulky enough, slap Close Counter on her and enjoy the fireworks. Now I want one to go with my DC Amelia. 

17 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Can I do Ike Emblem like that guy on Youtube?

I'd love this! Gimme an RD Ike with an axe, a seasonal Ike with a bow or lance, and one more with another one of those. ^^

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd love this! Gimme an RD Ike with an axe, a seasonal Ike with a bow or lance, and one more with another one of those. ^^

I want an Ike with an axe, too.

Look.

9 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I need more Subakis, Felicias, Saizos and Sophies.

So you want to, like, run Subaki, Felicia, Saizo, and Sophia emblem?

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sophie isn't in the game though? lol

I think he like, meant sophia ;p

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sophie isn't in the game though? lol

Sophie is nice girl

sophie.png

14 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

So you want to, like, run Subaki, Felicia, Saizo, and Sophia emblem?

I think he like, meant sophia ;p

No, I need them to do the fusion dance. I wouldn't mind having 4 Felicias and Sophies though (in one team). That'd be really cute. If I had 4 Saizos in one team, I'd be scared (Saizo is scary).

Edited by Soul~!

How does one SP grind Ninian? I use her so often but with 37 Atk and a spd- bane, it's so hard to give her SP. She was one of my maxed HM heroes but she's only had enough SP for her default and Pavise. Escape Route I want to switch with WoM soon but she only has 133 SP right now. I'm hoping for maybe Triangle Adept soon but Roy's are hard to come by.

59 minutes ago, KongDude said:

How does one SP grind Ninian? I use her so often but with 37 Atk and a spd- bane, it's so hard to give her SP. She was one of my maxed HM heroes but she's only had enough SP for her default and Pavise. Escape Route I want to switch with WoM soon but she only has 133 SP right now. I'm hoping for maybe Triangle Adept soon but Roy's are hard to come by.

Basically just Triangle Adept and recycle Training Tower until you get all red. Delthea's Dark Aura and units with Spur/Drive Atk are also useful. Remove her Dance and bring a different dancer to use Dance on her for more actions.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Basically just Triangle Adept and recycle Training Tower until you get all red. Delthea's Dark Aura and units with Spur/Drive Atk are also useful. Remove her Dance and bring a different dancer to use Dance on her for more actions.

I don't have TA right now... But I guess Spurs will help. Time to train an Olivia I guess. Thanks for the advice!