Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Katarina has a blue sprite in cutscenes, but is fully selectable first as an enemy.

She actually has a blue sprite? That's actually kinda surprising to me, didn't quite remember that...

And anyway, we've got Jaffar in the same boat. We're not exactly being very picky about this topic.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I think my Alm is from an alternate dimension where he and Faye got together. The two of them show up on my main menu together quite a bit, and Celica hasn't shown up for me yet at all.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think my Alm is from an alternate dimension where he and Faye got together. The two of them show up on my main menu together quite a bit, and Celica hasn't shown up for me yet at all.

That's kind of sad

but I'm happy for Emily

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Alternatively, an alternate dimension where Faye killed Celica and becomes more overt about stalking.

But I prefer your interpretation.

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Alternatively, an alternate dimension where Faye killed Celica and becomes more overt about stalking.

I tooootally prefer your interpretation 

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

It's hard being a Faye fan.

Don't even have her in Heroes, while I've got Alm and Celica.

Ohmigosh! I wanted Faye too, but ended up getting Alm instead to match my Celica!

Isnt this like, totally fate!?!

51 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

She actually has a blue sprite? That's actually kinda surprising to me, didn't quite remember that...

Regarding Katarina as a blue unit,

You can recruit her later in the game

If they ever revisit New Mystery, I would like them to round off the assassin group with Eremiya's GHB. She'll likely come be a staff user but hopefully she comes with Wrathful Staff so people can try offensive healer builds.   

Edited by tobuShogi

19 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Your interpretation is bad, and you should feel bad.

8 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Ohmigosh! I wanted Faye too, but ended up getting Alm instead to match my Celica!

I have both Celica and Faye. Celica is for Sharena, while Faye can continue pining for Alm. Clair is also around waiting for either Alm or Gray. Clive is waiting for Mathilda.

@Soul~!: I do want Katarina to reunite with her tsundere waifu. Katarina doesn’t seem to want to reunite with her tsundere waifu yet. Katarina why.

@tobuShogi: When they add Eremiah, I want them to call her Eremiah. Eremiya is a painful example of Engrish.

@Tybrosion: I want to do something with Faye but can’t decide on anything. Pity because I like her (I like almost everyone but hey).

Edited by Vaximillian

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

It's hard being a Faye fan.

Don't even have her in Heroes, while I've got Alm and Celica.

6 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Now I almost feel bad about the fact that my Faye has pretty much done nothing but rot on the bench. I suppose it is hard to get work as an archer with me when there isn't even anything to kill since Klein already took care of everything.

For the record, I have Alm and Faye but not Celica.

6 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Regarding Katarina as a blue unit,

I am perfectly aware of this.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Now I almost feel bad about the fact that my Faye has pretty much done nothing but rot on the bench. I suppose it is hard to get work as an archer with me when there isn't even anything to kill since Klein already took care of everything.

I'd honestly take any archer other than Klein. Sure, Klein is god, but there's only one of him, and I'd like at least a second for Arena Assault.

So help me, I will consider actually using the Gordin who'll be giving that archer their Brave Bow if he lucks into the promotion line.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'd honestly take any archer other than Klein. Sure, Klein is god, but there's only one of him, and I'd like at least a second for Arena Assault.

So help me, I will consider actually using the Gordin who'll be giving that archer their Brave Bow if he lucks into the promotion line.

Considering this is what I have to work with in terms of 5* archers:

Klein (+Atk/-Res, +1), Faye (+Def/-HP), Jeorge (+Def/-Spd), Rebecca (+Res/-Atk)

I'm simply going with the best I've got. It also helps that Klein was among the first couple 5*s that I pulled so I've really grown to appreciate the guy as well.

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I have used Gordin successfully in Arena Assault before. It's all about picking your battles!

Next up is using Virion.  Haven't found a good situation for him yet.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Considering this is what I have to work with in terms of 5* archers:

Klein (+Atk/-Res, +1), Faye (+Def/-HP), Jeorge (+Def/-Spd), Rebecca (+Res/-Atk)

I'm simply going with the best I've got. It also helps that Klein was among the first couple 5*s that I pulled so I've really grown to appreciate the guy as well.

Klein was my second 5*, if memory serves, and he's +Spd/-Res. I think I've got a few more 4* archers of varying quality, but a Jeorge would be nice.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I have used Gordin successfully in Arena Assault before. It's all about picking your battles!

Next up is using Virion.  Haven't found a good situation for him yet.

Sounds like Gordin just got a shortcut ticket up the line. Depending on what natures I have, he might actually stick around after I get Jeorge or someone.

I'd like another Virion as Astra fodder for Effie.

I don't have Alm, Celica, or Faye because I don't care for celebrity drama.

Nohr Summer isn't giving me any greens. And I've pulled Xander three times on the hunt for Elise. I want that G tome valor before I raise my Nino and Merric as well. One of those two is gonna be my next 5 star promotion.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@phineas81707 if you ever in a situation where you need an archer that needs to take a physical hit, Gordin works well.

He was useful for the Navarre rematch GHB against those damn thieves, so that's a niche for him. Bad res/speed but just focus on physical bulk

7-1 in Squad Assault beckons...