• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

55 minutes ago, JSND said:

My point is that at the end of the day theres a clear goal for every unit and in this game its to kill every unit on the map.

No, the goal for your team is to kill every unit on the map. Each individual unit has its own goal that isn't necessarily to kill every unit on the map (unless you are Blarblade Reinhardt).

Roles exist to help your team reach its goal. While it is possible to compare units across roles, the comparison is of less meaningful worth than a comparison between units of the same role. This is because two units with the same role directly compete for the same slot on your team whereas two units with different roles compete to fill "the last slot", i.e. they are competing by which role the team needs to fill rather than how well they fill the same role.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@XRay, you know what to do

What do you want me to do? Join Validar and Leon and be the cream between those two cookies? I personally prefer to be the sausage between the buns of Tharja and Sonya, but whatever floats your boat:

— — — — — — —

On the battlefields of the voting gauntlet, you nervously wait for the third ally to appear...

You hear "Right in the heart!" as my BB!Cordelia appears, sniping the enemy Minerva just before it got to your Catria. Catria returns the favor and took out an enemy Henry. Not to be outdone, allied Nino did her best and successfully took out an enemy Reinhardt before he can deal a single blow. After the hard won battle, you congratulated your allied army before sending them off home. Before BB!Cordelia steps into the portal, she drops her diary. However, by the time you pick it up to hand it back to her, she is already gone.

Out of curiosity, you flipped to a random page and discovered a steaming hot pile of BB!Cordelia's voyeurism, and wolfed down every daily entry:

August 21, 2018
XRay kept poking me in the cheeks. Out of annoyance, I shot him with a blunt arrow to get him to back off.

August 22, 2018
Leon and I practiced archery today. Nowi came along to watch, but thought it was boring and told us to play "dodge arrow" instead. We dulled some of our arrows to prevent injury. It was difficult to dodge all of Leon's arrows, but I somehow managed it. I was impressed when Leon manage to catch one of my arrows just before it hit and shot it right back at me. Obviously, he missed, but the arrow went on and hit Validar as he passed by. Validar snapped, and snapped my arrow in two, but before he left, he turned bright red for some reason.

August 23, 2018
I heard some strange moaning sounds behind one of the columns in the castle today. I see XRay, Validar, and Leon doing lewd acts together! I had to cover my mouth to not make a noise. They went at it like Taguels the whole night. What is more surprising was that I stayed and watched! I could not resist staring into the passionate love making before me, wishing it was me and Chrom instead. I never knew XRay and Validar are just like Leon. They were so wild...

August 24, 2018
As I came to practice my archery again today, I found the arrow that Validar snapped in two. I realized that it is one of my Cupid Arrows! I think I may have shot the Summoner with this arrow, as well as shooting it at Leon. While it did not hit Leon's body, he did grab the arrow head and shot it at Validar. However, with the arrow broken, I cannot undo the magic anymore... What should I do? As I walked past the summoning circle, I heard them going at it again! Although spying is frowned upon, I could not resist seeing the gentle caresses and hearing the soft whispers. It appears XRay is having the most pleasure being in the middle between Validar and Leon...

Agust 25, 2018
I am not stalking them. I am not stalking them.  I am not stalking them! I am not like Tharja! ...or so I thought. While washing myself in the bathhouse, I spied the love triangle across the dividing wall. Then, out of no where, Tharja appeared! She snickered as she caught me red handed, but she said she understands how I feel as she told her story of watching the two Robins making out together in a tree! I hate to admit it, but we watched the threesome together...

"...Summoner! Miss Summoner! Snap out of it!" Catria waved her hand in front you. "What are you reading that is so interesting anyway?"

"Oh! Nothing! It is just... uh... a new romance novel I bought in town the other day. I will see you soon!" You slammed the diary shut and hurry off to your room in the castle to continue to enjoy the sizzling yaoi stories...

— — — — — — —

Did you read the whole thing? Are you unsatisfied yet? If you need brain bleach, Anna is selling them for a jizzillion Orbs per gallon. You might need about a dozen gallons. Haha.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ah, the drama fills my TakumixHinata fantasies. Takumi is ashamed of himself and thinks he's cursed, Hinata tries to calm him down, even offering to bring him to a city brothel he's scoped out, but Takumi's duties as a prince keep him from letting himself get anywhere near one. He's continually fearful of Ryoma learning of his likings and tries to pursue a straight relationship. ...Or so a couple of the stories have gone. Leo and Odin go through similar things, with the prince again the tortured, and the retainer the comforter. Hinata and Odin alike aren't necessarily gay, just very willing to tend to their dear friend and liege's needs and worries.

On the gay/incest ships here is something I thought of from Jugdral:

Oifaye-Leif-Seliph-Julius-Saias-Azelle's son (how about Lester?)-Chulainn!Febail-Lex!Ulster-Shannan-Galzus (he is Shannan's 1st cousin- as old as he is)

To this, branch off of Saias/Azelle's son (that is physically possible) Ishtar's brother Ishtore (because Hilda is supposed to have Val blood, thus making him related to Saias/Azelle), and attach to him Claud!Arthur, who can then have Coirpre and Amid branch off him. At the same time, you can have Lex!Ulster branch Iuchar and Iucharba off him.

So in total, we have a to-some-small-or-large-degree-gaycest fourteensome.

Gosh that took some work to figure out. 

Oh! Hinata and Odin can also be gay out of loyalty. They are not really gay, but they are so loyal that they are willing to help relieve their lords' needs. However, after doing it once, the lords feel so guilty for "abusing" their power that they have trouble facing their retainer, even though the retainers happily offered their bodies. Since their lords became distant from feelings of guilt, Hinata and Odin... I am not sure what they will do next. I am out of ideas.

The power of bromance! After the liberation of Jugdral, their exploits got passed down through history as well as uniting the continent under their favorite past-time/sport of soggy biscuit.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Alm/Clair, Kliff/Faye, Jesse/Silque, Clive/Mathilda, Zeke/Tatiana, Celica/Mae, Valbar/Genny... you know, I wonder if I need to be more daring in my ships.

Do whatever you want. As @Vaximillian said:

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Nobody can infringe on my essential right to ship whomever I want with whomever I want, especially if they are cute girls, because why the hell not.

22 minutes ago, XRay said:

What do you want me to do? Join Validar and Leon and be the cream between those two cookies? I personally prefer to be the sausage between the buns of Tharja and Sonya, but whatever floats your boat:

— — — — — — —

<insert GIANT wall of text here>

...I'm starting to think that I'm actually not the one around here who has the most amount of free time to piss away. Which kinda amazes me to be honest.

17 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Alm/Clair, Kliff/Faye, Jesse/Silque, Clive/Mathilda, Zeke/Tatiana, Celica/Mae, Valbar/Genny... you know, I wonder if I need to be more daring in my ships.

Personally, this would be my favorite Echoes ship.

Spoiler

Berkut/His Ego

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

...I'm starting to think that I'm actually not the one around here who has the most amount of free time to piss away. Which kinda amazes me to be honest.

Personally, this would be my favorite Echoes ship.

Hide contents

Berkut/His Ego

I ship him with lies

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I am pretty sure many people have some free time over the weekend.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh right, since this is somewhat Heroes-related ...

My friend, SF user j00, drew me this thing for my birthday: http://scribbledabble.tumblr.com/post/164400304095/dire-thunder-siblings-reinhardt-and-olwen-for-a

Why is this so cute?

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh right, since this is somewhat Heroes-related ...

My friend, SF user j00, drew me this thing for my birthday: http://scribbledabble.tumblr.com/post/164400304095/dire-thunder-siblings-reinhardt-and-olwen-for-a

"One day, you might become as overpowered as I am."

"I wanna be as overpowered as Lady Ishtar!"

"Um... sure."

Well it's my day off today and after facing Valter on Lunatic+Inferno and probably depleting my stamina in the process, and doing the daily quests in FEH today I plan to just chill and play more Crusader Kings 2. Such a perfect game to play while waiting for that stamina regain.

Well that and I'll be finishing a spreadsheet for my FEH units to keep track of their Boon/Banes. I'm almost done with the 5*s now. *Phew*

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

That Renewal 3 :(

Theoretically, I should be able to get one from a 4* Fae, if those truly exist.

Fae's on the arena team offensively and defensively, so I figure she'll be scarier now.