• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm training up Valter in the training tower and he actually sounds kinda sexy LOL

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

Seriously? I didn't listen to his quotes yet, but like, I'm expecting it'd match that amazing hair.

And so the sadomasochism begins. If you got those eclipse glasses on hand from today, they'll make a good substitute blindfold.

Valter will treat you well, very well, your skin will crawl, your skin will... well, let's not say what happens exactly. Have a little mystery.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Will I be Crawling In My Skin?

In your skin, without your skin- does it make a difference? I don't know exactly what Valter thinks of the matter, you'll just have to walk into his personal chambers and find out. Tell me what it's like, if you can that is.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Valter annoys me because he's another good flying blue.

• Cordelia is great
  • Tana is great
  • S!Corrin is great
  • Hinoka is good
  • Catria is good
  • Est can be good
  • Shanna is alright

For greens there is S!Camilla then Cherche and Michalis for Player/Enemy Phase green fliers and Camilla/Beruka as the respective inferior choices.

Meanwhile if you want a flying red you're pretty much forced to take either Palla or Caeda and neither are particularly amazing choices. Where's Elincia and Ashnard? If you want to be liberal then Fiora (FE7) and Vanessa (FE8) are also good choices. Then of course a mage flyer but there are certain classes that only have one or two actual choices. Then you have classes like Infantry sword which continues to inflate almost every single banner.

54 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm training up Valter in the training tower and he actually sounds kinda sexy LOL

@Alkaid @Astolfo! @Legion!

Valter's voice sounds more like what I imagined Narcian would sound like with less crazy and more vanity.  Narcian's voice sounds way to deep and not slimy enough.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

I'm more annoyed how scarce buff Flier skills are. Goad and Ward Cavalry are both free from Berkut and Camus, Hone and Fort are on Gunter and Jagen, 3*-4* units.

Fort Flier is locked to S!Corrin, a seasonal 5*, and Caeda, a 4*-5*. Hone is locked to Hinoka, Ward is locked to Minerva, both are 5*s. The only easy to get is Goad Fliers, on Palla.

But yeah, another red flier would be nice. :/

I have 20k feathers and I don't know what to use them for. I don't know whether to a) use them on my Nino and sacrifice her to my Celicia for the blade tome+, b) use them on my raven and give his brave axe to either Legion or Titania, c) Promote my Legion, or d) promote my Valter. What should I do with those feathers?

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

• Cordelia is great
  • Tana is great
  • S!Corrin is great
  • Hinoka is good
  • Catria is good
  • Est can be good
  • Shanna is alright

For greens there is S!Camilla then Cherche and Michalis for Player/Enemy Phase green fliers and Camilla/Beruka as the respective inferior choices.

Meanwhile if you want a flying red you're pretty much forced to take either Palla or Caeda and neither are particularly amazing choices. Where's Elincia and Ashnard? If you want to be liberal then Fiora (FE7) and Vanessa (FE8) are also good choices. Then of course a mage flyer but there are certain classes that only have one or two actual choices. Then you have classes like Infantry sword which continues to inflate almost every single banner.

The bullshit part about Blue Flier is because theres so many of them yet their variety is actually surprisingly low since BL is like the god set for most of them, with no less than 3 with 35 ATK. Heck Tana and Valter pretty much have 35 ATK too

22 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I have 20k feathers and I don't know what to use them for. I don't know whether to a) use them on my Nino and sacrifice her to my Celicia for the blade tome+, b) use them on my raven and give his brave axe to either Legion or Titania, c) Promote my Legion, or d) promote my Valter. What should I do with those feathers?

well if you care about bonus points for arena, Valter should be the next bonus unit soon (the week after if I remember correctly)

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Alkaid @Astolfo! @Legion!

I thought I was the only person who thought that! I was listening to his lines and I'm like '....wait a minute...this has a whole other connotation to it...' 

If there was ever a possibility of reverse-summoning with Breidablik, and we ended up with heroes following us from the Askran Kingdom into our own world...Valter is one of the last people I'd want to follow me :O *runs away screaming*

Edited by mewyeon

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I put Eirika on my "Training Valter" team. I also got this: <snip>

Valter once said this particular line when Ephraim was right next to him in my castle: "Eirika... Ephraim... These two, they are my prey. And only the finest prey will sate my bloodlust."

Sadly, my Eirika wasn't present as well.

Okay guys I need help please.

Spoiler

CKRcYTH.png

Hp6ZRnG.png

ge8aBzZ.png

Of my favorites, meaning I use or plan to use, I have:

11 5* Reds, 5 4* reds, and 1 3* red

14 5* blues, 6 4* blues, and 1 3* blue

5 5* greens, and 2 4* greens

1 5* Colorless, and 1 4* Colorless

It's easy to tell that the variety is very unbalanced. I have barely any greens and two colorless that are healers. It's mostly because a lot of the units I've been wanting are either Red and blue. Who are pretty good 3* or 4* units to consider for these colors?

There are the obvious good units who I'd want for those colors but I either don't pull them or I can't get a good natured one (Nino pls).

Valter is a weirdo. He can just ... I don't know, stand in the corner and talk to his own reflection while the rest of my units stay the fuck away from him.

16 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Of my favorites, meaning I use or plan to use, I have:

11 5* Reds, 5 4* reds, and 1 3* red

14 5* blues, 6 4* blues, and 1 3* blue

5 5* greens, and 2 4* greens

1 5* Colorless, and 1 4* Colorless

It's easy to tell that the variety is very unbalanced. I have barely any greens and two colorless that are healers. It's mostly because a lot of the units I've been wanting are either Red and blue. Who are pretty good 3* or 4* units to consider for these colors?

There are the obvious good units who I'd want for those colors but I either don't pull them or I can't get a good natured one (Nino pls).

I don't really see an issue with your greens. The reason red and blue outnumber them in your collection is because all colors outnumber the greens in this game. There's not a lot of them, especially when ignoring seasonal units. If you really want another green though, I can recommend Anna. Tanks Reinhardt, second fastest character in the game (but can't take a Spd boon). Her Fury + Desperation build is cheap, and her weapon's warp is fun to work around with. Probably the most sensible of the Askr trio given the meta's emphasis on mages.

Your colorless pool is definitely lacking, got something against archers? I dunno how you plan on doing Valter's GHB without any. Most archers are in the same ball park of ~31/31 Attack/Speed stats, save for Faye and Gordin, so you don't have to be picky. Clarisse is pretty good as she feels like a combination between dagger and archer. If you can score a Klein, that would be ideal. He comes with the best bow, and Death Blow so he's ready to go without SI.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't really see an issue with your greens. The reason red and blue outnumber them in your collection is because all colors outnumber the greens in this game. There's not a lot of them, especially when ignoring seasonal units. If you really want another green though, I can recommend Anna. Tanks Reinhardt, second fastest character in the game (but can't take a Spd boon). Her Fury + Desperation build is cheap, and her weapon's warp is fun to work around with. Probably the most sensible of the Askr trio given the meta's emphasis on mages.

Your colorless pool is definitely lacking, got something against archers? I dunno how you plan on doing Valter's GHB without any. Most archers are in the same ball park of ~31/31 Attack/Speed stats, save for Faye and Gordin, so you don't have to be picky. Clarisse is pretty good as she feels like a combination between dagger and archer. If you can score a Klein, that would be ideal. He comes with the best bow, and Death Blow so he's ready to go without SI.

I just don't like having a team with just Red and Blue sometimes. It happens all the time when I do Arena Assault. It honestly seems like it should be normal for most people, but I would like having more greens. I like Anna the most of the Askr Trio so I'll continue training her again.

I've just never gotten any good archers... Healers and daggers are really common for me. Seeing as I'm trying for Tana (wow another blue) I haven't pulled any colorless lately. If I do get her and Amelia, it's Innes next. I had a 4*Spd-/Def+ Klein but he was a sacrifice for Palla. I will say that my experience when I did use him was quite good so if he comes around again, I'll train him. I want to try for Setsuna some day but I haven't gotten any in a while and the last one was used for Bowbreaker. I was training Clarisse... I don't know what happened. I should continue with her.

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I just don't like having a team with just Red and Blue sometimes. It happens all the time when I do Arena Assault. It honestly seems like it should be normal for most people, but I would like having more greens. I like Anna the most of the Askr Trio so I'll continue training her again.

Yeah, trust me, a lot of us are hurting for greens now that Arena Assault is out. Heroes just really needs to release more and better greens. Try to make harsh calls in your next run. If you don't need a green, don't field one. Or if all their blues are fliers, field an archer instead. A monocolor blue team can be hell if you're low on green units. Narcian and Arthur are also favorites of mine. Both have similar stats and built in lancebreaker to emphasize their role as a blue eraser. Good to have in your back pocket for an AA run.

Grey units in general you don't have to be too hung up on. Archers can struggle to pull their weight unless you can get them in range of fliers. Healers aren't well suited to Arena unless you have a plan based on tanking. And dagger users seem largely unproven to work unless it's Kagero or Jaffar thanks to their weapon.

Really glad that I'm not the only one seriously hurting for greens.

Now that I'm looking at promotions I'm noticing a growing list of greens and they all are decent but they're virtually the same unit. Anna, Barst, Legion.