Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Photobucket’s gone to shit thanks to greed. Now they don’t even allow you to hotlink unless you pay for premium.

Wow I didn't know that. I haven't uploaded anything in a couple of months so this news to me. Now I have to find a new image hosting place, huh.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Quotes on Serene's Forest are a nightmare since I can't delete them if I quote something and feel like I don't want to use it. Also, sometimes the site gets all wonky and tags and stuff show up elsewhere.

That's why typing from a computer is always the best option :P

Okay, I finally got the stupid uploading to work. My horse team is much stronger now, and has a new member!

Spoiler

xCXzDFa.png smIDLna.png

vfGP5jt.png  i11ddmV.png

Sorry Stahl, Seth is just capable of some serious shit. That's not even L&D 3 yet and with cav buffs he goes over 40 speed and to 57 attack here. He's my fastest horse AND my hardest hitting one now! But don't worry, Stahl, you'll still be used on other horse teams and if I need you as a bonus unit in something! You were helpful before Seth came too and you're still part of the overall cav knight army. ^^

And as you can see, Freddy FINALLY got his Brave Axe+! I also pulled another Hawkeye and a Gunter recently, so he has Death Blow 2 and Hone Cav also! Happy belated birthday, my Awakening love! <3

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Photobucket’s gone to shit thanks to greed. Now they don’t even allow you to hotlink unless you pay for premium.

Being greedy is fine, but you have to be smart about it.  I don't know anyone who actually paid for the premium.  They just shooed away everybody.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, I finally got the stupid uploading to work. My horse team is much stronger now, and has a new member!

Hide contents

xCXzDFa.png smIDLna.png

vfGP5jt.png  i11ddmV.png

Sorry Stahl, Seth is just capable of some serious shit. That's not even L&D 3 yet and with cav buffs he goes over 40 speed and to 57 attack here. He's my fastest horse AND my hardest hitting one now! But don't worry, Stahl, you'll still be used on other horse teams and if I need you as a bonus unit in something! You were helpful before Seth came too and you're still part of the overall cav knight army. ^^

And as you can see, Freddy FINALLY got his Brave Axe+! I also pulled another Hawkeye and a Gunter recently, so he has Death Blow 2 and Hone Cav also! Happy belated birthday, my Awakening love! <3

Cool, I hope I get a Seth with a better nature eventually.  I've got a +Atk-Def Frederick at 4*, but I'm holding out to see if I can get a +Atk that is either -HP or -Res instead.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, I hope I get a Seth with a better nature eventually.  I've got a +Atk-Def Frederick at 4*, but I'm holding out to see if I can get a +Atk that is either -HP or -Res instead.

I hope you do too, people underestimated what Seth can do. I didn't even foresee this even though I knew mine was +Atk. :P

And yeah, you want a Freddy that isn't -Def or -Atk. His best boons are +Atk or +Def (mine is the latter), and his best banes are -Res or -Spd (mine is again, the latter). I plan to upgrade more Freddys in the future for merging, so hopefully I myself will get one that's +Atk and -Res or -Spd.

Edited by Anacybele

Just got a random update for the game, I go to title screen come back and I can't tell if anything even changed. This happen to anyone else?

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It seems the CYL characters and their assets are now in the game, as there are now 4 new ?s in the Catalog of Heroes.

That makes sense. I see the four ?s as well.

Like some sort of update for the banners? 

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

They are probably just adding CYL stuff

@Lushen: Oh okay. I got spooked by it so I was just wondering.

Edited by Logos

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Try typing non-traditional names or video game character names 

PHONE SUCKSSSSS :D

(I still use it sometimes though if I'm out and have to respond to something urgent. Otherwise, I just wait until I'm at a computer)

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca... Wakka, Tidus, Auron, Bartz... Suzukaze Aoba... Blárblade... Patchy... Agnès Oblige... Geirskögul... Toan... Bob... Ødīñ Dårk. :p 

Edited by Kaden