Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Are you talking about Mulagir? That is assuming she is locked to it, which I'm pretty sure a character with at least that tier of Atk/Spd should make really good use of a Brave.

Look at me, promoting the tasteless Brave Meta that I myself tend to stray from. I actually think it's really flashy if your character can double(quad).

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about Hone Cav, which is +6.

What Vax said. Hone Cavalry is a +6 Spd buff whereas Hone Spd is only +4, meaning Lyn effectively has 37 Spd when comparing her with bow infantry.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

KzOd8M2.png

Almost done building her! I just need enough SP for Panic 3 and QR. Double SP days are great! I feel like her stats are kinda low because her high BST is so evenly distributed, but I think she'll do well enough for her intended purpose...

@Ice Dragon, do you think she'll be good on a defense team? My intent is to use her to mess with cancerous horse blade teams

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

34 Spd is 3 away from Lyn because Lyn has access to a stronger Spd buff.

Diadora gave birth to Seliph before she got kidnapped and gave birth to Julia after she got kidnapped. Unless she can time travel, it's not possible for Julia to be older.

Technically I think you can weasel your way out of the exact words you used. (Reffering to the last kidnapping with regards to Seliph but one of the possible earlier ones with Julia) But time travel is a good option, great for getting ideas for magical schools. 

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

KzOd8M2.png

Almost done building her! I just need enough SP for Panic 3 and QR. Double SP days are great! I feel like her stats are kinda low because her high BST is so evenly distributed, but I think she'll do well enough for her intended purpose...

@Ice Dragon, do you think she'll be good on a defense team? My intent is to use her to mess with cancerous horse blade teams

When you posted your Fae build, I immediately thought of my Fae and how I want to build her. She is +def/-atk. I'm thinking of making her a pseudo tank/support unit. That means that I'm going to keep her Light Breath. How does that sound?

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Do Nintendo Points to get extra stamina potions, etc. expire?

I just wanted to see if I could get more then I realised I'm down to 0 even though I only went to that page for the orbs :/

They apparently do after half a year.

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

When you posted your Fae build, I immediately thought of my Fae and how I want to build her. She is +def/-atk. I'm thinking of making her a pseudo tank/support unit. That means that I'm going to keep her Light Breath. How does that sound?

Honestly, I do not know how to build certain units very well except some fliers :P I think that can work but the lack of DC might be hard for you... Hope Ice Dragon chimes in!

17 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

do you think she'll be good on a defense team? My intent is to use her to mess with cancerous horse blade teams

You'll want to replace Triangle Adept for a different skill if you're using her for a defense team (Fury, Distant Def, or Steady Breath). The AI is really bad at using Triangle Adept in the Arena.

12 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Fae works best as an enemy-phase unit due to her solid magic bulk, decent Atk, and low Spd. You're missing out on every blue magic user in the game (most notably Reinhardt) by not running Lightning Breath or Distant Counter, which is the enemy type that she tanks best.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Fae works best as an enemy-phase unit due to her solid magic bulk, decent Atk, and low Spd. You're missing out on every blue magic user in the game (most notably Reinhardt) by not running Lightning Breath or Distant Counter, which is the enemy type that she tanks best.

Well, she doesn't need to be a Reinhardt counter because I already have two Rienhardt counters, one named Julia, and the other is called Nino. Besides, I don't have either a Hector or Nowi.

Pulled an Atk+/Def- MIGHTY ROY. I wish there was a reasonable use for Bonfire/Ignis on him so his move would match his art. Also went 3/3 on having him shout "FOR MY FATHER" when he killed Eliwood, Hector, and Lyn. Good kid.

58 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Spd/Res, maybe? I remember giving her Fury and GTB.

Wow, your dream actually made it that far. I just thought it was a summon but you even made her an build lol

Also Res- minus sounds gross. 29 Res on Julia doesn't seem right to me. It might be because mine is Res+ tho

Edited by KongDude

FINALLY. I beat chain challenge 9+10 after being ridiculously stumped on it for ... way too long. Xander, Reinhardt, f!Robin, and Clarine basically cleared out maps 1-8 and fell on 9, while a team of Eirika, Nino, Camus, and Azama/obligatory healer was able to get through the rest of 9 and 10. Strangely enough, smashing my head into the same wall over and over again eventually produced results.

5 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

She is a grown woman who finds most men lacking compared to Eldigan, while Clarisse is an abused orphan who was taught an incorrect way to look at the world.

What is your standard for a grown woman here because Lachesis is like 15(and Heroes Lachesis "most likely age" is 15/16)

Edited by JSND

I'm starting to wonder if I should start saving orbs after CYL... I have a lot of units, I have something for just about every situation and I have a lot of units I could train up and use SI on... if I pass on the next few banners and this FE9 banner doesn't have anything that suits my fancy... I can actually just bank orbs until something worthwhile like Dawn Brigade.

...Unless I see Mia or Ilyana, then nevermind.

I've got my CYL complete team, I'm torn as to whether to try for better natures.

Strangely, I didn't get a single Frederick while I was pulling for Ike.  I'm still holding off for an ideal nature before promoting him.  I would settle for +Atk,-HP or Res.  Or even +Spd,-HP or Res, but then I wouldn't do a Brave Axe.  I've got +Atk-Def, but I just want to wait for an ideal nature before spending 20K feathers.

Today on Hoarders:  Here, we see an Fire Emblem Heroes Account that has 4078 Transparent Badges.

Leo: What sane person needs 228 Dueling Crests?

Est: Once she reached 280,688 Universal Crystals, I got a bit concerned, but she just refuses to use them.  Something about wasting SP potential or something.

I've got my CYL complete team, I'm torn as to whether to try for better natures.

Strangely, I didn't get a single Frederick while I was pulling for Ike.  I'm still holding off for an ideal nature before promoting him.  I would settle for +Atk,-HP or Res.  Or even +Spd,-HP or Res, but then I wouldn't do a Brave Axe.  I've got +Atk-Def, but I just want to wait for an ideal nature before spending 20K feathers.

Today on Hoarders:  Here, we see an Fire Emblem Heroes Account that has 4078 Transparent Badges.

Est: Once she reached 280,688 Universal Crystals, I got a bit concerned, but she just refuses to use them.  Something about wasting SP potential or something.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If you have no issues on spending more orbs then go ahead.

I'm currently spending 20 by 20, fully trained Lyn and Ike, but I'm missing on Reposition. All september orbs were used lmao

Edited by Quintessence

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

If you have no issues on spending more orbs then go ahead.

I'm currently spending 20 by 20, fully trained Lyn and Ike, but I'm missing on Reposition. All september orbs were used lmao

I gave Ike and Lucina Draw Back instead.  I was low on Repo fodder, but had plenty of Sullys and Ninos.