Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

The obvious solution is to have Mobius on auto-battle in Steam, while playing Heroes on the phone.  Tee-hee~!

EDIT: Hello Squad Assault 3.

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The support system is going to be hilarious and possibly make things a bit less annoying. I stuck Reinhardt and Eirika together since they're always fighting together, while Takumi and m!Robin work well together. Camus and Xander will probably be support partners. And after that I'm out of ideas.

Check the ally you are supporting in summon support. Nice background ain't it?

Wish I could upload mine for Katarina...

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The obvious solution is to have Mobius on auto-battle in Steam, while playing Heroes on the phone.  Tee-hee~!

EDIT: Hello Squad Assault 3.

Do not give me good ideas clipsey kitty!

Also QooApp doesn't have the update yet so I'm gonna go full Mobius. Stay alert for mah double summon!

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So I assume people will start supporting the Xander + Reinhardt bromance even more?

Also summon supports, now sure who to support. So much choice I can't pick one!

Who's this Reinhardt?  He doesn't exist in my game. ;/

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Do not give me good ideas clipsey kitty!

Also QooApp doesn't have the update yet so I'm gonna go full Mobius. Stay alert for mah double summon!

QooApp should have the update Soon (TM).  Stay tuned for it!

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So I assume people will start supporting the Xander + Reinhardt bromance even more?

Also summon supports, now sure who to support. So much choice I can't pick one!

Yeah, that was one of the first ones I did.

Lot of fairly easy choices for my movement type teams, but I have no idea how to pair my infantry units.

"In Arena Assault, you can now get a score for defending, just like in Normal Arena. This change will be reflected for the season beginning 9/12"

It's a good day when you hear your weekly feather income is going up even more. Also, does that mean I can just keep going into AA and give random people free defense wins?

14 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

"In Arena Assault, you can now get a score for defending, just like in Normal Arena. This change will be reflected for the season beginning 9/12"

It's a good day when you hear your weekly feather income is going up even more. Also, does that mean I can just keep going into AA and give random people free defense wins?

I guess?  Though if you see my team. . .please kick my ass.  I want to know how to improve them!

(and "take Leon off" isn't an option) :P:

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

What are the maps on SA3? And what's the reward? I want orbz

In case you haven't tried it yet, you get Res +1 and two orbs. The maps are:

Paralogue 1-1, Eirika and Ephraim's map

Paralogue 2-1, Klein and Sanaki's map

Paralogue 3-1, Raven, Priscilla, and Lucius's map

Paralogue 4-1, Spring Chrom and Spring Camilla's map

Paralogue 5-1, Faye and Alm's map

Definitely much easier than the second one, no defense maps!

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

“Oh no, they turned another Fire Emblem game into a waifu simulator!” panic cries when?

When I stop getting tickets for random things. ;/

It's flat-out favoritism, and I LIKE it.  Give your faves a little love~!

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

When I stop getting tickets for random things. ;/

It's flat-out favoritism, and I LIKE it.  Give your faves a little love~!

I wonder if my tickets are for random things. If so, I’ll stop.

I wasn’t entirely serious (I like this new feature too), but such things definitely are going to happen.

This support thing seems pretty great (especially to help those favorite units that aren't quite amazing), but... did it really have to go to S support? It's not quite the same, but considering what it means in some earlier games, it's gonna get a bit awkward depending on what units get there. I just wanted to make Seliph and Julia work better on a team, I didn't mean to further the narrative.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This support thing seems pretty great (especially to help those favorite units that aren't quite amazing), but... did it really have to go to S support? It's not quite the same, but considering what it means in some earlier games, it's gonna get a bit awkward depending on what units get there. I just wanted to make Seliph and Julia work better on a team, I didn't mean to further the narrative.

Well there's a stat increase for each level (Starting with Res for C support).

I guess it's just unfortunate naming in some cases

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if my tickets are for random things. If so, I’ll stop.

I wasn’t entirely serious (I like this new feature too), but such things definitely are going to happen.

The ticket system is for things that break the rules, not things that are personally offensive.  Most of what I've dealt with so far falls under spam, since that's what memes fall under (usually).

I'm sure we'll see things about "waifu/husbando emblem".  I'm also sure I'll have to hand out warns over it.  Pair your units according to whatever criteria you want, and have fun~!  It's a game!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The ticket system is for things that break the rules, not things that are personally offensive.  Most of what I've dealt with so far falls under spam, since that's what memes fall under (usually).

I'm sure we'll see things about "waifu/husbando emblem".  I'm also sure I'll have to hand out warns over it.  Pair your units according to whatever criteria you want, and have fun~!  It's a game!

What if i pair Raigh with Valter