• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Does anyone know if the support levels increase if the units fight against arena teams, providing they're above level 35? That's the main place I currently use Xander/Reinhardt...

I'll also be using them in TT, but it'd be nice to know if I have to build them up elsewhere.

So on one hand, I found it pretty difficult to clear these Squad Assault maps without my good units.

But then I found out I have a lot of good units now, so I barely need to hold back on using them. It makes things pretty easy...

Edited by Bartozio

The new Squad Assault was the easiest until now, here my teams:

Spoiler

Map 1/ Paralogue 1-1
Xander, Brave Lucina, Nino, Azura

Map 2/ Paralogue 2-1
Kagero, Camus, 4* M!Robin, 4*+1 Sophia

Map 3/ Paralogue 3-1
4*+1 Oliva, 4*+7 Cherche, 4* Klein, 4* Titania

Map 4/ Paralogue 4-1
Jeorge, Ninian, Celica, Eldigan

Map 5/ Paralogue 5-1
Reinhardt, Ursula, Cecilia, Brave Roy

Map 3 was a close call, because Titanias ATK was not high enough to kill the lance fast. 

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Praise the reroll button, our star and saviour:

UAWzIWi.jpg

Hector, too.

This achievement should be framed commemorating the first time people actually clear it.

Speaking of Hector, is Escape Route an okay option for Hector as a B slot? I don't have any more Cains (who knew I would be getting a Hector a week later) but I do have 2 spare Cecilias. He is a counter-killing unit though so maybe it has a bit of synergy?

Or should I just use Palla and give him WoM 2?

54 minutes ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Looks like Heroes stopped working on Bluestacks with the recent update. 

Does it work on any other emulator?

I had to stop using Bluestacks when 1.5 came out, two months ago.

22 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

This achievement should be framed commemorating the first time people actually clear it.

Speaking of Hector, is Escape Route an okay option for Hector as a B slot? I don't have any more Cains (who knew I would be getting a Hector a week later) but I do have 2 spare Cecilias. He is a counter-killing unit though so maybe it has a bit of synergy?

Or should I just use Palla and give him WoM 2?

The main reason WoM is so good on Hector is that it allows him to get to the combat faster (mostly in arena defence teams).

For Escape Route to activate, he must have already seen combat, so it kind of defeats the purpose. I like Vantage better on him anyway though...

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

The main reason WoM is so good on Hector is that it allows him to get to the combat faster (mostly in arena defence teams).

For Escape Route to activate, he must have already seen combat, so it kind of defeats the purpose. I like Vantage better on him anyway though...

Hmmm that's fair enough, guess I'll use a Palla then. I don't have the SP to get 3 levels of the B skill anyway so it will have to do. Also WoM is probably better for the mini-TT anyway

I would give him Vantage, but I just promoted a second Reinhardt for more consistent arena defense wins.

23 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

never. Give me feathers please.

TBH I would. I'm too indecisive on how to use them.

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Did you send 1.3k Bartres home?

Haha I wish I had the money to get that many 

19 minutes ago, Reloaded said:

TBH I would. I'm too indecisive on how to use them.

Haha I wish I had the money to get that many 

My own personal aim is to promote every unit that isn't naturally available at 5* to 5*. I'm making a good dent in it. Those feathers would help xD

34 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

My own personal aim is to promote every unit that isn't naturally available at 5* to 5*. I'm making a good dent in it. Those feathers would help xD

I've been working on that as well. Although the frustrating thing is that I'm running out of 3-4* exclusive units that wouldn't just get overshadowed by the 5*s I already have.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

I've been working on that as well. Although the frustrating thing is that I'm running out of 3-4* exclusive units that wouldn't just get overshadowed by the 5*s I already have.

To be fair, I've not done as many as I would have liked... I keep prompting 3*'s to 4 for skills >.<

I don't mind if they're overshadowed by my 5*'s. I'm doing it more for the conversations :D Though I've recently realised my promoted 5* Gaius, who has been a pretty benchwarmer up until this point, might be good for taking down brave Lyn with a bowbreaker, since he has no other use, I can use him as one of the ones I need (I need six for arena assault. I currently have Robin and Jeorge, both with bowbreakers. First match, I always use the same team since they're my best for taking down an unknown team).

Wondering who else can take one hit from Brave Lyn and then kill her on the double with bowbreaker...

I've just fought 7 Arena Assault teams and all of them had a B!Lyn and Reinhard. All. Of. Them. I ran out of counters after my 4th team, but somehow still made it. Sorry, just needed to vent a little ._. Carry on!

25 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I've just fought 7 Arena Assault teams and all of them had a B!Lyn and Reinhard. All. Of. Them. I ran out of counters after my 4th team, but somehow still made it. Sorry, just needed to vent a little ._. Carry on!

I just completed my AA for this week, and I'm already sick of seeing B!Lyn.  I feel like I need to distribute Bowbreaker amongst my archers and other random units just to give myself a few more checks. 

21 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I just completed my AA for this week, and I'm already sick of seeing B!Lyn.  I feel like I need to distribute Bowbreaker amongst my archers and other random units just to give myself a few more checks. 

Agreed! And even with Bowbreaker, if you're up against the Brave Bow / Cancel Affinity version of her, she's still threatening. It wouldn't be so bad if every single team didn't have one though. 

1 hour ago, Birdy said:

Yeah the amount of Rein + Lyn + Azura teams I've been seeing has been staggering. Especially in AA. In regular arena my Fae can always bait and kill Rein, but in AA I only have 1 Fae..

Mmm...

Should I leave my 4* Spd+/Res- Camilla as Savage Blow fodder? I kind of like her art and she's the first one I've gotten, but Savage Blow sounds nice on a couple of units... I already have a Cherche ready for a Brave Axe+ when I get a Raven or something.

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Mmm...

Should I leave my 4* Spd+/Res- Camilla as Savage Blow fodder? I kind of like her art and she's the first one I've gotten, but Savage Blow sounds nice on a couple of units... I already have a Cherche ready for a Brave Axe+ when I get a Raven or something.

+Spd -HP might be better since Camilla can act as a Mage Counter with her Resistance, which isn't quite as great with -Res.

Savage Blow does have it's uses, such as if you were to run a unit with Clarisse's Bow or Smoke Dagger. Then again, the only time I see Savage Blow is if it's on a unit who has it by default...