Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Anyway, speaking of the update, for those of you who have BH Ike, did his Beorc's Blessing change in description? I remember seeing something about the BH banner trailer being reuploaded and I think Beorc's Blessing's description was changed.

Yeah, Beorc's Blessing's description is definitely different. It now reads:

"If foe is cavalry or flier type, foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) are nullified during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, Beorc's Blessing's description is definitely different. It now reads:

"If foe is cavalry or flier type, foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) are nullified during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

Cool, since the previous description confused people into thinking BH Ike would have effective damage on them which would be hella busted. Still, they could have just changed "effective" to "affects"

Anyway...

Spoiler

The datamine listed the voice actors and Robert Clothworthy is the only odd one out. Wikipedia says he was the narrator for the History Channel's Ancient Aliens and Starcraft's Jim Raynor.

Oh, and Black Luna is currently the only exclusive special. Interesting.

Edited by Kaden

Spoiler

In other news, Sacred Seal quests will be giving us a free Lon'qu, Shanna, Beruka, Henry and Virion.

Also HOLY FUCK ELINCIA HAS 34/36 Atk/Spd

Elincia is broken and free desperation fodder. Nice

Edited by Korath88

Black Knight getting a full kit sounds odd?

Considering he's supposed to be the tempest unit.. I figured since he's a free unit with a legendary weapon he'd be like Masked Marth: alondite and ONLY alondite

7 minutes ago, KongDude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Isn't it also the only new special since release?

Pretty much, though I believe a couple of the variant AoE specials weren't on playable units till a bit later. Hardly the same thing though and I'd say they were most likely in the game already. 

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

My my! Good thing I saved feathers to augment BK! No wait he's TT reward HOLY SHIT

I'm getting a 5* BK+1 as soon as I can. I was feeling tired from the last TT, but I'll be ready to go through the grind again if the BK is the reward.

Just now, r_n said:

Reveal hidden contents

Black Knight getting a full kit sounds odd?

Considering he's supposed to be the tempest unit.. I figured since he's a free unit with a legendary weapon he'd be like Masked Marth: alondite and ONLY alondite

Spoiler

His base kit is so good that I'm wondering if they won't make the 2 copies we get 3* and 4* instead of the usual 4* and 5*. Or god forbid they only give us one copy of him. I want my merged BK.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I'm getting a 5* BK+1 as soon as I can. I was feeling tired from the last TT, but I'll be ready to go through the grind again if the BK is the reward.

Hide contents

His base kit is so good that I'm wondering if they won't make the 2 copies we get 3* and 4* instead of the usual 4* and 5*. Or god forbid they only give us one copy of him. I want my merged BK.

even as a free 3* unit that is super good and worth the 22k to upgrade him.

Just now, r_n said:

Hide contents

even as a free 3* unit that is super good and worth the 22k to upgrade him.

Spoiler

If we get a 3* and a 4* version, I'm spending the 42k feathers to 5* both copies. I definitely can afford it considering I'm sitting on 109k feathers.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:
  Hide contents

In other news, Sacred Seal quests will be giving us a free Lon'qu, Shanna, Beruka, Henry and Virion.

Also HOLY FUCK ELINCIA HAS 34/36 Atk/Spd

Elincia is broken and free desperation fodder. Nice

Well now maybe i should just stop summoning in CYL now despite my pity rate just because of this :0

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

out of curiosity did people ever figure out how to get these stats without them being a bit off by a couple points

even if not more than elicnia getting the

standard best brave build

the black knight

has no reason to be that fast! don't be that fast you weirdo! you're not draug

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

In all honestly I'm more hyped for Burger King, Hector won't have to carry my armor emblem Training Stratum runs anymore. (Mind, still going to pull like crazy for Elicina in the hopes I get her.)

BK is the best addition, yes, because of how costly it is to build a sword armored with similar characteristics. Why build DC Zephiel when BK does it better with 0 investment?

Same goes for Elincia. Both undoubtedly must haves.

= EDIT =

Also, Elincia has better offense than BK 0/10

Edited by Quintessence

7 minutes ago, r_n said:

out of curiosity did people ever figure out how to get these stats without them being a bit off by a couple points

even if not more than elicnia getting the

Reveal hidden contents

standard best brave build

the black knight

Reveal hidden contents

has no reason to be that fast! don't be that fast you weirdo! you're not draug

Actually... Path of Radiance!Black Knight was fast... really fast, like, 27 speed in a game where the max possible is 30... in speedy classes...

And anyway, Black Knight's only weak points was and it always be Resistence... and nobody cares because he only can be damaged for Ike.

Edited by Troykv

Spoiler

So if the datamine is true, the stats for all 4 characters are:

Elincia: 35 HP / 34 Atk / 36 Spd / 24 Def / 27 Res BST : 156

Nephenee : 37 HP / 31 Atk / 35 Spd / 34 Def / 20 Res BST: 157

Oscar: 40 HP / 33 Atk / 34 Spd / 26 Def / 21 Res BST : 154

Black Knight : 48 HP / 34 Atk / 34 Spd / 35 Def / 18 Res BST : 169

Funnily, despite everyone talking about how Oscar would be the unwanted pest, he looks really good. 33 Atk puts him only behind Berkut as far as Atk on Lance Cav go and as far as Spd goes he's tied with Roderick and Sully for the 1st spd Spd. 

Nephenee looks decent with her high Spd and Def, though her Atk is a bit lacking. Overall she looks good.

Elincia is just broken. Offensive stats on par with Tana compared with Amiti is more than I ever hoped for.

And BK looks monstrous as well. He's literally red Amelia with 1 more HP and 5 less Res and he comes with a DC weapon.
And I know the BK was fast for an armor in his games, but it's pretty funny how he outspeed Ike in Heroes.

Spoiler

Watch them make 4* Black Knight the 50,000 point reward and 5* Black Knight the 99,999 point reward. That is if they even reward a 5* of him in the first place considering how busted he is.

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So if the datamine is true, the stats for all 4 characters are:

Elincia: 35 HP / 34 Atk / 36 Spd / 24 Def / 27 Res BST : 156

Nephenee : 37 HP / 31 Atk / 35 Spd / 34 Def / 20 Res BST: 157

Oscar: 40 HP / 33 Atk / 34 Spd / 26 Def / 21 Res BST : 154

Black Knight : 48 HP / 34 Atk / 34 Spd / 35 Def / 18 Res BST : 169

Funnily, despite everyone talking about how Oscar would be the unwanted pest, he looks really good. 33 Atk puts him only behind Berkut as far as Atk on Lance Cav go and as far as Spd goes he's tied with Roderick and Sully for the 1st spd Spd. 

Nephenee looks decent with her high Spd and Def, though her Atk is a bit lacking. Overall she looks good.

Elincia is just broken. Offensive stats on par with Tana compared with Amiti is more than I ever hoped for.

And BK looks monstrous as well. He's literally red Amelia with 1 more HP and 5 less Res and he comes with a DC weapon.
And I know the BK was fast for an armor in his games, but it's pretty funny how he outspeed Ike in Heroes.

Spoiler

BK also outright doubles neutral/-Spd Brave!Ike. There's probably a joke in there somewhere...

15 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

BK is the best addition, yes, because of how costly it is to build a sword armored with similar characteristics. Why build DC Zephiel when BK does it better with 0 investment?

Because not everyone is drooling over BK. 

Elincia looks better than I thought. 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

Watch them make 4* Black Knight the 50,000 point reward and 5* Black Knight the 99,999 point reward. That is if they even reward a 5* of him in the first place considering how busted he is.

Hide contents

BK also outright doubles neutral/-Spd Brave!Ike. There's probably a joke in there somewhere...

Volke confirmed? 

I figured the BK would have a full skillset after the backlash over Masked Marth, but like. Regular stuff, like Tobin and Clive. Not that. That's wild.

I wonder if there will be a second update before the Warriors special maps, since it seems like they'd have to have their own characters.