• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Did anyone else notice that Nephenees Shield is attached to her waist rather than being, you know, wielded like it is in both her artwork and by all logic?

True to source material. Nephenee doesn’t wield her shield in either of her gamesher PoR incarnation: it’s attached to her waist, contrary to both her artwork and by all logic.

Edited by Vaximillian
checked and edited

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

True to source material. Nephenee doesn’t wield her shield in eithet of her games.

Then A. why does she have it equipped properly in her artwork and B. who in their right minds would be attacking DEM THIGHS?

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Then A. why does she have it equipped properly in her artwork and B. who in their right minds would be attacking DEM THIGHS?

Don’t ask me, I’m not the one who designed her. I find this silly too.

Does it take THIS long for people to mention how dumb her design really is or im missing stuff?

Because ive always been using her as the prime example of "older fire emblem designs are just as fanservice heavy its just not look silly" alongside Illyana 

14 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Does it take THIS long for people to mention how dumb her design really is or im missing stuff?

Because ive always been using her as the prime example of "older fire emblem designs are just as fanservice heavy its just not look silly" alongside Illyana 

Honestly her design wouldn't be that bad if she were a Pegasus Flier... well, in terms of Pegasus Fliers anyways. But it's only now that I'm noticing the Shield, so...

Edited by Xenomata

Anyway, the theories that Bruno would be joining our side are now dismissed.

However, critically, Bruno and Veronica aren't in the Hero Catalogue. It would be pretty likely that they'd appear in there when they are recruited (after all, Alfie, Anna and Sharena are in there), which means an update needs to add them in there, and the instant they appear there, we can pretty much expect them to follow very shortly after, unless they decide to add them to scare us. Which... isn't likely, but not impossible, either. And their addition would confirm we'll be getting them at all regardless.

They're all ridiculous. Even Oscar, I underestimated him. I kind of want them all but I'm going to settle for just pulling one *5 off this banner. Neph or Elincia ideally, but I won't count Oscar as a loss anymore either.

Also seriously glad I didn't promote Zephiel. Bring on the BK. If I have to promote him then I'll use half of the next 40k feathers for that (and LnD3 for Ogma).

In other news, I pulled an Odin and chose B!Caeda over S!Corrin cause 40 speed being better than 34 speed is more than having 1 less point in ATK. B!Caeda now has Blarblade+ and my Ogma has Wo Dao+.

Economic choices today, friends. QoL and such.

Edited by Zeo

40 minutes ago, Zeo said:

They're all ridiculous. Even Oscar, I underestimated him. I kind of want them all but I'm going to settle for just pulling one *5 off this banner. Neph or Elincia ideally, but I won't count Oscar as a loss anymore either.

Also seriously glad I didn't promote Zephiel. Bring on the BK. If I have to promote him then I'll use half of the next 40k feathers for that (and LnD3 for Ogma).

In other news, I pulled an Odin and chose B!Caeda over S!Corrin cause 40 speed being better than 34 speed is more than having 1 less point in ATK. B!Caeda now has Blarblade+ and my Ogma has Wo Dao+.

Economic choices today, friends. QoL and such.

I kinda want to build Ogma, but he would cost 40k for me lol

Although my "Red that is useful for AA" pool is the biggest of all color(Xander, Ike, BRoy, Tobin, Eliwood, Vanilla Roy, Masked Lucina kind of) so i kinda wondered on how to approach it

I still hate the fact that this banner has three units, but the free summon drew me in and I went for a full summon. I managed to get the unit I wanted most (Oscar, I know, shocker), so I'm actually pretty happy. Not bothering to try again as, if it wasn't for the free summon, I wouldn't have even tried once xD

It will be nice to have the BK so Hector isn't the only one on my armour team worth anything, since I don't like using armour units. They bore me somewhat 'cos of the one movement thing. It just feels too restrictive. But he'll definitely make the armour quests a lot easier with his sword DC and his stats ^.^

I really wanted him to be a GHB unit as he doesn't feel like a TT unit, but at least that means he's straight at 5*. I think I'll save up feathers in anticipation of Alvis, regardless of if he turns out to be an armour mage or not.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, the theories that Bruno would be joining our side are now dismissed.

Damn. Rip my dreams.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Yeah, uh... Hector and Lillina were some of the first 5* units I pulled, so...

Also, let's hope we never see Lugh be summoned. I don't think he'd be able to handle what his mother has become, and how one of his potential fathers is forgotten by all...

I've been hoping that Lugh can be added given that his brother has already been in the game since launch. I hope he's a blue mage so each family member represent a color of the magic triangle in this game. 

Anyway, I read some of twins' supports and it seems like they don't know much about of their parents. Lugh never specifically mentions his mother but just refers his parents as "parents", which is to be expected since FE6 was made before FE7. Neither of the twins talk much about their parents even when the subject of the conversation turns to family. Lugh just talks about Raigh, which again is to be expected. On a semi-related note, Lugh is actually older than Raigh. Always thought Raigh was older for some reason. He does love calling Lugh an airhead though. Raigh is such a tsundere lol

Edited by tobuShogi

So I have 1 horse emblem unit and it is----

I get STABBY when if people make mad.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I can cook up food like you wouldn't BELIEVE...

And I love this character as some of you might know from discord.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Armoured Blow.

You fricking genius

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

With the incoming of BK, I guess its time to say goodbye to Zephiel. Unfortunately I will probably never 5* him now....there's just no more room for him on armor emblem.

But that 1 HP Reprisal!

15 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I think this where I say:

Welcome to the dark side!

I've learned to embracey anger

I'm my eyes, the blade users are evil!

Nino: Then you are lost!