• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

What do you think the next skill banner will be about? I would like it to either be a TA banner or a flier skills banner.

I'd love Flier Skills. We may get another "Threaten __" Banner. Threaten ATK gives us Azama, Fae, Cain, and Hawkeye... Threaten SPD gives us Takumi, Shanna, Selena, and Jaffar. I definitely perfer the latter. But after the Hone ATK banner we didn't get another Hone banner.

I think of all the potential skills banners I'd like one with -owl tomes, Slaying weapons, Brave Weapons, or Ploy Skills... (A banner with Swift Sparrow would be nice too.)

42 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

You think that's bad? Anytime I snipe red I get either Corrin M or Seliph as one of the 5*. Corrin just got to +8 and Seliph is +7 :|

I have 12 Marths, 7 Seliphs, 5 Roy, 5 Eirikas, and as of today my OP Eliwood project is +10 (I'm building the one that a thread was made about way back when). A 5* Ogma broke my streak today, I was so pissed :/

42 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

You think that's bad? Anytime I snipe red I get either Corrin M or Seliph as one of the 5*. Corrin just got to +8 and Seliph is +7 :|

I have 12 Marths, 7 Seliphs, 5 Roy, 5 Eirikas, and as of today my OP Eliwood project is +10 (I'm building the one that a thread was made about way back when). A 5* Ogma broke my streak today, I was so pissed :/

59 minutes ago, immatx said:

I hate my life. Finally pulled my second Elincia.......and she's also +hp -spd. How tf does that even happen

Hey man, at least you didn't have a friend pull 5* Roy for you instead of Elincia, who I still don't have. Atk+/Hp- though so I'm gonna use him lol

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Hey man, at least you didn't have a friend pull 5* Roy for you instead of Elincia, who I still don't have. Atk+/Hp- though so I'm gonna use him lol

Fair enough. I actually like Roy though, he was my main red until the Ike banner came along. I feel like he's really underrated

Edit: Third Elincia didn't take nearly as long, and +Atk -Def!

Edited by immatx

27 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I was going to suggest a "Generic Tome" banner but then I remembered that there isn't a unit with Thoron+ yet. Sooooo that's out for the time being. I do wonder who will end up stuck with that weapon. 

Arlen from Mystery, Tailtiu and Tine from Genealogy.

This is amazing.

So, on the BHB banner I was hunting for Ephraim. Pulled a 5-star Reinhardt as my free summon, got my pity percentage to 4% after that, and never got Ephraim.

Now, I decided to summon on the threaten defense banner for lols just because I can. Had SF user Shin do my full pull for me. He pulls Ephraim, 5-star Peri, and a better Nino than the one I have. JEEZ! XD

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Had SF user Shin do my full pull for me. He pulls Ephraim, 5-star Peri, and a better Nino than the one I have. JEEZ! XD

It's so funny when that happens.  For the hell of it, my SO asked me to do his free pull on the SS banner and it was a 5* Innes, ahah.

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

It's so funny when that happens.  For the hell of it, my SO asked me to do his free pull on the SS banner and it was a 5* Innes, ahah.

He also pulled a better Nino for me, the one I was using is +spd -atk and he got me a +spd -HP one. Also, the Hana that he pulled is better than the two that I had, so I think I'll use her. Really, his pulls were great XD

Rip those daily special maps for 2 orbs a day :(

Anyways, while looking for Horse Emblem candidates, I just realized how good Cherami Leigh is with her characters. Her more notable role as the upbeat and jumpy Mae is great, but it makes it hard to believe she voices Cecilia.

13 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Anyways, while looking for Horse Emblem candidates, I just realized how good Cherami Leigh is with her characters. Her more notable role as the upbeat and jumpy Mae is great, but it makes it hard to believe she voices Cecilia.

Don’t forget she also does Caeda and Gwendy! All four sound different and distinct, and that’s really awesome.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don’t forget she also does Caeda and Gwendy! All four sound different and distinct, and that’s really awesome.

I didn't. It's just that you can somewhat hear the similarities between Mae, Caeda, and Gwendyolyn, but you wouldn't be able to tell with Cecilia.