Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

They do? Intresting. Guess I'll try reading things a bit more carefully next time.

What phineas said lol

I actually got intrigued by that(due to the scene being only able to be done once) and decided to look it up

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 hours ago, Tarilaan said:

A bit late to the party here, but PoR/RD did actually have some physical Breath attacks. Red and Black Breath (Ena and Gareth for the former, Kurthnaga and Dheginsea for the latter) Were both Strength based. I guess White breath was too, in PoR, but they changed it to Magic in RD (Sorry Nasir!)

I'm pretty sure there weren't any physical tomes though. As far as other weapons go, however - Fates alone has a ton of weapons they could draw from to mess with the damage being dealt, as well as other tools that've yet to be tapped. Flame Shuriken/Shining Bow for Colorless magic damage. Barb Shuriken (Special -1), Hunter's Knife (Beastslayer), Soldier's Knife (Brave), and Sting Shuriken (Armorslayer) for dagger variety. Just as some examples.

There are of course also the Bolt Axe/Wind Sword/Flame Lance as well for the primary weapon classes for altering damage type, and Storm Sword/Tomahawk/Spear for giving the melee classes a ranged option.

Still plenty they can do to shake things up. Sadly, just not as much for mages, though there are still tomes like Nosferatu they could introduce for giving magic more shenanigans or (heaven forbid in a battlefield of this size) the siege tomes Tornado/Meteor/Bolting (At which point if they go that route, they may as well introduce Ballisticians as well)

3 range Weapon on a 3 movement unit is definitely balanced. I would throw in longbow for good measure too.

Okay...Takumi is apparently feeling VERY neglected.. i did four snipes (freebie and 13 orbs) and he cropped up on the third one. That's the second Taku in two days :mellow:

Fine! I get it...you want me to start playing Fates again and leave my cosplay work...nope. Too close to actually finishing it.

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Okay...Takumi is apparently feeling VERY neglected.. i did four snipes (freebie and 13 orbs) and he cropped up on the third one. That's the second Taku in two days :mellow:

Fine! I get it...you want me to start playing Fates again and leave my cosplay work...nope. Too close to actually finishing it.

I need that Taco...

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Brash makes you double if the enemy can counter (regardless of your speed): you – enemy counters – you double – enemy doubles if they can.

Desperation makes your double hit before the enemy counters (if and only if you can double to begin with): you – you double – enemy counters.

Brash Desperation (Sol Katti Lyn) always doubles against non-Firesweep melees (unless Swordbreaker and 5+ higher Spd) and hits twice before they counter.

Thanks. This cleared up a few things.

My search for Elincia is not going well. A few days ago I got a -Spd Celica and a 5* Priscilla, today I was surprised by a neutral Lucina.
How difficult it is to get a focus unit?! Apparently, harder than getting 3 off focus 5*s.

Edited by Rinco

Just now, tobuShogi said:

Used like 8 Dueling Crests trying to get into Tier 19. Couldn't beat my previous score of 4690. 

Have you filled out and maxed all your team members' skills yet? Putting on Sacred Seals help too.

Just now, tobuShogi said:

Used like 8 Dueling Crests trying to get into Tier 19. Couldn't beat my previous score of 4690. 

Have you filled out and maxed all your team members' skills yet? Putting on Sacred Seals help too.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah. All of them have level 3 skills and are equipped with sacred seals. I've actually been trying to get to tier 19 for a while now. I think I'm playing a bit too recklessly with all of the BH!Lyn and Reinhardt that I see. BH!Ike & BH!Lucina I can handle but the problem is BH!Lyn. I might switch out Vantage for WoM on Hector. Or Escape Route since I use him to deal with Reinhardt.

11 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Yeah. All of them have level 3 skills and are equipped with sacred seals. I've actually been trying to get to tier 19 for a while now. I think I'm playing a bit too recklessly with all of the BH!Lyn and Reinhardt that I see. BH!Ike & BH!Lucina I can handle but the problem is BH!Lyn. I might switch out Vantage for WoM on Hector. Or Escape Route since I use him to deal with Reinhardt.

Hm... Have you tried Boey or F!Robin? They can counter both BH!Lyn and Reinhardt. I have not seen BH!Lyns running Cancel Affinity a lot yet.

You know, as much as I'd like to associate myself more with the characters of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, I was at Gamestop the other day and found a copy of Radiant Dawn used... for $70.

That sucks. I'd like to be able to use some of the units in the games myself to get a better idea of the variety of units we could possibly have in Heroes...

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

You know, as much as I'd like to associate myself more with the characters of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, I was at Gamestop the other day and found a copy of Radiant Dawn used... for $70.

That sucks. I'd like to be able to use some of the units in the games myself to get a better idea of the variety of units we could possibly have in Heroes...

Yeah, i still have my original copy of RD, along with the promotional posters of Sothe, Micaiah, and Ike. Gamestop hooked me up with those once it was time to take them down.

32 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hm... Have you tried Boey or F!Robin? They can counter both BH!Lyn and Reinhardt. I have not seen BH!Lyns running Cancel Affinity a lot yet.

I have not since I haven't pulled a regular Roy since the launch of the game. I just might promote her next once I have enough feathers.

15 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

I have not since I haven't pulled a regular Roy since the launch of the game. I just might promote her next once I have enough feathers.

Do you have Selena or Cordelia? Triangle Adept 2 along with Bowbreaker is enough to stop both of them.

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

Do you have Selena or Cordelia? Triangle Adept 2 along with Bowbreaker is enough to stop both of them.

Good thing I have 3 copies of Cordelia and Setsuna. I trained up a 3* Setsuna randomly last night thinking I might need Bowbreaker soon. I guess that was today. Thanks 

I am wondering since the coin introduction in Arena Assault we havent heard anything from SI how or for what they are used. Since its a while back, i am hopeing for a bigger project/mode you can use them.

I hope they are working on a Blacksmith/Weaponshop where you can spend your earned coins and shards to create your own weapons:

Example: Killer Lance+ and you pick Desperation 2 ===> you got a Blue "Sol Katti" (with less might). Obviously they prolly will restrict some weapons from being crafted like this (Litrblade, Brave-Weapons and of course the Legendary weapons), and will restrict some skills from being put on Weapons, but i really do hope for something like this o.o the endless possibilitys!!!

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Do you even need Triangle Adept? Earth Boost Boey can handle the Cancel Affinity variant, but Triangle Adept straight up loses to it, especially with buffs + Brave + QP + Moonbow. I mean I'd still put TA on him if I get the chance but the potential for the set to be neutered by a single skill doesn't sit well with me.

39 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I am wondering since the coin introduction in Arena Assault we havent heard anything from SI how or for what they are used. Since its a while back, i am hopeing for a bigger project/mode you can use them.

I think they said there would be more news about Sacred Coins in October? We'll have to wait and see.

I do like the possibility of getting upgraded weapons, though I doubt they'd do that since it would discourage pulling for fodder.

47 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I hope they are working on a Blacksmith/Weaponshop where you can spend your earned coins and shards to create your own weapons:

Example: Killer Lance+ and you pick Desperation 2 ===> you got a Blue "Sol Katti" (with less might). Obviously they prolly will restrict some weapons from being crafted like this (Litrblade, Brave-Weapons and of course the Legendary weapons), and will restrict some skills from being put on Weapons, but i really do hope for something like this o.o the endless possibilitys!!!

Sacred Seals and Sacred Coins share too similar names, plus I think someone mentioned datamined sprites featuring Sacred Seals with Bronze, Silver, and Gold borders where possible, so I'm inclined to believe they're going to be for upgrading our Sacred Seals.

I like your idea though, but I'd think more "crafting skills" than "crafting weapons".