Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't love super chibi, don't get that impression of me. But I don't care one bit for Clarine either. The aesthetic itself isn't bad, but shoehorning FE characters into it just doesn't work for me. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

i mean sure i'm not saying you have to like it

just that calling that the "worst mist ever" seems waaay too harsh

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, unique said:

just that calling that the "worst mist ever" seems waaay too harsh

Okay, I was being vain and dramatic a bit, not just with Mist, but with some of the other artworks. I confess my sins and I'll yield. I won't stubbornly continue any fight, Duma can have my soul.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I admit I was being a bit too gut reaction-based with the Nino and Lyon selections. I could've selected better bad choices I think. Lyon's problem was just being a little too girly looking from that angle. I like his soft expression and long hair, but that particular piece didn't do him well.

Speaking of Lloyd and Linus, said artbook was bad to the both of them- were they trying to replicate the FE1-2 aesthetic? Also, WTF is Travant and Adean, and Sirius. Lilina and Ranulf have strange clothing too.

If someone showed me that Travant and told me that he was from the cover of a Castlevania game, I would believe them. Lloyd and Linus look like they're guest stars on Scooby-Doo. Sirius and Caeda are adorable, and Lilina has gone full pirate. I actually really like Adean's art, but it seems really jarring compared to most of the art. Then again, most of the art looks jarring compared to most of the art, so oh well I guess.

19 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

I gave the Atk Ploy seal to my Katarina to stack with her Atk Ploy 3

Those two don't stack, enemies will only get the highest value debuff (-5 from Atk Ploy 3).

~

Not going to touch the artwork conversation =P .

Edited by LordFrigid

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Honestly anything is better than his headshot in NM, it makes him looked pained.

He is pained. Torn apart between his feelings and loyalty to Nyna and his feelings to Tatiana (and her feelings to him).

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Also why is Palla wearing nothing under

In which iteration? In the karuta set her art is from the Awakening’s DLC.

11 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Those two don't stack, enemies will only get the highest value debuff (-5 from Atk Ploy 3).

~

Not going to touch the artwork conversation =P .

You're right. I keep forgetting that buffs/debuffs only apply the highest amount. Thanks for the reminder. 

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Also why is Palla wearing nothing under

Because golden rain and brown bombings are perfectly legit strategies in FE warfare. Underwear gets in the way of that. Nothing can be more humiliating, and if by some chance it arouses your foe- the blood flow away from their brain make it easy to bash into it.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Because golden rain and brown bombings are perfectly legit strategies in FE warfare. Underwear gets in the way of that. Nothing can be more humiliating, and if by some chance it arouses your foe- the blood flow away from their brain make it easy to bash into it.

...it's probably just arouse the foe and bash their head in.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

How did they go from very obvious no-panties in Awakening to very obvious panties in Fates

This is the part where I scream 'CENSORSHIP' in a loud way that makes it clear I have no idea what I'm talking about.

3 hours ago, Quintessence said:

My guess is Sophia, Fae or Cecilia. What's the theme of the banner again?

It has something to do with the Desert. I actually forgot about Sophia. Cecillia is a no. It'll likely be Hawkeye, Ninian, Sophia and Fae as they all fit the Desert theme. Fae is iffy, she might not be there but Sophia is pretty much guaranteed. Good to know I can spend my next 20 on the Crimea banner.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

It'll likely be Hawkeye, Ninian, Sophia and Fae as they all fit the Desert theme. Fae is iffy, she might not be there but Sophia is pretty much guaranteed.

Hawkeye, Ninian, Sophia then. The recent bound banners have been three units. Also this way they have all thre colours.

This game really gets me sometimes. As a rule I tend to summon with at least 13 orbs. But the one time I summon with ten (Crimea banner) I get 3 reds and 1 blue. Got a Cain and a *4 Catria. But Elincia could have very well been in one of the other red orbs. I have no one to blame but myself, but whenever I have 20+ orbs there's always one or two of the orb I want if any. Then when I'm in lack the whole pool is gold.

That being said. Catria is +SPD/-RES and I already have a +ATK/-DEF one. If I was going to use her I have no idea which one to pick now.