Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Wow...it's kind of crappy that they'd pick Ike and the three new Tellius units for the 40% bonus units. Like Titania, Mist, and Soren have been out WAY longer therefore, more people are likely to have them. But they're all stuck at 20%? I guess this is one way to get you to spend more orbs on the newest banner. It would have made more sense to put two OG Tellius characters with two new ones. And then the rest get to chill at 20%. *le sigh*

At the very least, I have Ike, but I'm not really looking forward to using him. He just doesn't fit my play style. I'm thinking I'll probably run Ike, Soren, Mist, and Tana/Cordelia/Camus this time around and see how I far without a dancer. Though this team will probably change based on who the boss is. I may have to run a blue desperation mage if the Black Knight is the final boss.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

24 minutes ago, Zeo said:

This game really gets me sometimes. As a rule I tend to summon with at least 13 orbs. But the one time I summon with ten (Crimea banner) I get 3 reds and 1 blue. Got a Cain and a *4 Catria. But Elincia could have very well been in one of the other red orbs. I have no one to blame but myself, but whenever I have 20+ orbs there's always one or two of the orb I want if any. Then when I'm in lack the whole pool is gold.

That being said. Catria is +SPD/-RES and I already have a +ATK/-DEF one. If I was going to use her I have no idea which one to pick now.

I know that feeling. Doing freebie-only and seeing multiple orbs of the colour you want sucks- my free Tempest pull had three colourless orbs.

Mist'll come another day...

43 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Wow...it's kind of crappy that they'd pick Ike and the three new Tellius units for the 40% bonus units. Like Titania, Mist, and Soren have been out WAY longer therefore, more people are likely to have them. But they're all stuck at 20%? I guess this is one way to get you to spend more orbs on the newest banner. It would have made more sense to put two OG Tellius characters with two new ones. And then the rest get to chill at 20%. *le sigh*

At the very least, I have Ike, but I'm not really looking forward to using him. He just doesn't fit my play style. I'm thinking I'll probably run Ike, Soren, Mist, and Tana/Cordelia/Camus this time around and see how I far without a dancer. Though this team will probably change based on who the boss is. I may have to run a blue desperation mage if the Black Knight is the final boss.

Personally I like the 20% a lot---not for the score, but for the fact that if you happened to have one of those units kicking around but unbuilt, you have a easy peasy way to get a couple thousand SP onto them from just autoing now. (Mind, I have an Elinicia, so I didn't need a 40% scorer anyway.)

Trying a janky defiant defense -blade soren because with the amount of stat advantage he gets from tempest he should be perfectly indestructible---and it's not like I'll ever use him for anything serious, anyway. Mind, it's basically the shittiest death blow 3 & steady stance 3 imaginable, but defiant def is on Chrom (who I have plenty of, even considering the fact that he's my go-to Aether fodder) and Beruka so it's not like I'll ever be using the thing anywhere else.

Edited by DehNutCase

22 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

You know what I'd kinda like? Some easy way to directly compare two units' statline, especially when skillsets get involved. The current way I deal with it is changing tabs, which can be a bit of a headache at times...

Couldn't you just open a battle calculator, put the two heroes you want to compare against each other and look at their stats?

I mean, you can just ignore the result of the battle, and you can build them any way you want.

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Couldn't you just open a battle calculator, put the two heroes you want to compare against each other and look at their stats?

I mean, you can just ignore the result of the battle, and you can build them any way you want.

...Yeah, that works pretty well. A solution exists!

Wow, Gordin and Leon are pretty close.

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Recently I saw this 4* +10 Gordin in Arena. He was not bad at all. 

I'm looking into a defensive one. Depends on if I luck out and find myself with a Takumi.

Leon has some hits to his defensive stats, but 30 speed means gets doubled less compared to 25. Then again, it all depends on whether Vantage or Quick Riposte is used as a B.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I only just realised that my Soren and Ike have the same nature, Spd/Def. The ship is canon, people! Canon, damn it!

Mine are both +ATK. Does that count? I'll count it. I'm totally S-Supporting them during the Tempest. For science. 

6 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

They already did something like that, so it doesn't surprise me that all the 40% units are either the 5* exclusive Ike or the 3 new units. Still a really crappy thing to do to the less fortunate players since someone could very well be forced to grind the with no bonus Black Knight just to have a 20% bonus from then on. I had hoped they had learned to make the bonus units more available after the mini TT, where 3-4* Eliwood was a 40% unit and the 20% units were all free units, but apparently not.

At least I have Ike and Oscar for the 40% bonus.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

While we’re still on the topic of the karuta set, damn, Ishtar is gorgeous.

I'll agree she is one of the better done characters in the bunch. Neither a poor aesthetic nor an out of character portrayal (Finn looks too naughty). The other shining lights are: Camus, Julian, Ninian, Karel, Chad, Anna, Sanaki, and the Black Knight (though to be fair he doesn't look any different).

Then there is a middle category of those with an issue or two, but are otherwise fairly appreciable: Ashnard, Feena, Lachesis, Sigurd, Eliwood, Robin to name a few.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Each leg is about as thick as her waist.

She's the Goddess of Thunder Thighs.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hector would be proud. Maybe he'll finally come back to me!

Hector is always proud of his little girl! I do hope you get him soon.

Spoiler

I totaly did not just edit my double post to prevent anyone from noticing I double posted, what are you talking about...

Edited by Bartozio

Damn luck! Other times I'd yolo snipe a single orb and snag a golden hero but recently I've been struggling A LOT to get 5☆s. It reminds me when I insta got Sonya, Saber, Leon and Delthea on Echoes banner. But this time on my 4.25 on Brave banner an Olwen broke my rate. RIP. I guess one has to be on both sides of the coin!

If I don't get any focus unit I'll just rush TT with HORSES, or at least the bonus tries. The other ones will be training mode with Mist.