Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

You know, he's not a problem for me but it's a running joke that people pull Bartre a million times over and even pull him when they're sniping blue/red/colorless.

I almost want them to add FE7 Bartre with Devil Axe (built in Fury 2) or Short Axe (DC), an amazing stat spread and some sort of new OP skill and then lock him at *5 just so people can start pulling for Bartre only to get Bartre.

That being said, I don't know why they would have picked the more withered FE6 version of Bartre. FE7 Bartre was actually a pretty cool bro. Even though I generally used Dorcas or Raven instead.

Edited by Zeo

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

You know, he's not a problem for me but it's a running joke that people pull Bartre a million times over and even pull him when they're sniping blue/red/colorless.

I pulled more Summer Tikis than Summer Robins while sniping blue. The RNG is a bitch.

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I almost want them to add FE7 Bartre with Devil Axe (built in Fury 2)

To be accurate to source, Devil Axe should kill yourself every time you activate an offensive special skill.

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

That being said, I don't know why they would have picked the more withered FE6 version of Bartre.

Old geezer Bartre gets to talk in old geezer speak in the Japanese version, so that's all fine with me.

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I almost want them to add FE7 Bartre with Devil Axe (built in Fury 2) or Short Axe (DC), an amazing stat spread and some sort of new OP skill and then lock him at *5 just so people can start pulling for Bartre only to get Bartre.

That being said, I don't know why they would have picked the more withered FE6 version of Bartre. FE7 Bartre was actually a pretty cool bro. Even though I generally used Dorcas or Raven instead.

I guess they wanted him to be a dad since Fir was in.

It'll be funny if Karla is considered single when she's added and talks about Bartre when we have future bartre with their daughter right there.

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

To be accurate to source, Devil Axe should kill yourself every time you activate an offensive special skill.

Make it so it kills you while still hitting your enemy and suddenly we can have Suicide Axers! A unit with very very limited use, why it has absolutely no use if you know what you're doing, but if it has enough Atk, it can OHKO an enemy with no fuss. 

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

That would be pretty useless (Unless of course it's an Enemy only weapon!). Devil Axe's original drawback doesn't really translate well into Heroes though. It would have to be some sort of mega Life and Death + Fury effect where it's like ATK/SPD + 6/7 but you take 10 damage after every encounter. In a game where you're penalized in the most profitable modes if you lose a unit, it would be basically useless if it suicides the unit itself.

That being said, I picked it for Bartre because I think it suits him. Moreso than Hawkeye, Geitz, Dozla and the like.

4 hours ago, r_n said:

I guess they wanted him to be a dad since Fir was in.

It'll be funny if Karla is considered single when she's added and talks about Bartre when we have future bartre with their daughter right there.

That annoys me because FE7 Karla needs FE7 Bartre.

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

I'd laugh if they made it you couldn't summon Karla if you didn't have a Bartre in your roster. Who's laughing now?

Still me, I like the both of them and Bartre is one of the most common units in the... game :|

Edited by Zeo

So, I was rewatching my old clear of Xander's GHB, and just looking at it... you can tell the game's content has definitely been scaling up. I cleared Lunatic Xander with a near-vanilla Klein, a 4* Robin (F) built similarly enough to Robin (M) (or indeed, many mages) whose Reposition was more important than her attack, an Olivia that was nowhere near the merged, inherited monster my Olivia is today, and a Lissa. I feel powerful now...

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

That would be pretty useless (Unless of course it's an Enemy only weapon!).

That being said, I picked it for Bartre because I think it suits him. Moreso than Hawkeye, Geitz, Dozla and the like.

It really doesn't. It'd fit Gonzales better since he actually starts with one when recruited in FE6. It seems more like an axe a berserker would wield rather than some other axe fighter.

Dart where you at

51 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It really doesn't. It'd fit Gonzales better since he actually starts with one when recruited in FE6. It seems more like an axe a berserker would wield rather than some other axe fighter.

Dart where you at

scavenging ocean seals kek

I was doing the first Chain Challenge to grind Nino/Linde and Hana/Sakura supports. Lost Hana to chapter 7, and have somehow engineered a situation in which I will slowly beat Effie to death with Sakura (Elise is standing between us, healing Effie for less damage than Sakura deals.

I don't think I can win the battle, but it's hilarious.

17 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I was doing the first Chain Challenge to grind Nino/Linde and Hana/Sakura supports. Lost Hana to chapter 7, and have somehow engineered a situation in which I will slowly beat Effie to death with Sakura (Elise is standing between us, healing Effie for less damage than Sakura deals.

I don't think I can win the battle, but it's hilarious.

All you need is for Sakura to be able to kill Elise as well right?

So Warriors special maps start tomorrow, huh? Strange that there hasn't been any new characters added for them yet. Wonder if we can expect another update today, although if they were planning on doing that, I'm not sure why they'd have added stuff like the Tempest Trials dialogue in the last update.