Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

26 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Hm. Please do.

Horse:

Melee Speed Cap: 34(36) - Brave Roy(R), Oscar(B), Roderick(B), Sully(B), Titania(G)

Ranged Speed Cap: 35/38(37/40) - Brave Lyn.

Olwen 34 was the fastest

Flier:

Melee Speed Cap: 37(39) - Caeda(R)

Elincia, Clair, and Tana have a three way tie at 36. Interesting to note, Clair and Caeda + Tana and Elincia essentially shares their BST

Armor:

Sword - BK with 34(36) is the fastest at base, but unlike Infantry case where Boon!Raven ties with Anna, Draug solidly hold his position as the fastest Armor with 35 with boon

Lance - Gwendolyn 24

Axe - Amelia 34

The highest speed possible in the game through buff AFAIK is held by Innes for the Ranged side achieved by using 3 stack of Owl(40), 1 Hone Speed(+4) and 3 Spur Speed Brave Lucina(+21) for a total of 65 Speed at neutral. The runner up for ranged side is BLyn who have the second highest speed potential due to Mulagir giving her base 38, which is -2 below Innes at 63

Bride Caeda's 62 speed is the highest for tome user, achieved through Summer Tome +1 Drive Effect, stacked on a Spur +4 for a total of 15, 3 stack of Owl, and a Hone Speed which is 37 + 15 + 6 + 4

The fastest melee, Lon'qu is the second fastest at 64 through 39 base + 4 + 21 through again Hone with Triple Lucina. With boon he defeats the actual first place which is Anna who can get Melon Crusher making her 65 through 38 base + 2 Melon Crusher + 25 stack everyone gets

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Them calcs

So I got the Warriors orbs and increased my count to 17. As I used the free summon on each banner, I said "screw it, let's use them to complete the 5 summons". I already got Elincia this morning (+def, -hp) after 80+ orbs used there, BHB gave me free Hector and Death Blow banner is kinda meh to me, so let's go for something new on TT banner.

This happened

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170921-161631.png

+hp -spd, not optimal but workable!

Anyone have some ideas for Ike? Fury seems like a popular choice, what about B skill? Vantage? Or leave SwdBrkr 3?

Hector and Elincia are ready for double SP this weekend. Hector has Swap, Bonfire and Vantage, while Elincia has Bonfire and Goad Fliers, so far.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Enemy units in Fire Emblem, at least the generic ones, almost always have dark shadows over their eyes. No exceptions. Even if all they have is a head gear, somehow there is a shadow.

She's secretly working with the enemy. 

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Them calcs

So I got the Warriors orbs and increased my count to 17. As I used the free summon on each banner, I said "screw it, let's use them to complete the 5 summons". I already got Elincia this morning (+def, -hp) after 80+ orbs used there, BHB gave me free Hector and Death Blow banner is kinda meh to me, so let's go for something new on TT banner.

This happened

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170921-161631.png

+hp -spd, not optimal but workable!

Anyone have some ideas for Ike? Fury seems like a popular choice, what about B skill? Vantage? Or leave SwdBrkr 3?

Hector and Elincia are ready for double SP this weekend. Hector has Swap, Bonfire and Vantage, while Elincia has Bonfire and Goad Fliers, so far.

Congrats man. I got two 4* Stahls who will be grinded to feathers soon.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Have I mentioned her hair?

You never mentioned she loses her pants upon becoming a Sentinel. And then you have that strange flourish at the end of Impale after the stabbing where she just jumps and spins towards the enemy, almost like she's saying "can't touch THIS 'cause you're dead!".

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Nothing beats Gwendolyn's 「重騎士は無敵!」, "Armor knights are invincible!"

Oh ze irony! What could be further from the truth for her in FE6? Well I guess Heroes's whole "everyone starts trash" fixed her biggest issue, because her actual stats weren't terrible once you got the fuel of EXP in the tank, though for her it was like drilling for oil using Paleolithic stone tools.

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Also, my Lyn is definitely missing Kent... to the point that she has now S-Supported with Frederick. I did point out Seth was probably more like Kent, but apparently Seth and Clive were too busy S-Supporting xD 

Methinks Seth ingratiated himself too much with Franz and Forde back in Renais. I do not approve. Kyle is the better specimen. Leave Franz to Amelia and Forde to Eirika.

So I cleared all of the Warriors maps the first try with the same team (Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, Reinhardt, and Cecilia) except for the final map. It got too crowded, and my horses either didn't have enough space to attack or were too spread apart to receive buffs. They could have probably done it, but I decided maybe this was a chance to play defensively with Lukas, Hector, Alm, and Brave Roy (mostly for Galeforce). Basically all the swords suicided on Lukas. All the lances suicided on Hector. Roy could weave in and out of battle with Galeforce, and Alm was mostly there for positioning. Lukas even tanked a hit from one of the blue mages like a boss.

Somehow I was able to avoid the mages. IDK how. But it happened. Overall, I really enjoyed these maps. I kind of hope we get some more like this.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Methinks Seth ingratiated himself too much with Franz and Forde back in Renais. I do not approve. Kyle is the better specimen. Leave Franz to Amelia and Forde to Eirika.

B-B-But Forde x Vanessa, Kyle x Syrene. It works!!! v.v

(Eirika x Seth for life... with a bit of Clive on the side, apparently xD )

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

So I cleared all of the Warriors maps the first try with the same team (Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, Reinhardt, and Cecilia) except for the final map. It got too crowded, and my horses either didn't have enough space to attack or were too spread apart to receive buffs. They could have probably done it, but I decided maybe this was a chance to play defensively with Lukas, Hector, Alm, and Brave Roy (mostly for Galeforce). Basically all the swords suicided on Lukas. All the lances suicided on Hector. Roy could weave in and out of battle with Galeforce, and Alm was mostly there for positioning. Lukas even tanked a hit from one of the blue mages like a boss.

Somehow I was able to avoid the mages. IDK how. But it happened. Overall, I really enjoyed these maps. I kind of hope we get some more like this.

That map was great for Armor Emblem plus Sakura with Rehabilitate

quite fun compared to things like the GHB and BHBs, so it's a nice change

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

That map was great for Armor Emblem plus Sakura with Rehabilitate

quite fun compared to things like the GHB and BHBs, so it's a nice change

I'm so mad at myself for sleeping on Rehabilitate for so long. I still like Physic/Imbue combo, but I'm in the process of sacrificing Wryses

I especially liked giving a Priscella I pulled wings of mercy. Great synergy that you surprisingly never see the CPU use since I think healers prioritize the healer-exclusive B skills. Really helped on the GHB Infernal of Robin-F

13 minutes ago, r_n said:

I'm so mad at myself for sleeping on Rehabilitate for so long. I still like Physic/Imbue combo, but I'm in the process of sacrificing Wryses

I especially liked giving a Priscella I pulled wings of mercy. Great synergy that you surprisingly never see the CPU use since I think healers prioritize the healer-exclusive B skills. Really helped on the GHB Infernal of Robin-F

Rehabilitate is pretty amazing. It's been by go-to staff for a while. Although, I think I prefer using the Physic when I'm training units that need to be next to others for buffs. I've recently found out that I like Recover as well. It's pretty nice always being able to heal a huge chunk of HP.

So funny thing just happened. I was going to merge two of my 4* Seths. I was planning on merging a non-neutral into the one I knew was neutral, unless it was something that was worth doing it the other way around. Come to find out that they are both neutral. I'm sitting here thinking A. What are the odds of getting this? and B. What do I do now?

1 minute ago, ChaoticHoundoom said:

So funny thing just happened. I was going to merge two of my 4* Seths. I was planning on merging a non-neutral into the one I knew was neutral, unless it was something that was worth doing it the other way around. Come to find out that they are both neutral. I'm sitting here thinking A. What are the odds of getting this? and B. What do I do now?

Tap on each one to get their quotes. Whichever one tells you not to grow close to him first, merge that one into the other, because he obviously doesn't care about you as much as the other.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Tap on each one to get their quotes. Whichever one tells you not to grow close to him first, merge that one into the other, because he obviously doesn't care about you as much as the other.

...Perfect idea! I say as I'm sitting here having a laughing fit.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Apparently, today is Nowi’s birthday. Explains why she suddenly decided to show up as a 5★. Doesn’t explain why it was her who brought gifts to Ninian.

Wait really?

Crap, no wonder I got her at 5* this morning! And with a great nature to boot! I now feel a lot happier despite how bland my day has been otherwise :D

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Apparently, today is Nowi’s birthday. Explains why she suddenly decided to show up as a 5★. Doesn’t explain why it was her who brought gifts to Ninian.

Just now, Xenomata said:

Wait really?

Crap, no wonder I got her at 5* this morning! And with a great nature to boot! I now feel a lot happier despite how bland my day has been otherwise :D

...I suddenly don't feel like summoning today.

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

That only makes me want to get even closer to him whenever he says that.

18 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm summoning red. Also out of orbs.

Is Ellie's birthday soon?

Assuming that's a serious question, her birthday, like pretty much every non-Awakening or Fates playable character, is unknown.

Though if it makes you feel any better, I'm also sitting here with zilch for orbs and no Elincia. I suppose we can only hope that the Tempest orbs can turn both our fortunes around.

15 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm summoning red. Also out of orbs.

Is Ellie's birthday soon?

Do any of the Tellius characters have official birthdays? I don't recall them being stated anywhere.

...Although I'm not sure if that's good news or bad news in this case.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

That only makes me want to get even closer to him whenever he says that.

Seth's a guy that plays hard to get, but once he warms up... he's more than willing to lay down his life with for you.