Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Do any of the Tellius characters have official birthdays? I don't recall them being stated anywhere.

...Although I'm not sure if that's good news or bad news in this case.

Nope. No idea what the calendar system in Tellius even is, the games are too old for that Awakening invention.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Apparently, the game wanted to make it up for giving me anything but the units I was looking for last banner (those 2 pity breaking Abels still sting).

First full summon from the Crimea banner, I get Hinoka and Oscar from the 2nd full summon, both with the same +HP/-Res nature. I got nothing from the 3rd full summon, but I got a nice surprise when I summoned this morning after getting enough orbs from the Warrior maps for a fourth full pull :

dp3CYI1.png

Funny thing, when I saw that she only had 20 Atk at level 1, I was convinced I had gotten a -Atk version. Probably because I was comparing it to +Atk Ephraim's 26 Atk at level 1. Then I went to the wiki and realized she was +Atk, which was an agreeable surprise after -Def B!Ike and -Spd B!Roy. The best thing though is that I finally have a red unit for my flier team. And with Amiti, she's only 1 point of Atk behind my +Atk Cherche, which is amazing.

And I now have 2 extra Hinoka, which is making me consider whether I want to sacrifice both of them to give Cordelia and Elincia Hone Fliers to go along with my Fortify Fliers Cherche and S!Corrin. Or I could just try the 'cheaper' route and give all of them Goad Fliers and replace S!Corrin's Blarblade with her original tome, which works well with Goad stacking. Still have time to decide since I need a lot of feathers before I'm able to give Cordelia LaD3 and a Firesweep Lance+. (I'm up to 14k feathers, but I know they're gonna get used to promote the 4* Black Knight as soon as I hit 20k, so I'm looking at 46k more feathers before I can fully SI Cordelia. Hopefully the TT will help with that.)

15 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Seth's a guy that plays hard to get, but once he warms up... he's more than willing to lay down his life with for you.

My inner princess/fan girl swoons at the thought. I can totally understand Eirika being torn between wincest and riding Seth (not sure why she could not just do both).

1 minute ago, XRay said:

My inner princess/fan girl swoons at the thought. I can totally understand Eirika being torn between wincest and riding Seth (not sure why she could not just do both).

I think Seth would be down for that too, honestly. He always refers to both of them equally; in fact, he says Ephraim's name first in a few of his quotes. Perhaps that Ruby Sword is meant to be a hint toward his... preferred role in his and Ephraim's relationship.

Silly me, promoting Matthew to 4★ for his Poison Strike, not realising he only gets rank 3 at 5★. I had a perfectly servicable Saizo right there and I just forgot.

Oh well, at least Matthew can still give up Hone Spd whenever I pull Ephraim.

Also I’m having a blast grinding SP for Zephiel on the Warriors 5th map on Hard. It takes him (and his cheerleader squad of Serra, Olivia, and Faye) 15 turns and ends with a Bonfire to the face of the blue mage. She should have seen it coming, to be honest.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I think Seth would be down for that too, honestly. He always refers to both of them equally; in fact, he says Ephraim's name first in a few of his quotes. Perhaps that Ruby Sword is meant to be a hint toward his... preferred role in his and Ephraim's relationship.

My head canon now ships them as a couple. Maybe triple is the right term.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I looked through some of Ephraim's quotes for fun, and this one seems almost like a confession straight to Seth:

"You're always looking after us. That sort of kindness reminds me of my sister. Must be why I like you."

I will 100% Ally Support them now, if I ever get Ephraim. Eirika's a bit preoccupied with her open relationship with the -blade mages, but she'll always be with Ephraim and Seth in my heart.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Silly me, promoting Matthew to 4★ for his Poison Strike, not realising he only gets rank 3 at 5★. I had a perfectly servicable Saizo right there and I just forgot.

Oh well, at least Matthew can still give up Hone Spd whenever I pull Ephraim.

Also I’m having a blast grinding SP for Zephiel on the Warriors 5th map on Hard. It takes him (and his cheerleader squad of Serra, Olivia, and Faye) 15 turns and ends with a Bonfire to the face of the blue mage. She should have seen it coming, to be honest.

Hone Speed > Poison Strike anyway. What I wouldn't give for more of the former.

(Not like I have much of the latter?)

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Hone Speed > Poison Strike anyway. What I wouldn't give for more of the former.

(Not like I have much of the latter?)

I mean, I wanted to do something nice for Faye. She’s been sitting with no skills since I’d pulled her when, back in April?

She’s Atk/HP too.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I mean, I wanted to do something nice for Faye. She’s been sitting with no skills since I’d pulled her when, back in April?

She’s Atk/HP too.

Pshh...you should give her a Brave Bow+, Death Blow 3, and every breaker instead =P .

Also, I'm jealous of the +Atk.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

OT3, One True Threesome (in contrast to OTP, One True Pairing).

That term sounds perfect. It is a whole lot easier to type compared to ménage à trois, fumbling with alt codes.

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I looked through some of Ephraim's quotes for fun, and this one seems almost like a confession straight to Seth:

"You're always looking after us. That sort of kindness reminds me of my sister. Must be why I like you."

I will 100% Ally Support them now, if I ever get Ephraim. Eirika's a bit preoccupied with her open relationship with the -blade mages, but she'll always be with Ephraim and Seth in my heart.

Who knew Eirika is such a player.

Yeah, I will Ally Support them too.

5 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Pshh...you should give her a Brave Bow+, Death Blow 3, and every breaker instead =P .

~~That applies to... pretty much any Archer unless your name is Niles (where your skills should be "stay in the bench")~~

Edited by Troykv

6 minutes ago, Troykv said:

~~That applies to... pretty much any Archer unless your name is Niles (where your skills should be "stay in the bench")~~

Tell that to the guy with the all bow team, (partially) featuring +10 Slaying Bow/QP/Cancel Affinity Niles. *shudder*

Edit: found the post.

Edited by LordFrigid

8 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

That I might! Hopefully Klein will stop fearing me and will actually show up one beautiful day.

22 minutes ago, XRay said:

SethxEirika is traditional but bland. SethxEphraim is a bit better. I like EirikaxEphraimxInnesxTana, though I'll settle with Seth and the twins interlocked together.

And a heads up, Roy (when in his wild twenties and early thirties) is the father of Tethys and Ewan and Joshua. Ismaire's husband faked his death because he came only for a stint, ended up loving it too much and stayed much too long, eventually he realized he had to return home, and rather than confess to Ismaire the truth, feigned death to escape.

Lastly, Amelia has her own harem. Franz does the cooking, cleaning and childrearing. Ross does the carpentry and heavy physical labor, selling some items he crafts for side income. Ewan handles the finances, and engages in entrepreneurialism when he isn't in charge of the children's educations. What does Amelia do? She manages the estate, its fields and its livestock. What estate? Duessel's, he adopted her as his daughter and heir, and after trading his estate in the south for one in West Grado (so it's earthquake proof), Amelia and her husband moved there. The air is fresh, fields are fertile, the stables filled with healthy horses, the nearby forests are filled with fine timber, Bethroen's libraries and markets aren't far away. Amelia is generally pregnant since her three beloved each want many kids to call their own (but they love their stepchildren like their own of course), and she is only willing to provide bundles of joy in such a happy and prosperous life.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Lastly, Amelia has her own harem. Franz does the cooking, cleaning and childrearing. Ross does the carpentry and heavy physical labor, selling some items he crafts for side income. Ewan handles the finances, and engages in entrepreneurialism when he isn't in charge of the children's educations. What does Amelia do? She manages the estate, its fields and its livestock. What estate? Duessel's, he adopted her as his daughter and heir, and after trading his estate in the south for one in West Grado (so it's earthquake proof), Amelia and her husband moved there. The air is fresh, fields are fertile, the stables filled with healthy horses, the nearby forests are filled with fine timber, Bethroen's libraries and markets aren't far away. Amelia is generally pregnant since her three beloved each want many kids to call their own (but they love their stepchildren like their own of course), and she is only willing to provide bundles of joy in such a happy and prosperous life.

Don't make me actually write this story...

38 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Don't make me actually write this story...

For the love of Fire Emblem, do it. Be bold, be avant-garde. Your masterpiece will contribute to the advancement of videogame and literary culture. Show the world how awesome Fire Emblem and head canons are.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

For the love of Fire Emblem, do it. Be bold, be avant-garde. Your masterpiece will contribute to the advancement of videogame and literary culture. Show the world how awesome Fire Emblem and head canons are.

I'm not hesitant to write the story. I'm hesitant to add more work to my plate. Heavens know I'm not letting my current concept slip away.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I'm not hesitant to write the story. I'm hesitant to add more work to my plate. Heavens know I'm not letting my current concept slip away.

One day, hopefully more creative gamers will be able to live off of their creative works, or at least let it be a bigger source of income, as more and more people come to appreciate newer and more various forms of art. Besides minority of YouTubers, I do not think most artists are able to live solely off of their creative works.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

One day, hopefully more creative gamers will be able to live off of their creative works, or at least let it be a bigger source of income, as more and more people come to appreciate newer and more various forms of art. Besides minority of YouTubers, I do not think most artists are able to live solely off of their creative works.

Oh gods, wouldn't that be nice?

There will be maintenance next Friday the 29th in preparation for the October update. 1.8 is nigh! Use for the coins will finally be revealed. Hopefully.

Genealogy banner in early October or mid-month? I need to know, damn it!

By Naga, I may sound like a broken record, but am I hyped for Genealogy banner. I’m hoarding all the tempest orbs, all the October quest orbs, and every orb from any other source to blow on the Genealogy banner in one fell swoop.

Why am I so hyped for Genealogy banner again? That’s so stupid, I shouldn’t be so hyped.

Edited by Vaximillian