Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

20 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, Tana loves the Warriors maps. A defensive, enemy phase character with high defence and can fly over the lava in Camilla's map?

Funnily enough or maybe not, I was going through that exact map with my own Tana for SP grinding purposes as you were posting this and yeah, she sure does clean house easily on that map. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

[...]

The highest speed possible in the game through buff AFAIK is held by Innes for the Ranged side achieved by using 3 stack of Owl(40), 1 Hone Speed(+4) and 3 Spur Speed Brave Lucina(+21) for a total of 65 Speed at neutral. The runner up for ranged side is BLyn who have the second highest speed potential due to Mulagir giving her base 38, which is -2 below Innes at 63

[...] 

If 3 BH!Lucina give 3 times double Spur Speed, who gives the hone Speed to Innes? 

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Fun Facts: Black Knight actually have a really fucking strong set and it doesn't use Alondite

I'm somewhat hype for BK now lol

Somehow I have the dreading sensation we will have another Masked-Marth-moment (skill-wise). 

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

If 3 BH!Lucina give 3 times double Spur Speed, who gives the hone Speed to Innes? 

Somehow I have the dreading sensation we will have another Masked-Marth-moment (skill-wise). 

Hone speed is a support slot. Spur speed is C slot. Thats why i dont use Hone Class btw - Hone Class cant use spur and only give you 6 speed. Brave Lucy give you 7 with C and weapon so for the Hone Lucy you get 11 from the deal

Expensive unit is a blessing when you have a full unit slot but i wish they did not drop Black Luna since thats the key component for his set that KO Bike without buff on counter

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Hone speed is a support slot. Spur speed is C slot. Thats why i dont use Hone Class btw - Hone Class and Spur give you 6 speed. Brave Lucy give you 7 with C and weapon so for the Hone Lucy you get 11 from the deal

At this point the only skill of BK that matters is Black Luna. Even without Alondite BK have a set that can kill Brave Ike on counter without buff

Ok, I didn't think of Rally Speed, because I usually have movement assists on my units. 

Indeed, BK without Black Luna would be a bummer. 

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hone Spd is C slot. Spur Spd is C slot.

Rally Spd is an assist.

Brb asking my uncle ancestor father daughter son relative to change history so Hone is now Rally and Rally is now Hone

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

By Naga, I may sound like a broken record, but am I hyped for Genealogy banner. I’m hoarding all the tempest orbs, all the October quest orbs, and every orb from any other source to blow on the Genealogy banner in one fell swoop.

Why am I so hyped for Genealogy banner again? That’s so stupid, I shouldn’t be so hyped.

I'm hoping for Sety, Finn, Ayra and Tiltyu. Nothing stupid about it, except my financial situation after all my pulls.

6 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I'm hoping for Sety, Finn, Ayra and Tiltyu. Nothing stupid about it, except my financial situation after all my pulls.

Most of all I want Deirdre for some reason. Is it resentment against me never getting Julia?

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Finn is more associated with Thracia at this point

Finn Emblem: Gen 1 Finn, Gen 2 Finn, Thracia Finn. Make it happen, IS/Nintendo/whoever!

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Most of all I want Deirdre for some reason. Is it resentment against me never getting Julia?

Finn Emblem: Gen 1 Finn, Gen 2 Finn, Thracia Finn. Make it happen, IS/Nintendo/whoever!

Sety: Green Haired Finn

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Fun Facts: Black Knight actually have a really fucking strong set and it doesn't use Alondite

I'm somewhat hype for BK now lol

I'm curious about it. What BK set are you talking about?

22 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I'm curious about it. What BK set are you talking about?

Black Luna with Slaying Edge and Steady Breath

It basically functions like Brave Ike's infamous QP Ignis set in that attacking against him requires you to have legitimate Top Tier to even bother, but had the advantage where thanks to stacking 2 killer effect on a 4 CD, he will activate that 2 CD Black Luna with SB everytime anything touch him immediately on counter.

Amongst other things, this set on BK is able to KO Brave Ike with Physical Attack on the counter while buffless, can beat +5 Ryoma with Fury if you give BK a Hone ATK boost, and even beat Vanilla Ike at +5 with Fury and Swordbreaker with the same Hone ATK. 

If you give BK Delthea support, he gets 9 ATK which allows him to like.... beat Brave Lucina 1v1 in one round or something like that

43 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

It basically functions like Brave Ike's infamous QP Ignis set in that attacking against him requires you to have legitimate Top Tier to even bother, but had the advantage where thanks to stacking 2 killer effect on a 4 CD, he will activate that 2 CD Black Luna with SB everytime anything touch him immediately on counter.

I am pretty sure Black Luna is 3 cooldown, not 4. Here is the Wiki page. His best I could come up with is still [Alondite, Black Luna, Steady Breath, and Quick Riposte].

Edited by XRay

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am pretty sure Black Luna is 3 cooldown, not 4. Here is the Wiki page. His best I could come up with is still [Alondite, Black Luna, Steady Breath, and Quick Riposte].

Black Luna is a 3 Cooldown skill with the power of 4 CD skill - its effectively "increase damage by 80% of enemy defense stats" which is along the lines of what Dragon Fang and Ignis does. IS basically designed Black Luna as a way of giving Black Knight a weapon that have Killer and DC without actually giving one

Yeah that set is actually what i'm thinking of as a more practical alternate with QR replaced with Wrath, since with proper damage control he still use 1 Hit Black Luna strats and follow into "God Mode" with Wrath backed CD reduction improved Black Luna

Effie (and the cheerleader squad of Serra, Olivia, and Faye) works as well as Zephiel on Camilla’s map, with the sole exception that she can’t one-shot Camilla, whereas Zephiel can.

On the other hand, she easily one-shots everybody else (Zeph couldn’t defeat the sword fighters and the blues without Bonfire proc).

The map still ends on turn 15 player phase with a Bonfire to the face, but of a red mage instead of a blue mage.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, I didn't think of Rally Speed, because I usually have movement assists on my units. 

Indeed, BK without Black Luna would be a bummer. 

Poor Armor Knights, not matter the game... the only reason the people would use them if they have absurd and overpower tools like the Black Knight... The movement damage it would be enough to destroy his viability completely otherwise.

Edited by Troykv

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

Poor Armor Knights, not matter the game... the only reason the people would use them if they have absurd and overpower tools like the Black Knight... The movement damage it would be enough to destroy his viability completely otherwise.

FE12 Armor Knight(or rather General) is legit in parts of FE12 tbh due to their defense and ability to use Bow in a game where Bow is busted to hell and back. On a slower pace you can use it to trivialize some section on a map. Granted at like Altea onwards good fucking luck playing slow

Now IF ONLY WE GET TO USE A CERTAIN ARMOR KNIGHT FOR 3 CHAPTER TO ABUSE HIS CAPS ON EVERY STATS AND 25 RES BECAUSE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE DEVELOPER'S MIND WHEN THEY CREATED DARK EMPEROR

I'm gonna echo the hype for more Genealogy, I'm so hopeful that the leak is right about it. I'm hoping for either Sigurd, Deirdre, Ayra, and Jamke (Chapter 1 standouts), or Sigurd, Quan, Ethlyn, and maybe Noishe (fourth slot could be anyone, but we did just get PoR's green knight alone and I just really want to know Noishe's official name). But really, the new banner could have anyone on it and I'd still be excited. Also, happy page 1234 everybody.

Do you chaps believe we'll get the Close Defense seal with tomorrow's Tempest Trial, or something else?

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm gonna echo the hype for more Genealogy

Never played FE4, but I can't wait to get Arvis! Hoping he'll be an armored mage even if that's unlikely.

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

By Naga, I may sound like a broken record, but am I hyped for Genealogy banner. I’m hoarding all the tempest orbs, all the October quest orbs, and every orb from any other source to blow on the Genealogy banner in one fell swoop.

Why am I so hyped for Genealogy banner again? That’s so stupid, I shouldn’t be so hyped.

Has it been confirmed? Jugdral hype!

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm gonna echo the hype for more Genealogy, I'm so hopeful that the leak is right about it. I'm hoping for either Sigurd, Deirdre, Ayra, and Jamke (Chapter 1 standouts), or Sigurd, Quan, Ethlyn, and maybe Noishe (fourth slot could be anyone, but we did just get PoR's green knight alone and I just really want to know Noishe's official name). But really, the new banner could have anyone on it and I'd still be excited. Also, happy page 1234 everybody.

For Jugdral for Naga! I'm hoping for Ayra, Ferry, Sigurd, Lex, and Lewyn, in that order.

5 minutes ago, immatx said:

For Jugdral for Naga! I'm hoping for Ayra, Ferry, Sigurd, Lex, and Lewyn, in that order.

There's no official confirmation, but considering the leak that predicted the mini TT, the Narcian+Whitewings twitter event, the current Crimea banner and the BK as a TT reward also predicted a FE4 banner and an Arvis GHB in October, most people are expecting it to happen at this point.

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Never played FE4, but I can't wait to get Arvis! Hoping he'll be an armored mage even if that's unlikely.

As long as he's a red mage (which I'm almost certain he will be), I'll be happy. Decent red mages continue to elude me; I'll drop the feathers to 5-star him without question.

9 minutes ago, immatx said:

it's technically just a rumor, but the person who started the rumor has been right about every one of the recent events and additions (mini Tempest Trial, Narcian + Whitewings tweet thing, and all of the PoR stuff), so it has my trust. Switch Lex and Lewyn in priority, and that's pretty much my dream as well, although Briggid and Tailtiu (please give us official names for these people soon) are also high on my 1st Gen wishlist.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

As long as he's a red mage (which I'm almost certain he will be), I'll be happy. Decent red mages continue to elude me; I'll drop the feathers to 5-star him without question.

What else could he possibly be? I mean isn't he famous for burning stuff up? 

Also, I share your plight. I've not summoned a single red mage outside of Raigh and Henry. The only red magical damage I've got is adult Tiki.