• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Good I leveled up a copy of all my units in the warrior maps. 

Btw: Best way to solve the sacred seals missions without wasting stamina is to use arena assault. Just pick easy and the opponents should have level >35. Even if it doesn't give SP/XP from the second run of the day, it's possible to solve missions. 

2 hours ago, Noir said:

So Elincia, Nephenee and Focus Pity Breaker are leaving us in a few days...what did that leak say was next? Halloween Banner to run the month?

15 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

FE4 banner with Arvis GHB.

I wonder if there will be any sort of more Warriors tie in stuff.

12 hours ago, KongDude said:

Guys, I made it to 100k feathers. It feels great. I'm going to upgrade 50 3* units now.

Are there that many 3*s available to do that?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

To be fair to use Westerners, and maybe it extend the post-release hype in Japan, they'd wait until the game's international release to do that.

On Halloween, let's think of some weapon ideas. Who is getting the Pumpkin Tome? How about a Trick or Treat Tome that attacks the foe with a blizzard of candy? A Reaper Scythe for an Axe? A Devil's Trident? A Cauldron Tome that bubbles over and scalds your foe? Bloody Knives/Sword for a serial killer costume? *Insert your favorite guy here* wearing only wings, a halo and white underwear as Cupid with a Heart Bow? Oh wait that's Valentine's Day.

10 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I just lost on AA against Close Counter Blarblade+ Vantage Reinhardt

WHO BUILD THAT SHIT

Someone who thinks Emerald Axes/TA -raven is overrated.  Because Vantage means nothing in the face of being OHKO'd.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To be fair to use Westerners, and maybe it extend the post-release hype in Japan, they'd wait until the game's international release to do that.

On Halloween, let's think of some weapon ideas. Who is getting the Pumpkin Tome? How about a Trick or Treat Tome that attacks the foe with a blizzard of candy? A Reaper Scythe for an Axe? A Devil's Trident? A Cauldron Tome that bubbles over and scalds your foe? Bloody Knives/Sword for a serial killer costume? *Insert your favorite guy here* wearing only wings, a halo and white underwear as Cupid with a Heart Bow? Oh wait that's Valentine's Day.

Reaper scythe axe sounds great I would pull for that unit even if they aren't my favorite just for that weapon.  I would kind of like a "spirit" weapon that causes poison or some other type of curse.

If they do do a Halloween Banner, I hope they feature some older games' characters.  Only two out of the sixteen holiday units have been pre 3DS era, eighteen if you count the leaked Tharja and Robin.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I hope we get a Warriors banner by mid October but there's also Genealogy and Halloween banner :<

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Do we know for sure it's the next one, or could it be the mid/late October banner? Of course, one of those should be Halloween.

Idk, I'd like if we get another FEH stream by late septembre with the announcements of the next month's news. My guess is that FE4 banner will be up from Sept 30 onwards, for two weeks.

12 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I hope we get a Warriors banner by mid October but there's also Genealogy and Halloween banner :<

Idk, I'd like if we get another FEH stream by late septembre with the announcements of the next month's news. My guess is that FE4 banner will be up from Sept 30 onwards, for two weeks.

I would be kind of surprised if we didn't get the Lemon twins in the game in some form.  It seems like the perfect opportunity for cross promotion advertising.  We got three and a half Banners and two Tempests dedicated to Echoes, which wasn't a spin-off, but it was a remake, so I'd expect some sort of promotion in addition to the Special Maps.  That said, I did love the Warriors Maps, it was a nice new map style.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would be kind of surprised if we didn't get the Lemon twins in the game in some form.  It seems like the perfect opportunity for cross promotion advertising.  We got three and a half Banners and two Tempests dedicated to Echoes, which wasn't a spin-off, but it was a remake, so I'd expect some sort of promotion in addition to the Special Maps.  That said, I did love the Warriors Maps, it was a nice new map style.

I'm wondering if they ever rerun the Warriors battles. Maybe they'll time it with DLC pack releases?

And we need time to see what legendaries the Lemonheads get. It'd be weird to first find out in Heroes.

And kinda related about we give them skills based on Peri's Personal/Fate's -taker skils? Why did I think of this? Because Musou has you chopping downs hundreds of foes per fight, kill-based stats boosts would blend in on Warriors characters. No Lifetaker though, hyperoffense units would probably benefit from that too much.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm wondering if they ever rerun the Warriors battles. Maybe they'll time it with DLC pack releases?

And we need time to see what legendaries the Lemonheads get. It'd be weird to first find out in Heroes.

And kinda related about we give them skills based on Peri's Personal/Fate's -taker skils? Why did I think of this? Because Musou has you chopping downs hundreds of foes per fight, kill-based stats boosts would blend in on Warriors characters. No Lifetaker though, hyperoffense units would probably benefit from that too much.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I definitely want that as well. Has there been any word on how does Darios functions/plays? I don't even know if he's a swordy or an axe fighter.

Warriors maps are the best they've ever done. I SI'd and lv. 40 all of my units except for the Fates units. Will wait for the next weekend.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I definitely want that as well. Has there been any word on how does Darios functions/plays? I don't even know if he's a swordy or an axe fighter.

We don't even know if Darios is playable at the moment. He has to be no doubt, but they never showed him off even once. Speculation has it they're doing this because he's actually a villain, and they want to save the surprise (but by not showing him they're being suspicious ironically). I think he is yet another sword user too.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

We don't even know if Darios is playable at the moment. He has to be no doubt, but they never showed him off even once. Speculation has it they're doing this because he's actually a villain, and they want to save the surprise (but by not showing him they're being suspicious ironically). I think he is yet another sword user too.

A VILLAIN NOOOOOO! He's the only OC I'm really excited to play to be a villain! I dun like lemonheads, alfonso and sharena are bettur

9 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

A VILLAIN NOOOOOO! He's the only OC I'm really excited to play to be a villain! I dun like lemonheads, alfonso and sharena are bettur

It's only speculation, they've been pretty much dead set against showing us the plot, we won't know the truth until a couple days hence when the game comes out in Japan. But as I said, things are fishy with Darios right now. And even if he is a villain, he should still be playable eventually at least.

And if Darios does get added to Heroes, being a villain could mean GHB so you wouldn't have to worry about your chances of pulling him.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer