• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Has Heroes ever had an update during a Voting Gauntlet before? I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to do between rounds (like it will be in a few hours), but I'm curious if it's ever happened, if anyone even knows.

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Has Heroes ever had an update during a Voting Gauntlet before? I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to do between rounds (like it will be in a few hours), but I'm curious if it's ever happened, if anyone even knows.

There was a small update during the finals of the Summer VG.

it included small design tweaks like making 'Weaker' more noticeable so you know when to spend your flags

also not everyone has a Lucina for Lucincest. Only a feminine sounding Marth but my main has no Lucinas at all

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

There was a small update during the finals of the Summer VG.

it included small design tweaks like making 'Weaker' more noticeable so you know when to spend your flags

also not everyone has a Lucina for Lucincest. Only a feminine sounding Marth but my main has no Lucinas at all

Alright, cool. Genealogy could still happen before the end of this! Although my hopes aren't exactly high for that to happen.

As a counterpoint, I have zero Ikes of any form. Considering Masked Marth (wink wink) was a free unit twice, and we got another Lucina added on the same banner as the second Ike (and she's the only other Lucina I have, myself), I would've thought they were more common overall. Although maybe the Lucina pairings were split between the different Lucinas (and maybe even Marth himself), whereas Ike only has his two forms.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Alright, cool. Genealogy could still happen before the end of this! Although my hopes aren't exactly high for that to happen.

As a counterpoint, I have zero Ikes of any form. Considering Masked Marth (wink wink) was a free unit twice, and we got another Lucina added on the same banner as the second Ike (and she's the only other Lucina I have, myself), I would've thought they were more common overall. Although maybe the Lucina pairings were split between the different Lucinas (and maybe even Marth himself), whereas Ike only has his two forms.

Sadly i have no Lancina either

i do have Lyn and Bow Lyn but that's it. Lynlyn?

the latest i could see an update is on Monday

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sadly i have no Lancina either

i do have Lyn and Bow Lyn but that's it. Lynlyn?

the latest i could see an update is on Monday

I did that one too.

Also Cordelia and Cordelia because one of them was already prepared for the occassion.

I love the support system.

Yeah, sometime this weekend seems like the safest bet to me. I just want it to show up soon; I'm dying to know how they decided to handle the Tyrfing situation. Sigurd with Silver Sword+?

Edited by DefaultBeep

34 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

That's a price I'm only willing to pay for Pent or Micaiah.

Pent deserves his own little Paralogue in a desert. Make him Red Infantry (since he comes with Elfire, although he also has a Thunder) and have him as a little green NPC surrounded by enemies including two nasty Axe units with an S support to each other. To earn Orbs off this fight, you must kill X number of enemies, which is hard since Pent will slaughter everyone who approaches him and actively move after them (he'll have CC and some other cool skills, maybe Embla's Ward for kicks).

Can we get a third version of Roy so we can S him with all his mother options? Not that Fiora is in yet, but I'm thinking of the future.

34 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

That's a price I'm only willing to pay for Pent or Micaiah.

Pent deserves his own little Paralogue in a desert. Make him Red Infantry (since he comes with Elfire, although he also has a Thunder) and have him as a little green NPC surrounded by enemies including two nasty Axe units with an S support to each other. To earn Orbs off this fight, you must kill X number of enemies, which is hard since Pent will slaughter everyone who approaches him and actively move after them (he'll have CC and some other cool skills, maybe Embla's Ward for kicks).

Can we get a third version of Roy so we can S him with all his mother options? Not that Fiora is in yet, but I'm thinking of the future.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually, I think he looks better as a wind mage, I don't know. Maybe it's because I used to imagine FE7 adapted to RD graphics (and thought Pent crt killing everything with Arcwind).

B-but what will happen on the Lunatic version of the map?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Shame on you :(

Sharena/Celica is the way to go!

I can't do Sharena/Celica if I'm missing a Celica.

15 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Actually, I think he looks better as a wind mage, I don't know. Maybe it's because I used to imagine FE7 adapted to RD graphics (and thought Pent crt killing everything with Arcwind).

Yeah, Pent does look fairly well suited for being a wind mage with his color palette, nothing dark nor fiery about him. Though it reminds me of the Freeges and Ilyana a little, so Blue/Thunder would be okay from an aesthetic perspective too. 

I know he comes with A Staffs and a Physic, but please don't staff shaft him! (One must always offer a word of plea against such a curse.)

15 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

B-but what will happen on the Lunatic version of the map?

Introducing Fog of War! Everyone on the player's side has 2 vision range except possibly Dagger users (they could get 3, maybe 4), the enemy has infinite vision and can always see your units wherever they are.

Or, Pent loses his awesomeness and you actually have to save his Mage General glutes b/c you lose otherwise.

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Rite of Shadows and its related content were put out in the middle of the mage gauntlet while Ylissean Summer and its related content launched during the cleric gauntlet.

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Introducing Fog of War! Everyone on the player's side has 2 vision range except possibly Dagger users (they could get 3, maybe 4), the enemy has infinite vision and can always see your units wherever they are.

It would certainly make units like Kagero or Saizo far more valuable. 

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yeah, Pent does look fairly well suited for being a wind mage with his color palette, nothing dark nor fiery about him. Though it reminds me of the Freeges and Ilyana a little, so Blue/Thunder would be okay from an aesthetic perspective too. 

I know he comes with A Staffs and a Physic, but please don't staff shaft him! (One must always offer a word of plea against such a curse.)

Or, Pent loses his awesomeness and you actually have to save his Mage General glutes b/c you lose otherwise.

Yeah I thought about it due to his robes and aesthetic!

FoW would be pretty cool!