• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

So no trailer? Is this going to be a surprise two hours from now? Okay...

We'll know for sure in a few hours. If the FE4 happens to be the late-October banner then that most likely means...no proper Halloween banner.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

We'll know for sure in a few hours. If the FE4 happens to be the late-October banner then that most likely means...no proper Halloween banner.

The dancer banner ends on the 30th. Halloween is on the 31th. The 31th is a perfect day to start a Halloween banner.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Rite of Shadows and its related content were put out in the middle of the mage gauntlet while Ylissean Summer and its related content launched during the cleric gauntlet.

Ooo, even more evidence that more units can come even sooner! I'm still not getting my hopes up too high for it, but it's nice to know it's possible all the same.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The dancer banner ends on the 30th. Halloween is on the 31th. The 31th is a perfect day to start a Halloween banner.

I'm aware of that and it'd be great timing but if what I've read of the rest of the Favaro leaks is true then...the FE4 banner will have 5 characters and there won't be a Halloween banner...at least for this year. 

Unless they do some short event and give players a free Halloween unit kinda like how FGO NA will give a free 4* Halloween Elizabeth for their Halloween event. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I'm aware of that and it'd be great timing but if what I've read of the rest of the Favaro leaks is true then...the FE4 banner will have 5 characters and there won't be a Halloween banner...at least for this year. 

Unless they do some short event and give players a free Halloween unit kinda like how FGO NA will give a free 4* Halloween Elizabeth for their Halloween event. 

Wait, when did it say that there would be 5 characters on the banner? Or is that including the Arvis GHB?

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Wait, when did it say that there would be 5 characters on the banner? Or is that including the Arvis GHB?

Apparently Favaro posted on 4ch again and added some stuff which comes down to:

- The current arena bonus units would be around for 3 weeks

- FE4 banner would have 5 characters

- Arvis GHB is unrelated to the banner so that makes 6 new FE4 units by the end of October

- FE4 banner would be the "late-October banner" so no banner tonight. Maybe next week

- No Halloween banner planned

Whether this is true or not, we'll know on tonight's reset. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Apparently Favaro posted on 4ch again and added some stuff which comes down to:

- The current arena units would be around for 3 weeks

- FE4 banner would have 5 characters

- Arvis GHB is unrelated to the banner so that makes 6 new FE4 units by the end of October

- FE4 banner would be the "late-October banner" so no banner tonight. Maybe next week

- No Halloween banner planned

Whether this is true or not, we'll know on tonight's reset. 

Huh, interesting. 5 units to make up for the last banner having 3, perhaps? That so specific (just like the Crimean banner prediction) that I feel inclined to believe it, but I guess we'll see. We have had banner trailers come out on the 13th before, so it's still possible to get something about it tonight.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

5 characters on a banner would be so weird.

Well, we've had odd amount on units in banners before so 5 units in a single banner isn't really that far-fetched. 

@DefaultBeep I always found it strange that the Dauntless Crimeans banner only featured 3 units.

Edited by Lord-Zero

7 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Well, we've had odd amount on units in banners before so 5 units in a single banner isn't really that far-fetched.

Yeah, I don’t say it can’t happen ever.

Still, getting more Genealogy characters is always fine in my book. Seasonals I can live without.

Is there any reason to expect the banner to launch tonight? It wouldn't be unheard of, but it'd still be quite early for a mid-month banner. Most launch a day or two later.

---

So apparently the Catalogue of Heroes keeps tracking the highest Summoner Support you've attained with an ally even after you switch to supporting a different ally.

...There's no way I'm going to put in the time to S-rank every unit, but it's so tempting.

So who do you think from the FE4 cast will come.
It all comes down to Arvis's age. If it's the younger version (infantry) then we'll get first generation characters, but if it's old Arvis (armored) we'll get the second generation. I wanted an armored red mage, but it's probably not happening if they decide to use a younger Arvis along with Sigurd.

my predictions: sigurd, deirdre, quan, ethlyn, lewyn(he might be a bard, but the bards in FE4 we're a combat class)

Edited by silveraura25

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, I don’t say it can’t happen ever.

Still, getting more Genealogy characters is always fine in my book. Seasonals I can live without.

Probably to make up for the long wait?

so i'm guessing Sigurd, Deirdre, Ethyln, Quan and Lewyn? Or maybe Ayra?

Just now, mcsilas said:

Probably to make up for the long wait?

so i'm guessing Sigurd, Deirdre, Ethyln, Quan and Lewyn? Or maybe Ayra?

I’ll appreciate both Lewyn and Ayra. Lewyn is going to block Deirdre, while Ayra is going to get blocked by Sigurd. Whatever happens, happens.

Hey, I got Olivia finally! Neutral too, which is better than something awful. Now I can leave this banner with no regrets. 29 orbs remaining; hopefully I'll end up having enough for one Genealogy character at least.

If there are 5 characters, I think Quan, Ethlyn, and Deirdre are pretty likely choices, but the last spot could go a lot of ways. Azelle could be a pretty solid choice; he comes in during the Prologue like all of the others besides Deirdre, and he's related to Arvis, so he's arguably the most fitting to add. If they go off of popularity, Ayra, Lewyn, and possibly Jamke seem like the most likely early-game (Chapter 2 and earlier) options.

42 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

So who do you think from the FE4 cast will come.
It all comes down to Arvis's age. If it's the younger version (infantry) then we'll get first generation characters, but if it's old Arvis (armored) we'll get the second generation. I wanted an armored red mage, but it's probably not happening if they decide to use a younger Arvis along with Sigurd.

my predictions: sigurd, deirdre, quan, ethlyn, lewyn(he might be a bard, but the bards in FE4 we're a combat class)

They could always do a mix of both versions of Arvis. 

As for the banner itself: Sigurd, Deidre, Quan, Ethlyn. If the 5 character leak is true then...possibly Lewyn or Azelle. 

Well, as long as I don't get Jakob'd or Peri'd...

As Long as I get Deidre on the banner I'm truly happy. Deidre is for me what Lucina/Lyn is for others. D=

5 characters could also be bad new for some Players. One Color will be twice for certain. As Long as there is no green twice I'm ok with it.
Or the Color which deidre is with (should be green).

And there is also potential for a red mage horse here with Azelle.

Edited by Stroud

OH NO

NONONONONONONO

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO ADD TAILTIU?!?!

I NEED HER NOW!!!

(also confirmed spelling sweet)

And Sigurd looks... insane, actually? Like, CYL levels of insane?

Only three though. But I need ALL OF THEM.

omg, deidre is here >.< And her art is beautifull. All my orbs are gone by tomorrow.
Today I will raid all the chain challenges I spared for this moment.
Hope I get her with 200 orbs.

Edited by Stroud