• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Also to note: Potential Ayra tempest reward 

She was on the map shown

Yep. More orbs. Yay

Looks like there was a person posing as favaro.

I think they should give the possibility to inherit Naga, Tyrfing only to the children. D=
But what do I say. I never would sacrifice Deirdre. D= My Obsession is too strong like that of somebody else. 

Please Tailtiu, I NEED a good blue mage. And you already come with the best weapon! And you're like a young (except technically older I think?) Ishtar!

It's settled, I'm going for Tailtiu without a doubt. Sigurd and Deirdre would be great, but I already have their children. On the bright side though, Tailtiu seems most likely to drop to 4-star, since she doesn't have a personal weapon.

And oH MY GOSH AYRA IS THERE

AND SHE MIGHT BE FREE

I am insanely hyped for this. Come on 31 orbs, don't fail me now on the 16th!

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Please Tailtiu, I NEED a good blue mage. And you already come with the best weapon! And you're like a young (except technically older I think?) Ishtar!

Ishtar is Tailtiu’s niece. Blume, Ishtar’s father, is Tailtiu’s brother.

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

I think they should give the possibility to inherit Naga, Tyrfing only to the children. D= 

That would be so wonderful.

IS, let the boy be properly powerful dammit!

Well here’s hoping my showering their son with love will lure Sigurd and Deirdre to me. 

Spoiler

jrIgPMH.png

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Ishtar is Tailtiu’s niece. Blume, Ishtar’s father, is Tailtiu’s brother.

That's what I thought. Can you Blume blame me for not remembering the relationship of Genealogy characters perfectly? 

You can, I just wanted to make that dumb joke.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Any reason why Sigurd has three passive skills instead of the usual two?

Also, did I spy an Ayra there?

Ex Skill

See: BIke. They basically decided to have banner character with EX skill now have 3 skills. IIRC BLyn have Sparrow Sacae ATK smoke and Draco Aura so theres actually a precedent for that

Just think of it as Sigurd Legendary weapon have 3 effect but theres no slot left so they put it on B

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Well here’s hoping my showering their son with love will lure Sigurd and Deirdre to me. 

If that's what gets them to show up, then...well......eh heh.........

Disclaimer: I've had him since March, so......yeah.

1SBBCil.png?1

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Ex Skill

See: BIke. They basically decided to have banner character with EX skill now have 3 skills. IIRC BLyn have Sparrow Sacae ATK smoke and Draco Aura so theres actually a precedent for that

Just think of it as Sigurd Legendary weapon have 3 effect but theres no slot left so they put it on B

No, I'm pretty sure they just want Seliph to feel even worse about himself. Poor guy already has a bad reputation in Heroes, but now with his dad sliding in with all this cool stuff... Is it any wonder he has so much self-doubt in his dialogue?

Or should I say Seliph-doubt? Boy, this banner is bringing out all the stupid jokes from me. I blame my excitement for Tailtiu.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

No, I'm pretty sure they just want Seliph to feel even worse about himself. Poor guy already has a bad reputation in Heroes, but now with his dad sliding in with all this cool stuff... Is it any wonder he has so much self-doubt in his dialogue?

Or should I say Seliph-doubt? Boy, this banner is bringing out all the stupid jokes from me. I blame my excitement for Tailtiu.

I mean i honestly dont think Sigurd is all that gurd but he definitely exists on a different power level scale than Seliph

He is accurate to FE4 but broken is stretchin it although i would consider him top 2 Horse Cav with the right investment alongside Eldigan/Xand. A certain someone is still the undisputed #0. One thing for sure that second skilll would have to go if i used him

8 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Pfffft better late than never!

Also worth noting that a promotion wasn't spent on that one merge. I just happened to get a dup 5* Seliph alongside 5* Lachesis from the Cleric Block A banner. I did just get Julia last week so maybe that might be a sign of things to come?

That being said, my attention will still be focused on Performing Arts because, well, limited-time dancers and I need some form of Azura since vanilla Azura continues to elude me. I'll at least do one full pull from this banner but I'm not sure how much more orbs I'll put into it past that.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Wouldn't DC make his B skill useless?

Its the same catch with Bike though. In that BIke with dC is still good despite the lack of Urvan Synergy because Bike with DC is just good. Synergy is overrated sometimes

Also shouldnt dc synergyze with Tyrfing

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Its the same catch with Bike though. In that BIke with dC is still good despite the lack of Urvan Synergy because Bike with DC is just good. Synergy is overrated sometimes

Also shouldnt dc synergyze with Tyrfing

Yeah, it works well with Tyrfing, but in that case you might as well equip another B skill. Thankfully it's a skill in this case so he can drop it for something with more synergy, unlike B!Ike

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Seems DC is not going to Eliwood after all ...

We'll have to wait for Sigurd's stat spread to be datamined. Sigurd's kit looks great but his stats will make or break him. DC synergizes well with Divine Tyrfing, though.

Edited by Lord-Zero

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Yeah, it works well with Tyrfing, but in that case you might as well equip another B skill. Thankfully it's a skill in this case so he can drop it for something with more synergy, unlike B!Ike

Yeah Bike kinda have extra for it always working with Rein around and Urvan still have Killer which is one of the most powerful passive in the entire game

While using Sigurd to tank Rein is pretty questionable even if he can

I think the "right build" with Sig is DC QR with Magic Seal? 

Missile Seal is terrible because 80% of Lyn atm is blessing variant. Physical Seal works for BLC but BLC is easy to avoid. 

Its kinda weird how Sigurd is designed from the get go to counter Manakete that he canonically never fought against

12 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I mean i honestly dont think Sigurd is all that gurd but he definitely exists on a different power level scale than Seliph

He is accurate to FE4 but broken is stretchin it although i would consider him top 2 Horse Cav with the right investment alongside Eldigan/Xand. A certain someone is still the undisputed #0. One thing for sure that second skilll would have to go if i used him

It's kinda funny to me that they went back on the whole "Tyrfing should raise Def instead of Res because it's more practical" thing. Actually, with his Tyrfing and Close Def 3, you'd almost think they want him to be a dragon counter at base, while Crusader's Ward makes him take way less damage from any mages that double him. It... kinda synergizes? Almost? It's not the most practical, but it tries.

Also

@Vaximillian

I just noticed

They totally gave him Miracle for his Special.