Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Except Ire is already the master skill of dragon laguz.

Who do you think was breathing that "breath dark as night"?

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

The question then is, who would be best suited to introducing the new version? Perhaps one of Tailtiu's relatives whom she loves so dearly and gets along with very well? Or a Tellius character that I'm not knowledgeable enough to know about?

Unfortunately, Wrath is found naturally only on non-mages in Tellius for some reason (but Wrath!MIcaiah by stealing Edward's is good if you dump him). Our only magical choices are Tailtiu's daughter Tine, her sub niece Linda, and Thracia 776's Sara. Sara can use magic at base, but is more associated with staffs, she even has a personal named KIa. Which unfortunately doesn't hit like a cheap car.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Unfortunately, Wrath is found naturally only on non-mages in Tellius for some reason (but Wrath!MIcaiah by stealing Edward's is good if you dump him). Our only magical choices are Tailtiu's daughter Tine, her sub niece Linda, and Thracia 776's Sara. Sara can use magic at base, but is more associated with staffs, she even has a personal named KIa. Which unfortunately doesn't hit like a cheap car.

Ah, Sara. She's an interesting one. Quite fun to use on Elite mode, for sure. When I was playing the final chapter in Thracia, I suddenly realized how weird it was that she could move 8 spaces, and I was very confused. And that was how I learned that in Thracia, even movement could level up.

With how situation Kia is even in its base game, I'm not sure if they would give it to her in Heroes, even if it is very closely associated with her. She could potentially be another trainee mage unit to rival Nino instead... Or she could be a trainee healer, which would be less exciting. Now the Thief Staff, on the other hand... if they made that as good as it was in Thracia, then Tina would be quite the desirable staff user indeed.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Darn! Tailtiu- first, let me say this- a cat walking across a keyboard couldn't have come up with a more incomprehensible name- Duma and Anankos combined are less degenerate than that! She needs a name fix, the "ilti" part looks particularly irritating to the eyes. *Ahem* Tordo 1st Gen lady was one of our best hopes for Thoron+. The next best, and perhaps only other hope for a source is Arlen, who explicitly shouts he's using Thoron. 

So you too are an admirer of the Lady of the Spirit Forest? I fell in love when I saw her Treasure art. She has the visage of the purest virgin, the most devoted wife, and the most caring of mothers. Tis a shame the cursed unearthly blood courses through her veins, a thin still pool resting beneath the divine river which otherwise fills her being and makes itself manifest in her radiance and demeanor.

In the long run, this game is dead. Get the beauties in now because they won't attract anyone when the game is old. Guys on the other hand are less likely to sell Orbs even when the game is young and vibrant.

In Fates, Izana has as his major flaw low Spd, but his Def and Res are quite good. Maybe they could add his personal Peacemaker as an actual Skill? -6 Atk to all allies and foes in a 2 space radius? Suitable for slower, tankier play?

Also, I'd rather S Sigurd with Seliph, or Deidre. Why can't kids S support their parents in Awakening/Fates? Why does a sexual spousal bond have to surpass that of a nonsexual parent and child relationship.

Oifaye, I doubt you'll be added within the next year, but if you do, I'm giving your S rank to Shannan (if he gets added too). All those years in Issach raising Seliph, Diarmuid, Lana, Lester, Ulster, and Larcei with only Edain to help you out must have resulted in shared feelings of parenthood. They grew as you fed, bathed, and clothed them, taught them to walk, to talk, to read, and then as they matured, you taught them to fight, fearing it what that would mean, but knowing it was necessary. I only seek to make it so you can openly display those thoughts you discussed with each other at night. Laying in the same bed, always making sure one of you were kinda awake just in case one of the kiddos came running in asking for something or crying needing your attention. I know the relationship isn't exactly sexual, it doesn't have to be, and let me just say that Sigurd would not be in the least angry if you called yourselves Seliph's fathers. He knows the truth that together, going back to when he had you two watch over Seliph after Deirdre disappeared, deserve the title as much as he does.

Perhaps they're fixing Daggers too. We haven't had many of those added either. Sure the pool for them is smaller (only any thief and each game gets 2-3 of them), but they do exist.

Your forgot Sedgar- the Wolfguard is 5! Your skull's backside will be littered with arrows in 3... 2... 1... 0!

In other words, to fit them all into a banner, the Coyote, the Wolf, the green haired dude, the former male prostitute who saw the light and was saved by the Coyote, and the cannon fodder with a statuesque head, we'd need an extra large banner. Or Hardin GHB/TT.

But Ulster goes Forrest regardless right? So IRC doesn't always equal SM. And no, not that Forrest! (If they change it to Hero in a remake- we just found another reason why AyraxLex > AyraxChulainn).

Speaking of Lex, the last axer that was added not Seasonal/Bike was Amelia right? Does anyone know the total of Axes vs. Lances vs. Swords so far? I'm feeling like Axes are greatly outnumbered. Part of this is a long bias on the part of FE against Axes, another is ugly (for many) manly men comprising a large number of them, but Lex, or Kieran in the Dauntless Banner, could have been added and could easily have a superficial popular appeal. Why did they pass up this chance?

Only 3 characters again is yet another bad move, even with a TT and a GHB planned. The next banner will be Radiant Heroes, featuring Micaiah and Sothe. That's it. And two banners from then, we'll have Heroes of Thracia, consisting of Leif. Though I hope you will enjoy Stormy Skirmishes and Cyclone Conflicts, since you'll have to complete the former for Nanna, and the latter for Edward.

I already mentioned that not all Isaac royals are sm. Its more that during fe4 there seems to be a prerequisite for SM which is being an Isaac Royal

17 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I already mentioned that not all Isaac royals are sm. Its more that during fe4 there seems to be a prerequisite for SM which is being an Isaac Royal

You didn’t need to quote the whole fucking post. Damn it, Boner.

You must be an Isaach royal and look like a girl to become a swordmaster in Genealogy.

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You didn’t need to quote the whole fucking post. Damn it, Boner.

You must be an Isaach royal and look like a girl to become a swordmaster in Genealogy.

I was typing that during active session on a seminar(on break now)

Gimme a slack 

Azama, Cain, Charlotte, Fae, and Lloyd.

Know what all of these five have in common? Inability to give Threaten Atk 3 at 4★. Hawkeye is the fucking only one. Just why.

Edited by Vaximillian

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Azama, Cain, Charlotte, Fae, and Lloyd.

Know what all of these five have in common? Inability to give Threaten Atk 3 at 4★. Hawkeye is the fucking only one. Just why.

Healers in general would be more useful as fodder if they just gave their only skills at 4 star. Having their only skill fully unlockable at 5 star is stupid, so they don't even make good fodder :(

Darn it all. I was distracted when trying to set up a support between Matthew and Serra and ended up losing my summoner support with Reinhardt >.< 

Since he's maxed HM, I don't use him as much... Hopefully I can get it back in the next TT. Irksome. I don't wanna waste stamina on building that back up, though, since he's maxed SP and HM >.< 

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Darn it all. I was distracted when trying to set up a support between Matthew and Serra and ended up losing my summoner support with Reinhardt >.< 

Since he's maxed HM, I don't use him as much... Hopefully I can get it back in the next TT. Irksome. I don't wanna waste stamina on building that back up, though, since he's maxed SP and HM >.< 

Maybe just use him as Goad Cav support for a cavalry you'll use in TT? At least he can help out on the higher HP enemies for those early runs?

Also dang, if I knew we could upgrade Sacred Seals, I would've kept my -Atk/+Def Brave Ike and gave him Atk+3 sacred seal. A +Res Ike is still okay I guess, but the +Def was such a useful boon to have.

Well, the Black Knight at least appreciates his Steady Breath sacrifice to net me my highest arena score ever.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe just use him as Goad Cav support for a cavalry you'll use in TT? At least he can help out on the higher HP enemies for those early runs?

Also dang, if I knew we could upgrade Sacred Seals, I would've kept my -Atk/+Def Brave Ike and gave him Atk+3 sacred seal. A +Res Ike is still okay I guess, but the +Def was such a useful boon to have.

Well, the Black Knight at least appreciates his Steady Breath sacrifice to net me my highest arena score ever.

During the TT, I run him for the first initial two times, so I'm hoping to build it back up there :D Just have to put up with him not being quite as awesome xD I'm just annoyed at myself for not noticing >.< 

Although it did mean I briefly summoner supported Matthew, who is an amazing character. Going to 5* him next, just because :D 

And shame >.< But oh well, at least BK has gained something from it :D 

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

During the TT, I run him for the first initial two times, so I'm hoping to build it back up there :D Just have to put up with him not being quite as awesome xD I'm just annoyed at myself for not noticing >.< 

Although it did mean I briefly summoner supported Matthew, who is an amazing character. Going to 5* him next, just because :D 

And shame >.< But oh well, at least BK has gained something from it :D 

I guess +Res/-HP Bike will still be bulky if I give him HP+5 skill (whenever I upgrade that anyway)

Yeah Matthew is one of the characters I would want to 5 star as well. I just need a good Boon/Bane to pick. Or a Matthew banner to save feathers

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I guess +Res/-HP Bike will still be bulky if I give him HP+5 skill (whenever I upgrade that anyway)

Yeah Matthew is one of the characters I would want to 5 star as well. I just need a good Boon/Bane to pick. Or a Matthew banner to save feathers

I have a +Atk -HP one. I don't know if that's a good boon/bane, but I'll eventually find a use for him. He'll probably be a fine Lyn killer if i slap a bowbreaker on him, so long as she isn't mean enough to have a Brave Bow ^.^ Gaius - both summer and normal - is one of my main Lyn slayers currently, along with Jeorge and Summer Frederick (while Henry and Robin are there for if she has brought out the Brave Bow). I need more Setsunas :( 

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I have a +Atk -HP one. I don't know if that's a good boon/bane, but I'll eventually find a use for him. He'll probably be a fine Lyn killer if i slap a bowbreaker on him, so long as she isn't mean enough to have a Brave Bow ^.^ Gaius - both summer and normal - is one of my main Lyn slayers currently, along with Jeorge and Summer Frederick (while Henry and Robin are there for if she has brought out the Brave Bow). I need more Setsunas :( 

I think the best one I have is +Spd/-Atk. Speedy Matthews are nice (and annoying in TT), and his Atk is really low anyway...maybe he could just rely on Bonfire bursts for damage?

My Setsunas are pretty rare. I have a +Atk one that I need to train, and a 3 star one that will be fodder- maybe for my +Atk Gordin who makes a cheap counter for Lyn with his nice Defense.

Other 3 stars I want to promote just for fun are Gordin and Barst. Definitely an Odin at some point and maybe Azama (I have a nice +Spd one). Maybe Cain as well, since I have a +Atk/-Res one and I enjoy his voice lines haha

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I think the best one I have is +Spd/-Atk. Speedy Matthews are nice (and annoying in TT), and his Atk is really low anyway...maybe he could just rely on Bonfire bursts for damage?

My Setsunas are pretty rare. I have a +Atk one that I need to train, and a 3 star one that will be fodder- maybe for my +Atk Gordin who makes a cheap counter for Lyn with his nice Defense.

Other 3 stars I want to promote just for fun are Gordin and Barst. Definitely an Odin at some point and maybe Azama (I have a nice +Spd one). Maybe Cain as well, since I have a +Atk/-Res one and I enjoy his voice lines haha

I pulled Cain at 5* :D 

The only 4-5* I want to promote is Abel, 'cos I want him to join Cain and also because I doubt I'll ever pull him at 5*...at least, not until I promote him first. He's one of my favourites, so the game wouldn't be that nice xD 

That being said, I'm waiting for a +Atk Abel or to run out of all 3-4* only units, since my goal is to promote one of every single one of those. Even Est, eventually. Under sufferance. 

Gordin, Barst and Odin are all yet to be promoted, although they all will be. I've been working my way through the guys first, although Nino and Gwendy have also been promoted. I should really promote Cecilia or Palla next, 'cos I actually use them for some things... but then, I really like Matthew :D

I have one Setsuna that I'm levelling slowly, but she's not a priority. I sacrificed the rest of them in the fight against Brave Lyn :( I just want more to sacrifice in the continuing fight xD 

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I pulled Cain at 5* :D 

The only 4-5* I want to promote is Abel, 'cos I want him to join Cain and also because I doubt I'll ever pull him at 5*...at least, not until I promote him first. He's one of my favourites, so the game wouldn't be that nice xD 

That being said, I'm waiting for a +Atk Abel or to run out of all 3-4* only units, since my goal is to promote one of every single one of those. Even Est, eventually. Under sufferance. 

Gordin, Barst and Odin are all yet to be promoted, although they all will be. I've been working my way through the guys first, although Nino and Gwendy have also been promoted. I should really promote Cecilia or Palla next, 'cos I actually use them for some things... but then, I really like Matthew :D

I have one Setsuna that I'm levelling slowly, but she's not a priority. I sacrificed the rest of them in the fight against Brave Lyn :( I just want more to sacrifice in the continuing fight xD 

Poor Setsuna. The new Takumi - the famed Quadsuna now popular for fodder

I have a 5 star +Atk/-Res Abel actually in the same account as Cain!

and my main has a 4 star+2 +Atk/-Res Abel who I should upgrade as well.

Cecilia has been doing alright as a 4 star with the cav team.

I pulled a 5 star Palla in the BHB banner, but I think she'll be Ruby Sword+ and WoM 3 fodder for Olivia. She is +HP/-Def, and I have a +Spd/-HP 4 star Palla which seems like the better boon/bane. Also Elincia has kind of replaced Palla in my flier team

Similarly, I promoted Draug to 4 star, but then BK came along a week after, so he's put on hold. Same with Zephiel.

Those are nice goals though!

I need more Cains for WoM for the dancers

Edited by mcsilas

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I have a 5 star +Atk/-Res Abel actually in the same account as Cain!

and my main has a 4 star+2 +Atk/-Res Abel who I should upgrade as well.

Cecilia has been doing alright as a 4 star with the cav team.

I pulled a 5 star Palla in the BHB banner, but I think she'll be Ruby Sword+ and WoM 3 fodder for Olivia. She is +HP/-Def, and I have a +Spd/-HP 4 star Palla which seems like the better boon/bane. Also Elincia has kind of replaced Palla in my flier team

Similarly, I promoted Draug to 4 star, but then BK came along a week after, so he's put on hold. Same with Zephiel.

Those are nice goals though!

I need more Cains for WoM for the dancers

Cain loves me. He pops up for me fairly often :D His boon companion is a lot more shy, though, despite my love of Swordbreaker. Sully's version is just not enough! 

Cecilia and Palla both do well enough at 4*, so I haven't worried too much about promoting them, tbf :) 

I'm debating about WoM on the PA dancers. I like the stat boosts that their dances bring... So I have enough Cains for them, it's just whether I want to use them... 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Healers in general would be more useful as fodder if they just gave their only skills at 4 star. Having their only skill fully unlockable at 5 star is stupid, so they don't even make good fodder :(

Healers don't have 5* weapons, so if they got their level 3 passive at 4*, they wouldn't get any new skill at 5*.

23 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Considering this, can we get new Intro Videos for all the Brave Heroes? Like Ike, Brave Ike, Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Brave Roy, Sigurd, Deirdre, Celica etc.

I mean the olde one are still nice, but all those chars arent really that shiny anymore (i still dont get why Camilla made it in, but i guess that was because of her 2 melons). Takumi has become Close Counter Fodder, Roy is well replaced by Roy, Lyn got a better version of herself, Robin is become bonfire fodder (seriously)

11 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Considering this, can we get new Intro Videos for all the Brave Heroes? Like Ike, Brave Ike, Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Brave Roy, Sigurd, Deirdre, Celica etc.

I mean the olde one are still nice, but all those chars arent really that shiny anymore (i still dont get why Camilla made it in, but i guess that was because of her 2 melons). Takumi has become Close Counter Fodder, Roy is well replaced by Roy, Lyn got a better version of herself, Robin is become bonfire fodder (seriously)

You mean those opening movies? Yeah I was wondering about this recently as well.

I sure do love getting a nice opening movie for a 3 star Male Robin. Gets your hopes up for a character that is not naturally a 5 star (at least Marth and Camilla can be 5 star).

At least have the main lords like Sigurd, Alm, Celica or Eliwood have it.

But I guess in the big picture, it's not too big of a deal. I'd rather they use their resource for more useful things- like more GHBs and new banners going back to 4 units again :(

@Othin That's true I guess, but it's just annoying when you get your Xth healer. I wonder what would happen if there were 5 star version staves...

15 damage Pain+ staff? Gravity+ makes movement 0 instead of 1? Fear+ makes Attack -7 like Seal Attack?

I mean sure they'd be more annoying but at least healers would be more useful.

Edited by mcsilas

40 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

You mean those opening movies? Yeah I was wondering about this recently as well.

I sure do love getting a nice opening movie for a 3 star Male Robin. Gets your hopes up for a character that is not naturally a 5 star (at least Marth and Camilla can be 5 star).

At least have the main lords like Sigurd, Alm, Celica or Eliwood have it.

But I guess in the big picture, it's not too big of a deal. I'd rather they use their resource for more useful things- like more GHBs and new banners going back to 4 units again :(

@Othin That's true I guess, but it's just annoying when you get your Xth healer. I wonder what would happen if there were 5 star version staves...

15 damage Pain+ staff? Gravity+ makes movement 0 instead of 1? Fear+ makes Attack -7 like Seal Attack?

I mean sure they'd be more annoying but at least healers would be more useful.

mm doubt those movies would cost alot rescources (some money) but they would be easy to implement.

On another note considering your Avatar, we need a Silas Summer version in hotpants (best fates butt evar).

7 minutes ago, Hilda said:

mm doubt those movies would cost alot rescources (some money) but they would be easy to implement.

On another note considering your Avatar, we need a Silas Summer version in hotpants (best fates butt evar).

I'm guessing you like this picture:

Spoiler

0554006a6c211739b65a0d45d455a57f--fire-e

You know what summer actually fits Silas pretty well! He already has the ocean's gray waves on his head!

But yeah the Fatees cast missing him (and Kaze) in Heroes is just...strange (yet understandable since Fates had the most characters at launch)

Edited by mcsilas