Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

@DefaultBeep Clive was added to the game on July 13, but wasn't obtainable until August 11. There's nothing stopping them from implementing Ira now and giving it a few weeks before adding a Grand Hero Battle for her.

Good(?) to know that there's precedent for it, at least. Although I kinda hope mcsilas ends up being right, because I... would rather not wait that long for her... if possible...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Question is, why do Sigurd and Ayra get +5 BST compared to similar units? I can understand for the CYL winners, but this sets a worrying precedent. Not to mention Arden literally powercreeping Zephiel.

Spoiler

Ayra I don't really know. She has great growths but nothing super OP, that would've been Larcei.

Sigurd though...He's regarded as one of the most powerful lords in the series with only RD!Ike being comparable to him. It makes sense for him to be a notch above others due to his gameplay (and story I guess) feat of conquering half of Jugdral by himself.

@Ice Dragon @Vaximillian

I had forgotten about Phantom Spd only working for comparison. Not that it changes much regarding how good her special is.

Though using Phantom Speed 3 on her seems a bit overkill since she already has sky high speed. Unless shes going against heavily merged units, Phantom Speed 1 should be more than enough.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

@Ice Dragon @Vaximillian

I had forgotten about Phantom Spd only working for comparison. Not that it changes much regarding how good her special is.

Though using Phantom Speed 3 on her seems a bit overkill since she already has sky high speed. Unless shes going against heavily merged units, Phantom Speed 1 should be more than enough.

You know what they say, if something can be overkilled, OVERKILL IT SOME MORE.

18 minutes ago, Alexmender said:
  Hide contents

Ayra I don't really know. She has great growths but nothing super OP, that would've been Larcei.

Sigurd though...He's regarded as one of the most powerful lords in the series with only RD!Ike being comparable to him. It makes sense for him to be a notch above others due to his gameplay (and story I guess) feat of conquering half of Jugdral by himself.

Therea at least like 3 that is comparable to Siggy and all of them is in Heroes

So my free pull was a 4* Seliph, but my following pull was a +Def/-Spd Sigurd. If I give him my Distant Defence 3 Seal and a Fortify Cavalry boost, he'll have 49 defence and 32 Res when attacked no matter at the range... GG

I managed to beat the Paralogue for World of the Holy War. I did checked Ayra's VA is Brina Pancelia, the same one who did Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece Funimation dub, Juvia from Fairy Tail, and Chitzou from Dragon Ball Z Kai. Also, Arden's VA is Mick Wringet, the same one who also voiced Jeorge, Abel, Laslow/Inigo (Heroes only as of right now), and Jesse.

By the way, I didn't expected Loki to be talking to Ayra cruelly about her contract. Yikes.

I kinda wondered if Arden could be the next Tempest Trial character and Ayra could be the next Grand Battle Hero since I totally think Arvis most likely won't show the up for the next Grand Battle Hero.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

80 orbs later, a CYL Ike breaks my 3.75% rate. What a jerk.

Just when i was wondering if CYL cant be pulled from general pool because i havent seen it

Cat died for our sins

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Just when i was wondering if CYL cant be pulled from general pool because i havent seen it

Brave Lucina was my first and my second 5-star blue pull from the Crimea banner.

Ayra looks amazing and I hope we can get her soon. I could really use another good sword unit. Arvis will be great for me too since my only good red mage is Tharja.

I got a SIgurd in 30 orbs (was Aiming for Dierdre but only found Bartres, wasted 50 orbs in total) and he's +atk -spd. I get the feeling that's pretty bad...

Who is Arden? Judging by the art, a villain? Sorry, I don't know anything about FE4.

Edited by Alkaid

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Ayra looks amazing and I hope we can get her soon. I could really use another good sword unit. Arvis will be great for me too since my only good red mage is Tharja.

I got a SIgurd in 30 orbs (was Aiming for Dierdre but only found Bartres, wasted 50 orbs in total) and he's +atk -spd. I get the feeling that's pretty bad...

Who is Arden? Judging by the art, a villain? Sorry, I don't know anything about FE4.

Arden is as far away as you can get of a villain lol. Hes the first and only armor knight in fe4 who is written by Kaga as a meme character. Hes basically only here for the meme