Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I think it's fine for Sigurd, being a lord, to be put on the level of Brave Ike and Brave Lyn, but it's really weird for Ayra to be on that level. Even without the BST bonus, she would already have been on at least the level of Brave Roy and Brave Lucina, by having a ridiculous personal weapon plus a unique special.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

It's been so long since we had a GHB that I can't remember, how much notice do we usually get before the GHB?  Maybe after M&Ms are over?

We had notice for Valter's but that's when we had the calendar, and I don't remember when we heard about Legion and Clarisse's.

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The simplet and earliest proc skill in FE history is critical lol. I think Critical actually appears earlier than Adept too

In Genealogy, Critical first comes on Naoise (who joins on the 1st turn), and Adept first comes on Quan (who joins on the 2nd turn).

So yeah, Critical comes first, lol.

Just now, Rezzy said:

It's been so long since we had a GHB that I can't remember, how much notice do we usually get before the GHB?  Maybe after M&Ms are over?

We had notice for Valter's but that's when we had the calendar, and I don't remember when we heard about Legion and Clarisse's.

If they're not revealed in a calendar, then they normally aren't revealed until they actually show up. I'd be surprised if Arvis doesn't show up once Minerva and Maria fly out, or maybe Ayra if she is a GHB and they decide to release her first.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think it's fine for Sigurd, being a lord, to be put on the level of Brave Ike and Brave Lyn, but it's really weird for Ayra to be on that level. Even without the BST bonus, she would already have been on at least the level of Brave Roy and Brave Lucina, by having a ridiculous personal weapon plus a unique special.

If they keep this up, Itsuki could end up as the best Falchion user in FEH if he makes it. Speaking of #FE, cat suit Kiria would be perfect as a Halloween unit with Sir Gen as her "tome" weapon. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

That’s a pretty crappy apology as far as I’m concerned. If they had wanted Sigurd to be an apology for Seliph’s poor kit they would have made it so you could inherit Devine Tyrfing onto him. :/

Speak for yourself.

Hide contents

Rbedvhc.png

Seliph has the dubious honor of being the 5* who has broken my pity rate the most.  I should really give him some better SI.

AemHBjy.png?1

32 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They said they don't want power creep, but I don't really trust them since they gave Sigurd +5 BST right after saying that.

That's probably due to how powerful he is in his own game, plus Ice Dragon makes a good point too.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Seliph has the dubious honor of being the 5* who has broken my pity rate the most.  I should really give him some better SI.

I think Seliph came after Julia for me. (Just like Ephraim and Eirika, actually...)

The most of a single 5* I've gotten is Fae, followed by Merric and Abel.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I think Seliph came after Julia for me. (Just like Ephraim and Eirika, actually...)

My Julia is lost somewhere, as is her mum :(

I blame Manfroy.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

So yeah, Critical comes first, lol.

It exists back in FE1 before other skills were even a thing.

So who ranked the highest among FE5 and RD PCs? Who might get the bump? Hopefully Miccy. Bomb me DeNA. Hit me with the big gold orb of Thani! (9 or 14 MT, if effective vs. Horse and Armor?)

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

FE7 Zephiel could still get in as a variant. I'd prefer it if he was a magic user or dagger user in said variant. Speaking of Zephiel, I wonder if FE6 Guinivere would make it into FEH.

Dagger seems reasonable, he comes with a Silver Sword as an NPC, but it'd make more sense for a prince to carry a dagger than a sword around. Plus we need more of those units, they have limited non-seasonal expansion options, so Prince Zephiel would help.

Guinivere is the ultimate reward for doing a lot of BB playthroughs, coming with very nice stats and is unique as being a Sage who can use Light Magic (with an S rank even), on top of the normal Anima and Staff use. Actually- why not give her Aureola!? Yodel, Ellen, Saul, and Tiena are all less popular and the last is from a manga.

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

If they keep this up, Itsuki could end up as the best Falchion user in FEH if he makes it. Speaking of #FE, cat suit Kiria would be perfect as a Halloween unit with Sir Gen as her "tome" weapon.

No problem with this! TMS representation at all is good. Helps Pastel Power (the cat suit summoning SP Skill) is wickedly good vs. Savages, normal foes, and boss minions (bosses themselves with the exception of the first you can Pastel tend to cure themselves of ailments very quickly). She'd be one amazing debuffer in Heroes.

Pastel Power, for those who aren't aware: Is Almighty (impossible to resist) and is guaranteed to inflict onto all foes one of: Stun (can't move), Confuse (randomly wastes turns), and Charm (actively hurts allies and heals/buffs foes), while also curing the ailments of all allies.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

AemHBjy.png?1

I would much rather have Seliph breaking my pity rates than Peri. 

You should slap Bonfire on that boy and consider giving him Fury. 

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

It exists back in FE1 before other skills were even a thing.

Pursue also exists in FE1. Like Critical, all characters have it.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So who ranked the highest among FE5 and RD PCs? Who might get the bump? Hopefully Miccy. Bomb me DeNA. Hit me with the big gold orb of Thani! (9 or 14 MT, if effective vs. Horse and Armor?)

Leaf and Fin were first and second, respectively. Olwen was third, but she's already in the game.

I doubt any games outside of Jugdral have any chance of getting pity bonus stats since Jugdral is the only "pre-modern" continent that has not gotten a remake on a "modern" console to give it the exposure it deserves.

Ike, Micaiah, and Mia were top three for FE10, though.

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Ice Dragon said it, but I'm starting to think the reason why Sigurd and Ayra are like this is because they "won" their own CYL contest. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sigurd, Ayra, and Arden in that order ranked the highest in votes for the FE4 characters and were the only FE4 characters to have been in the top 100. So, in a way, Sigurd and Ayra are BH Ike and BH Lyn, respectively, and Arden is BH Lucina or BH Roy.

The reason I'm thinking this is that the Jugdral games are technically the only FE games that are Japanese-exclusive now. Except for Binding Blade and New Mystery, all players have been able to play and experience the games of Archanea, Elibe, Magvel, Tellius, Valentia, and whatever Fates' continent is called. Jugdral, however, has never been available not even in slightest for all. So, it's like the fact those characters who should be considered obscure to fans of FE managing to score in the top 100 may have prompted the developers to give them something special. Sigurd also has being a lord, the only pre-promoted lord?, and being considered as one of the strongest lords in FE going for him as well.

Now I'm wondering about the unpopular characters. Will the developers make them weaker than normal units to take a jab at them or will they become stronger? Glade will become a nightmare either way. :p

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Now I'm wondering about the unpopular characters. Will the developers make them weaker than normal units to take a jab at them or will they become stronger? Glade will become a nightmare either way. :p

If they make them bad, what's the point of including them save as skill fodder? And then they'll never have a chance at popularity, and all characters after X point in this game's lifespan will be trash, killing it off sooner than it has to.

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

I would much rather have Seliph breaking my pity rates than Peri. 

You should slap Bonfire on that boy and consider giving him Fury. 

I've yet to get Peri as a 5*, not that I want her at all.

After Seliph, my highest mergers are Bridelia, Lyn, and Titania.  Lyn's surprising, since I've gotten her off-banner every time.  Titania, I pulled a lot for her, trying to get one that wasn't -Atk or -Spd, settling for -Def+Res.

Wait, I remember pursuit being a thing in FE4, but could characters not crit without a skill, either?

My proposed Micaiah stats, since she won the Tellius girl CYL division

HP: 44

Atk: 40

Spd: 30

Def: 21

Res: 40

A cookie to anyone who knows how I came up with those stats.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

After Seliph, my highest mergers are Bridelia, Lyn, and Titania.  Lyn's surprising, since I've gotten her off-banner every time.  Titania, I pulled a lot for her, trying to get one that wasn't -Atk or -Spd, settling for -Def+Res.

Wait, I remember pursuit being a thing in FE4, but could characters not crit without a skill, either?

As far as I can tell, she has Amelia's max BST with perhaps the CYL bonus BST? Is that close? Do I at least get a pity crumb?

I don't remember for sure if there's a crit skill, but I do know that every weapon gained a chance to deal a critical hit once that weapon reached 50 kills. I don't remember all the specifics, but I believe that the chance starts off very low and increases by killing more. I think there's also a special crit that can occur if either lovers or siblings are standing next to each other when one of them initiates combat.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

As fun as it would be to have Micaiah with her average stats that may slightly break the game. If we look at her max possible stats and make them more in line with heroes.

Hp:34

Atk:36

Spd:26

Def:15

Res:36.

I'm not sure how similar this is to other characters but It's probably quite similar to someone. Maybe a bit more speed but this could work.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Three ways to crit in Genealogy: Critical skill, 50+ kills weapon, and “support bonus” from being adjacent to sibling or lover.

No natural crit though.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Dagger seems reasonable, he comes with a Silver Sword as an NPC, but it'd make more sense for a prince to carry a dagger than a sword around. Plus we need more of those units, they have limited non-seasonal expansion options, so Prince Zephiel would help. 

Well, it was said that he's very talented so magic or daggers would suit him nicely. 

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Guinivere is the ultimate reward for doing a lot of BB playthroughs, coming with very nice stats and is unique as being a Sage who can use Light Magic (with an S rank even), on top of the normal Anima and Staff use. Actually- why not give her Aureola!? Yodel, Ellen, Saul, and Tiena are all less popular and the last is from a manga.

That's why I brought her up. However, I could see Tiena as well as Al making it to FEH. 

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No problem with this! TMS representation at all is good. Helps Pastel Power (the cat suit summoning SP Skill) is wickedly good vs. Savages, normal foes, and boss minions (bosses themselves with the exception of the first you can Pastel tend to cure themselves of ailments very quickly). She'd be one amazing debuffer in Heroes.

Pastel Power, for those who aren't aware: Is Almighty (impossible to resist) and is guaranteed to inflict onto all foes one of: Stun (can't move), Confuse (randomly wastes turns), and Charm (actively hurts allies and heals/buffs foes), while also curing the ailments of all allies.

Maybe even giving her the Sing assist skill so she can be our red ranged dancer/singer character with a niche in debuffing. 

6 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

As fun as it would be to have Micaiah with her average stats that may slightly break the game. If we look at her max possible stats and make them more in line with heroes.

Hp:34

Atk:36

Spd:26

Def:15

Res:36.

I'm not sure how similar this is to other characters but It's probably quite similar to someone. Maybe a bit more speed but this could work.

Oh hi there actual blue Sanaki.