Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

My only 5* red mages so far are Lilina and Katarina, so Arvis is a welcome addition. I don't plan on training him until Friday, though, for that SP bonus.

Def Ploy is a perfectly good skill and Arvis has solid Res plus Valflame as a reason to boost it further, but it seems weird to give it to a red mage. Not sure if I'll end up replacing it or not.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

55 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A totally random thought here.

In Heroes, Ayra has Ayra’s Blade as her Prf.

In Genealogy, Ayra starts with an iron blade. Ayran blade?

im not sayin its aliens but it might be aliens

You deserve the world's thorough rectal probing for this. Plus a lobotomy. After which you will interbreed with an alien reptile-like non-high intelligence creature.

I didn' REALLY needed Arvis, as I have Tharja, Celica, Leo and Lilina as 5*, but 5*d him anyway. Mages are never too much to have, specially with AA.

I still have 20k feathers for Ayra, who I really want to have as 5*, if she need to be promoted. Hoping that she'll be a TT reward and come as a 5* already, so I can save those feathers for futute GHB or to give more merges for Nino/Reinhardt.

34 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I didn' REALLY needed Arvis, as I have Tharja, Celica, Leo and Lilina as 5*, but 5*d him anyway. Mages are never too much to have, specially with AA.

I still have 20k feathers for Ayra, who I really want to have as 5*, if she need to be promoted. Hoping that she'll be a TT reward and come as a 5* already, so I can save those feathers for futute GHB or to give more merges for Nino/Reinhardt.

She will come on the next tempest for sure so you can save those feathers tho :3

I want to promote Arvis, but there are so many projects that demand my feathers right now...for now I think I'll put him off since he doesn't really fill a niche I'm lacking.  Already have Tharja, Katarina, and Sanaki for 5* infantry red mages, and even they rarely see use.

Promoting all the GHB characters to 5* is something I intend to do long-term, once I'm at a point where I'm satisfied with the merge levels on my arena core. 

Just promoted Arvis, because of my lack of 5* mages. He is now my second red mage at 5*, but I'm not yet sure what skills to give him. 

@SniperGYS I need also the other maps. You can level up your units starting with Fredericks normal map, for each level range there is a warrior map. 

I think with a 3 dancer team, you can level up one unit from level 1 to 40 consuming less than one stamina pot on the warrior maps. 

4 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Can we star a petition for the Warriors maps to stay forever? I don't want the last map to go... Is so... good

Same. The Fredrick and Camilla's maps make leveling and SP grinding so quick and easy.

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I'll wait for my free summon first before doing anything TT-related. That said I don't think I would promote Seliph- he'll just be a rallybot (although less mobile than Berkut)

Speaking of feathers, I'm sort of wondering if I should promote my +Atk Frederick whenever Ursula comes back (I need to be prepared). He was such a boss and clutch win-con, taking 0 damage from the thieves. Maybe boosted 5 star stats would help against Infernal stats...

Watch and IS adds another red unit with Axebreaker or something to make the map harder for Hector....

I didn't have a Hector when that GHB came out. It was insanely hard for me as it was in the earlygame for me back then with barely any level 40s even. I used my Frederick on that map but at +HP/-ATK he wasn't so useful. Now I have a +ATK/-HP I can promote and merge to give him +2 and a good nature. But 40k feathers and my only Klein to give him Death Blow 3 is too steep for a unit I don't like all that much and already is replaced on Cav Emblem through Cecillia.

He'll be made useful someday though. Until them he's a benchwarmer. Was my first *5 too.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Just promoted Arvis, because of my lack of 5* mages. He is now my second red mage at 5*, but I'm not yet sure what skills to give him. 

@SniperGYS I need also the other maps. You can level up your units starting with Fredericks normal map, for each level range there is a warrior map. 

I think with a 3 dancer team, you can level up one unit from level 1 to 40 consuming less than one stamina pot on the warrior maps. 

50 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Same. The Fredrick and Camilla's maps make leveling and SP grinding so quick and easy.

Yeah they are very good... That's probably why they are taking them away :(

I have using them to let Shigure win lot of sp, since I'm he need a full new set of skills, also he helps to let lower lv units too... These maps were a real blessing xD , I'm going to abuse them for these last days

Arvis: So little physical bulk 4* Alfonse 1-shots him unless you bothered to boost his defence/leave Alfonse in range of Valflame. This just seems funny to me.

Also, been grinding him and it has been, you could say, a blast. Got him levelling with my underlevelled 5* units right now, though I'll prioritise my level 30 Olivia once they get to her level because I need to replace the -Spd one I have. Shame they had the sense to make the Recovery Ring 5* only.

I'd like to promote Arvis but I need to be sure what's going to be the deal with Ayra and Arden. Is she going to be a GHB who I'll need to promote thrice or is she going to be a TT reward I'll need to promote only once? I'm going to train him to 40 on the weekend but sadly he's going to stay 4* until every detail is on the table.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

I didn't have a Hector when that GHB came out. It was insanely hard for me as it was in the earlygame for me back then with barely any level 40s even. I used my Frederick on that map but at +HP/-ATK he wasn't so useful. Now I have a +ATK/-HP I can promote and merge to give him +2 and a good nature. But 40k feathers and my only Klein to give him Death Blow 3 is too steep for a unit I don't like all that much and already is replaced on Cav Emblem through Cecillia.

He'll be made useful someday though. Until them he's a benchwarmer. Was my first *5 too.

I just used Death Blow 2 from my many Hawkeyes. Hone Cav buffs usually make up for the lack of DB3.

But yeah Cecilia is probably a better candidate for the green spot anyway. At least he's useful for the axe quests.

That reminds me...I need to promote my 3 star F!Robin. She was essential for Ursula but I don't think her stats will cut it anymore whenever Infernal comes in..

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I'd like to promote Arvis but I need to be sure what's going to be the deal with Ayra and Arden. Is she going to be a GHB who I'll need to promote thrice or is she going to be a TT reward I'll need to promote only once? I'm going to train him to 40 on the weekend but sadly he's going to stay 4* until every detail is on the table.

This certainly isn't confirmed, but from what I've seen from the datamine:

Spoiler

Arden and Ayra both only have stats for their 4-star and 5-star versions, while Arvis also has his 3-star stats. This makes me think that both Arden and Ayra will be Tempest Trial rewards, although whether they'll be in the same TT, or if they'll only get one copy each since there's two of them, is all up in the air.

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

If you complete Lunatic GHBs and hit 30k in TTs, it's one promotion for GHB units and zero for TT units.

Datamine info suggests Ayra is probably available at 4-5*, like TT units, but it's not entirely clear how.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

If you complete Lunatic GHBs and hit 30k in TTs, it's one promotion for GHB units and zero for TT units.

Datamine info suggests Ayra is probably available at 4-5*, like TT units, but it's not entirely clear how.

I'm assuming they plan to get them to their max merges. I'm certainly planning to do the same for Ayra at least, though I feel like I almost have to +1 Arden as well at this point.

6 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Can we star a petition for the Warriors maps to stay forever? I don't want the last map to go... Is so... good

I'd support this 100%

Cleared Alvis infernal. Team was my recently trained Celice (Defiant Atk 3, Axebreaker 3, Threaten Def 3), Julia, Rein and Nohrzura.

Julia goes to the forest and hits the blue mage, and kills it after a sing. Celice and Rein move up and right avoiding enemy range and Valflame range. Next turn, Rein deletes swd knight and red mage with Azura, and then Celice swaps him to counter kill axe cav, Julia Dragon Fangs blue mage. The rest is Rein deleting reds and Celice tanking axe cavs again until Alvis approaches. By that moment Celice hits Defiant and 2 rounds Alvis while Rein and Julia tank the mages. In the end Rein deletes the red mage, Azura flies and sings him and he quad kills the axe knight.

44 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

This certainly isn't confirmed, but from what I've seen from the datamine:

Hide contents

Arden and Ayra both only have stats for their 4-star and 5-star versions, while Arvis also has his 3-star stats. This makes me think that both Arden and Ayra will be Tempest Trial rewards, although whether they'll be in the same TT, or if they'll only get one copy each since there's two of them, is all up in the air.

I see, if that's the case Arvis has a higher chance of getting promoted soon unless I pull another Eirika trying for Sigurd but that's neither here nor there. Either way I'm going to wait until IS tweets their plans for those two, that seems the safest choice for now.

40 minutes ago, Othin said:

That's right, but I'd really want to have Ayra at +1 (or +2 if she ends up as a GHB) out of sheer favoritism. I still have the CC feathers to promote Arvis if she's a TT reward but I'd rather be certain of how many I'll need for her.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I see, if that's the case Arvis has a higher chance of getting promoted soon unless I pull another Eirika trying for Sigurd but that's neither here nor there. Either way I'm going to wait until IS tweets their plans for those two, that seems the safest choice for now.

Yeah, hopefully they'll tease at least one of the TT units in the news post, like they've done for the previous ones. I feel like Ayra may be an additional reward past the 40,000-50,000 point mark, especially with her boosted stats. We'll have to wait and see to find out for sure, of course.

I wish there weren't so many units that I want to spend feathers on... I've got my own +Atk/-Res 4-star Eirika that I need to promote and merge into my current +Def/-Spd 5-star, plus a +HP/-Res 4-star that I may promote just for an extra merge. Not to mention Catria, Marth, Lucius, and Masked Marth, who all need to be promoted and merged, and the 4-stars that just need to be promoted at all... Priorities are difficult with this game.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten word on the next TT yet. Based on the GHB screenshot including Arden, it should be safe to assume that he'll be available within the next week.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, hopefully they'll tease at least one of the TT units in the news post, like they've done for the previous ones. I feel like Ayra may be an additional reward past the 40,000-50,000 point mark, especially with her boosted stats. We'll have to wait and see to find out for sure, of course.

I wish there weren't so many units that I want to spend feathers on... I've got my own +Atk/-Res 4-star Eirika that I need to promote and merge into my current +Def/-Spd 5-star, plus a +HP/-Res 4-star that I may promote just for an extra merge. Not to mention Catria, Marth, Lucius, and Masked Marth, who all need to be promoted and merged, and the 4-stars that just need to be promoted at all... Priorities are difficult with this game.

Let's hope so, that would make things so much easier for all. Although making her a GHB would give more merges....Haha, it's a tough choice.

I also have that problem. I have a ton of Ninos waiting to be merged, Camus, Xander No.2, Palla, Raven, Legion, 5 Marths and many more. At the very least I have a policy of throwing everyone out of the window if an Eirika appears to give her more merges, but mine is only at +3 atm so it's going to take a while to max her.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I wish there weren't so many units that I want to spend feathers on... I've got my own +Atk/-Res 4-star Eirika that I need to promote and merge into my current +Def/-Spd 5-star, plus a +HP/-Res 4-star that I may promote just for an extra merge. Not to mention Catria, Marth, Luc ius, and Masked Marth, who all need to be promoted and merged, and the 4-stars that just need to be promoted at all... Priorities are difficult with this game.

I do feel like it's possible that the TT reward scheme will be reworked a bit. IIRC they stated that Sacred Coins would be given out as rewards during TTs (maybe replacing the Universal shards/crystals that we got at higher levels) and since Sacred Seals can now be forged, they may stop giving some as TT reward and instead give 2 units per TT.

And I have the same problem. I'm split between promoting saving feathers to promote Arvis, Ayra or Arden, use them to do some long due promotions (like Sharena, Anna, Cecilia, Xander and Camus), use them to promote skill fodder or save them to +10 some units. I might have to do some hard Chain Challenges and do some HM grinding.

And your avatar is amazing BTW.

53 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm surprised we haven't gotten word on the next TT yet. Based on the GHB screenshot including Arden, it should be safe to assume that he'll be available within the next week.

I'm guessing the TT drops after the maintenance, so we'll probably get a notice about it on Friday

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think the latest Tempest Trial was the last one, right? I think that one started on the 23rd. Hopefully this one will start before that, or at least not long after. I kinda don't like how the "monthly" Tempest Trials are starting late enough to bleed into the next month, but oh well I guess.

49 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Let's hope so, that would make things so much easier for all. Although making her a GHB would give more merges....Haha, it's a tough choice.

I also have that problem. I have a ton of Ninos waiting to be merged, Camus, Xander No.2, Palla, Raven, Legion, 5 Marths and many more. At the very least I have a policy of throwing everyone out of the window if an Eirika appears to give her more merges, but mine is only at +3 atm so it's going to take a while to max her.

In some ways I'm glad I only got one copy of Xander; as useful as more merges would be, I physically cannot give him any, so I'm free to use my feathers for characters I like more :) I was really wanting to get Clarisse to 5-star +3 after they released her fourth copy, but if there's one cast that I like more than New Mystery's, it's Genealogy's. At least I got all of her expensive skills finished already, so the merges aren't quite as important.

37 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I do feel like it's possible that the TT reward scheme will be reworked a bit. IIRC they stated that Sacred Coins would be given out as rewards during TTs (maybe replacing the Universal shards/crystals that we got at higher levels) and since Sacred Seals can now be forged, they may stop giving some as TT reward and instead give 2 units per TT.

And I have the same problem. I'm split between promoting saving feathers to promote Arvis, Ayra or Arden, use them to do some long due promotions (like Sharena, Anna, Cecilia, Xander and Camus), use them to promote skill fodder or save them to +10 some units. I might have to do some hard Chain Challenges and do some HM grinding.

And your avatar is amazing BTW.

That was my first thought, replacing the Universal Shards/Crystals. My guess is that they'll give out small amounts of Sacred Coins and Arden for the first half, and higher amounts of Sacred Coins along with Ayra for the next half. The curious thing about Sacred Seals is that, if I remember right, no new Seals were found in the datamine. They could be added in a small update before it actually starts, but the fact that both Arden and Ayra were found but not any Seals makes me think they'll drop them completely for the Tempests.

I still need to promote the Askr trio at some point, but unfortunately for them, I have no real attachment to them compared to... everyone else, really. Except Anna technically, but she would be the first one I'd promote anyway. Most of my promotions lately have been to Hana for Life and Death 3 (for Olwen, Clarisse, and Tailtiu in that order), but that'll definitely be put on hold for the Genealogy characters. I've sadly already finished all of the Chain Challenges on every difficulty, so I have no way to gain more feathers from them. I'm hoping to get a good turn out from the Tempest rewards, combined with some Hero Merit rewards gained during its run.

And thank you, but I unfortunately cannot take credit for its creation; @Vaximillian was kind enough to direct me to this Reddit post, and I just had to use it before anyone else here did.