• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

This is truly the darkest timeline.

Also I was busy typing responses, but this seemed too horrible not to comment on. Anyway.

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Tybrosion @DefaultBeep I just think Hinoka's English VA (both of them) makes her sound too much childish (and I guess sterotypically tomboyish) compared to her badass Japanese voice, who sounds like a strong woman that fits her design.

Yeah, an actually deeper voice would fit her much better than her high-but-scratchy voices.

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Jesus, and I thought I had problems with Asugi...

Asugi's voicing acting is even more jarring given that Emery sounds perfectly fine in his other two roles in Fates (Keaton, Dwyer).

If it helps, she's also Buttercup (another tomboy) from the original Powerpuff Girls.

I really liked Gaius in Awakening, enough to consider him my favorite character of the cast. Asugi took everything great about Gaius, and either crushed it, ruined it, or threw it out and stomped on it. I will never forgive him for what he's done.

Indeed, she does voice Buttercup, from another show I watched a lot as a kid. Also another character that I don't want to think of when hearing the character that my avatar married.

...Ayra is a summon... and she's sharing a banner with Eldigan... a 20% bonus unit... while there's a banner with other Genealogy characters AND a dancer Banner.

I'm at a loss. I have NO idea what to do and my only bonus unit is an unraised Lachesis.

This... is a problem.

There is one bright side to this for me, actually: I was really hoping to try for Eldigan on the Tempest banner, but I was worried about getting spooked by Seliph again. Now, I want to get spooked by the other red on this banner, but at least Eldigan would be a new and desired unit too.

Although unfortunately, I think I'll have to give up my quest for Deirdre, at least for now. I've got a whole 11 orbs right now, but hopefully with the power of Tempest orbs, I can claim at least one of these reds.

This does raise one interesting fact about Ayra: she can have boons and banes. She can be +Spd/-Res. She can also be +Res/-Atk. This... will be interesting.

@Infinite Dreams Next you're going to tell me you wanted Eldigan more than her, right?

4 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Ummm... Please don't hate me, guys, but this was my free pull... :mellow:

<snip>

I wonder what her nature is.  Dunno if the stats would be up yet.

Eh, you're good. Though I did get a nice present from my free pull as well, as I just shared in the pull thread.

Spoiler

WAcLLLi.png?1

Edited by Tybrosion

Just now, Infinite Dreams said:

@DefaultBeep Hehe, nah, I already have him.  I was indeed hoping for her!  She's beautiful and seems like she'll be really good even if she has a bad nature.  I sure lucked out this time!

Indeed! I'm glad you managed to get her so quickly. Considering her stats, I don't think any bane would really hurt her too much, so I'm sure she'll work out great no matter what.

I think I'm a bit less hurt than others, since I've been hoping for an Eldigan for a while. This is admittedly much better than trying to get him on the same banner as Seliph, who I already have as a 5-star.

Ugh well that sucks. I had a healthy supply of 20-30 orbs- now gone since I desperately want a 40% bonus unit.

I guess the best chance for that is the Holy War banner and sadly not Ayra's banner...

At least I got another rare Hinata....

and double 3 star Barsts who are going to be quick Reposition fodder....ugh

Better train up Arvis then. 

15 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Ummm... Please don't hate me, guys, but this was my free pull... :mellow:

9cRTMZol.png

I wonder what her nature is.  Dunno if the stats would be up yet.

Looks like she's +HP/-Res, based on the difference between these stats and the one I pulled. Which means I lucked out with a Neutral. Maybe. *shrug* It was still a good mid-sleep pull. Now...back to sleep for a couple hours. Zzzzz.

Edit: Wee morning shenanigans. Mine's -HP/+Atk. Totally makes up for my horrible Sigurd. So, yes, yours is as I stated.

Edited by silverserpent

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

So, with Seliph not being a Tempest bonus, what do I do with my new 5* one?

...Got anyone that wants Brash Assault 3?

Otherwise... either keep him because why not, or send him home for 1,000.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Got anyone that wants Brash Assault 3?

Otherwise... either keep him because why not, or send him home for 1,000.

Bartre's hanging around for that.

...Why are my freebie 5*s anything but pleasant? I mean, I guess Gray was nice...

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...Why are my freebie 5*s anything but pleasant? I mean, I guess Gray was nice...

I've got a 5-star +1 Seliph, so I feel your pain. I love the guy, but Heroes was... not kind to him. Not kind at all. Although if there's a Genealogy Gen 2 Tempest anytime in the future, then Seliph will likely be a bonus unit there, so it may be worth it to hold on to him just in case.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've got a 5-star +1 Seliph, so I feel your pain. I love the guy, but Heroes was... not kind to him. Not kind at all. Although if there's a Genealogy Gen 2 Tempest anytime in the future, then Seliph will likely be a bonus unit there, so it may be worth it to hold on to him just in case.

I've got Julia, so not like he'd be useful there. After all, they can only get crueler from here.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I still want Gray

Actually the last TT where I had no 40% bonus was Gray's TT which...was not very pleasant at all.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I've got Julia, so not like he'd be useful there. After all, they can only get crueler from here.

Oh yeah, if you've got Julia then you'll probably be fine. I have her too, but I won't have any other chance to get Seliph Hero Merit, so I'll use him either way just to max that out. Hopefully they won't increase the cap again once I do that...