• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Fury. Probably could try out Death Blow with a Gronnblade build if I wanted to go all out offensive, but I appreciate the stat boost Fury gives, especially since it counteracts her res bane. 

I kind of wish that they'd re-release the Tellius games since my disc for RD is starting to fail (the game sometimes fail to load battle animations and just crash). IS give us FE Echoes : Wars of Judgral and FE Echoes : Lehran's Sorrow.

I'm using Sigurd this season and he'll probably be my TT bonus unit as well. Arvis is for the next arena season. And I can relate to that feeling. My plan was to give my next 40k feather to Cordelia in the form of a Firesweep Lance+ and LaD3. Instead I have a 5* Arvis.

I can just imagine. Arden in swimming trunks, with a crown of flowers and beating up people with a whale.

I still just have her Res +3 A skill (also to counteract her Res bane), but I'd like to give her something else at some point. I'm not a huge fan of the health loss from Fury though, so I may go with something else instead. Maybe TA3, if I ever get another Roy again.

Hopefully they'll at least add PoR to the Virtual Console, whenever they add Gamecube games (although I don't think the Switch even has VC at all yet? Not sure). RD as well (please Nintendo, let me save $40-$80 dollars), although I'm not sure if Wii emulation would be much more difficult.

And his critical hit line would be the ever fitting: "This is a metaphor for everyone who wanted to get Ayra!" That would be an apology I can get behind.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nope, she’s neutral. The one I merged into her was –Atk.

So you approve of forgoing underwear then? You be you, of course.

Thank heavens. I must become the first to have a 5-star +1 +Atk Caeda... It is my new calling.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So you approve of forgoing underwear then? You be you, of course.

Whether one chooses to embrace the breeze is up to them. I simply make the point that many supposedly wise individuals, were not so wise and enlightened when it came to women.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not very hygienic, unfortunately.

Just carry Purell wherever you go.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also Yukimura could be interesting as a GHB. He's not really a unit that you can encounter/recruit by normal means (and even then in Birthright it's through special building upgrades) and if you don't do BR he's an enemy unit.

True, I forgot Yukimura. I've used him... once maybe? He's just so lackluster and forgettable. And I can't help but think of Samurai Warriors, and Yukimura Hoshido is no Yukimura Sanada. He looks more like Motonari Mori, whom I like.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whether one chooses to embrace the breeze is up to them. I simply make the point that many supposedly wise individuals, were not so wise and enlightened when it came to women.

You do know that phrase was a joke and not spoken by wise men, right? Just checking. If you do, carry on making Vax suffer.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Says who?

Says me. I'm being cyberbullied by having tights put on me.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

True, I forgot Yukimura. I've used him... once maybe? He's just so lackluster and forgettable. And I can't help but think of Samurai Warriors, and Yukimura Hoshido is no Yukimura Sanada. He looks more like Motonari Mori, whom I like.

The pain of being a 'secret unit' and being Corrinsexual

At least he has an interesting class and wears glasses? Miriel x Yukimura crackship

I'd actually use him more if he showed up earlier and had more supports.

Also it's implied he gave orders to Shura to kidnap Azura in retaliation for Corrin's kidnapping, so yeah those aren't exactly heroic tactics.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Well. I think I'm going to go back to playing EO5.

Good idea, nothing to see here but vaudeville.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Also it's implied he gave orders to Shura to kidnap Azura in retaliation for Corrin's kidnapping, so yeah those aren't exactly heroic tactics.

Complexity, me like.

I do like the Mechanist class too. It's so utilitarian. Shuriken for stat debuffs, Yumis for good damage vs. fliers. It's balanced by having overall balanced stats making it lackluster, but it works, sort of.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I simply make the point that many supposedly wise individuals, were not so wise and enlightened when it came to women.

Woah, woah. That sure escalated too damn quickly. Are you up in arms against the terms “wise men”?

Or what exactly caused that outburst of yours?

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

A just retribution for one who repeatedly bulliea Eirika.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m going to put tights on you.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Somewhere, Nina is waiting earnestly with a nosebleed.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Woah, woah. That sure escalated too damn quickly. Are you up in arms against the terms “wise men”?

Or what exactly caused that outburst of yours?

There is no outburst. I'm just making a little serious point on a joke. I know it was a joke (thanks Google translate). I just having some fun. My tone throughout all of this has been less outrage, and more the expression on my avi's face.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Now this incites outrage. I will send her to a world while NilesxM!Corrin is a thing, that always steals her attention for a while.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

A just retribution for one who repeatedly bulliea Eirika.

Hey! What's this about bullying Eirika?! She's awesome if a bit naive but that makes her more endearing and having killer art is icing on the cake although she doesn't need it because her caring personality is more than enough to charm everyone around her and BLAH BLAH BLAH she's perfect Damn do I sound like FEH meme Ephraim.

I got a lovely Caeda of my own. She's a +Attack -HP beauty. Not great on her own, but works wonders with her teammates Summer Corrin, Cordelia, and Minerva.  

9tOUry2.png

I too prefer the ladies tightless which is why I passed on Elincia despite her being a far superior unit

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I still just have her Res +3 A skill (also to counteract her Res bane), but I'd like to give her something else at some point. I'm not a huge fan of the health loss from Fury though, so I may go with something else instead. Maybe TA3, if I ever get another Roy again.

Hopefully they'll at least add PoR to the Virtual Console, whenever they add Gamecube games (although I don't think the Switch even has VC at all yet? Not sure). RD as well (please Nintendo, let me save $40-$80 dollars), although I'm not sure if Wii emulation would be much more difficult.

And his critical hit line would be the ever fitting: "This is a metaphor for everyone who wanted to get Ayra!" That would be an apology I can get behind.

I was wary of Fury for the same reason at the start, but I got over it because +3 to all stats is really good and in Arena she's not in battle long enough for it to matter too much. And for TTs, I just give her Renewal to counteract the recoil. Gronnraven TA build is also an option I considered for her. My +Atk Sanaki runs the set pretty effectively.

I don't own a Switch, but I do think there is no virtual console for it currently.

How about "Feel the salt!"?

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is no outburst. I'm just making a little serious point on a joke. I know it was a joke (thanks Google translate). I just having some fun. My tone throughout all of this has been less outrage, and more the expression on my avi's face.

Now this incites outrage. I will send her to a world while NilesxM!Corrin is a thing, that always steals her attention for a while.

Nina is conflicted.  On the one hand it's her dad, on the other, it's some nice yaoi action.

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I got a lovely Caeda of my own. She's a +Attack -HP beauty. Not great on her own, but works wonders with her teammates Summer Corrin, Cordelia, and Minerva.  

9tOUry2.png

I too prefer the ladies tightless which is why I passed on Elincia despite her being a far superior unit

Elincia wasn't wearing tights, just tight pants.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I feel extremely vulnerable.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Hey! What's this about bullying Eirika?! She's awesome if a bit naive but that makes her more endearing and having killer art is icing on the cake although she doesn't need it because her caring personality is more than enough to charm everyone around her and BLAH BLAH BLAH she's perfect Damn do I sound like FEH meme Ephraim.

Didn't you know? Eirika is for bullying.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Elincia wasn't wearing tights, just tight pants.

Yeah, I was aware I was taking a liberty there, but the same still applies. ;P I can't ditch my blue haired maiden.

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Why must you hurt me like this.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I was wary of Fury for the same reason at the start, but I got over it because +3 to all stats is really good and in Arena she's not in battle long enough for it to matter too much. And for TTs, I just give her Renewal to counteract the recoil. Gronnraven TA build is also an option I considered for her. My +Atk Sanaki runs the set pretty effectively.

I don't own a Switch, but I do think there is no virtual console for it currently.

How about "Feel the salt!"?

I may consider it still. I only have two Hinatas right now though, and one of them is going to Arvis for sure, so I think I'll wait until I know for sure who I want to give my last one to, or until I get more of him. Please IS, let Katarina be soon so I can pull on reds...

I'd love to have seasonal Arden of all characters be the one to shout all of the most meta lines. And if you get him to +10, it unlocks a special voiced line from him: "You either really like spending money on guys like me, or you're just doing this for laughs. Either way, I think we both know you have a problem."

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nina is conflicted.  On the one hand it's her dad, on the other, it's some nice yaoi action.

I still find it ironic she actually won't exist if Niles x M!Corrin happens, which would be the best thing for her interests

@DefaultBeep Would you give Arden Armor March for a walking bulldoze of destruction?

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is no outburst. I'm just making a little serious point on a joke.

Ah. Tone doesn’t translate well through written text.

9 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Hey! What's this about bullying Eirika?! 

I know, right? Eirika doesn’t deserve bullying. No one does.