Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm still at 200 max space, since I'm really trigger happy when it comes to SI. I also have no qualms sending away my last copy of a character I know I'll get back soon, or if they have valuable SI. As such, I have never hit the cap, though my growing number of 5*s that I refuse to sacrifice may change that soon.

Edited by Korath88

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Currently at 238/250. There are like 5 units I can send home right now if I want to but nothing is forcing my hand so they're staying for now. I still have a couple of my 1* & 2* units so I guess I can always send them home if I really needed the space. 

23 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I think I'm at like 635 or so. I did a little cleaning and merging, and I'm at about 605/635. I'm a bit of a hoarder too... I never know who is going to be useful for SI, so I just keep them all around.

I had like 30 Firs until I sent home a bunch today.  I used to think Spd +3 was a useful skill, but I've only used it a few times when trying to patch up a Spd bane.

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

905.  I'm a pack rat to the extreme and hardly ever send anybody home.  I did do some cleaning out today, and am now at 800/905.

Whoa, how much pulling do you do, Rezzy? My mind is spinning at the thought of all that potential SI just waiting to be inherited!

I'm at 252/255 myself... starting to hold onto certain copies of units to eventually merge. I honestly get a little tired of all the Oboros and Ests I have though! :0

My barracks size is 410/415. I don't send units home often, I keep one copy of each nerd, and don't get rid of GHB/TT units unless I've got a great reason to. I'm often grateful that my tastes change, prompting me to apply all kinds of skills. Lately, I've been on a swap spree. Thanks army of Stahls. It's no reposition but at least lets me make some otherwise illegal maneuvers. 

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

My barracks size is 410/415. I don't send units home often, I keep one copy of each nerd, and don't get rid of GHB/TT units unless I've got a great reason to. I'm often grateful that my tastes change, prompting me to apply all kinds of skills. Lately, I've been on a swap spree. Thanks army of Stahls. It's no reposition but at least lets me make some otherwise illegal maneuvers. 

Speaking of, I've been getting Stahls, Cherches and Draugs while hunting for a TT bonus unit

Looks like the game is prepping me to deck out Arden

But yeah I've been hovering around the 300 mark. I'll do summons then think of who to inherit skills afterwards I guess. If it's another Bartre and such then I try to at least inherit Fury or something.

Lately I've been getting more Raighs which isn't very useful except maybe for a filler HP+3 for a healer or filler Rally Attack.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I had like 30 Firs until I sent home a bunch today.  I used to think Spd +3 was a useful skill, but I've only used it a few times when trying to patch up a Spd bane.

Yeah. I've stopped using a lot of the +3 skills, but they are useful for healers at least. (Unless IS decides to let them use other skills.) I also find them relatively useful for characters I might not care to fully build (sort of as a filler skill). But I've started building merged 4* copies of characters I'll likely never promote to 5 stars. Like Beruka or Est. (I may still give Est that Brave Lance though, but she'll probably get way more use as a 4*+10 than as a 5 star competing with my other lance fliers....)

321/330 barracks for me. Keeping all those copies of GHB/TT units takes up space! I plan on merging them one day, just a matter of feathers. I normally send home most 3 star heroes if they don't have useful skill fodder

5 minutes ago, ErrantDShepherd said:

Whoa, how much pulling do you do, Rezzy? My mind is spinning at the thought of all that potential SI just waiting to be inherited!

I'm at 252/255 myself... starting to hold onto certain copies of units to eventually merge. I honestly get a little tired of all the Oboros and Ests I have though! :0

I've been playing since launch.  I'm not sure how many total I've had.

I tend to hoard.  I keep at least one of every unit, and I like to have at least one back up before I use anyone for SI, in case I want it later.  And I really prefer to have a back up back up.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe Sigurd should ask his teammate Arvis where Deirdre went to.

Arvis is well occupied in not being sold as an unlimited energy supply by his own A-Support. 

To be fair, I've never pulled for Deidre (or Julia for that matter). I would prefer to get some Close Counter or Swift Sparrow fodder. 

Oh hey, so for some reason I thought Tuesday was the 23rd and we weren't getting the Tempest yet, but it looks like I was completely wrong. Guess I should probably get my Tempest team figured out sometime soon.

Edit: ...I also didn't realize that I hadn't done the daily quests yet.

Well.

That was almost one orb completely lost.

Edited by DefaultBeep

I'm at something like 325/335.  Never sent home a unit, and probably never will.  They're either SI or merges.

I slapped Spd +3 on Titania for giggles.  It's well worth it~!

Brash Assault seal? RIP lyn your only niche can now be performed better by a dozen slower, harder hitting swords, I suppose you could always settle with being a fast swo... oh wait ayra has her completely outclassed there too.  

403/410 barracks.

Anyway, Brash Assault became even more niche of a skill to have now that it's a Sacred Seal. I don't expect people to invest in it, but giving it to someone who could use it well would be better than having them inherit the skill because it's difficult to use reliably. Alfonse, Bartre, Chrom, Lyn, Seliph, and any of the slow, but very bulky units would be better off with a B-skill of their choice and equipping Brash Assault 3 as a seal when needed.

Arden with his incredible physical bulk and Follow-up Ring could make very good use of the Brash Assault 3 seal. Double when at >= 50% HP because of Follow-up Ring and double at <= 50% HP when initiating because of Brash Assault 3 seal.

On the other hand, Guidance seal is awesome. I don't need a Tana to drop any of my knights... in... Holy crap, Arden might be really easy to use in this TT if I bring a flyer along. Attack Smoke seal is also awesome.

10 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Brash Assault seal? RIP lyn your only niche can now be performed better by a dozen slower, harder hitting swords, I suppose you could always settle with being a fast swo... oh wait ayra has her completely outclassed there too.  

Brash Assault itself is a niche skill and Lyn was probably better off using any other B-skill. It combos well with her Sol Katti's built-in Desperation 2, but she needs to be half dead to use it and she's not exactly bulky. Axebreaker, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Shield Pulse, Vantage, etc., would have been better. Well, at least she can run it alongside a different B-skill now that it's a seal.

Edited by Kaden

15 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Brash Assault itself is a niche skill and Lyn was probably better off using any other B-skill. It combos well with her Sol Katti's built-in Desperation 2, but she needs to be half dead to use it and she's not exactly bulky. Axebreaker, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Shield Pulse, Vantage, etc., would have been better. Well, at least she can run it alongside a different B-skill now that it's a seal.

Her entire kit screamed "put me at half health".  I kept her native A skill because it had perfect synergy with the Desperation/Brash Assault combo.

57 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Her entire kit screamed "put me at half health".  I kept her native A skill because it had perfect synergy with the Desperation/Brash Assault combo.

+7 Atk sounds sexier than a Hone Atk's +4 Atk.

But yeah Lyn with Wrath + Brash Assault works.

Chrom/Seliph/Alphonse can probably have something like Swordbreaker as their B skill now as well

Attack Smoke seal would be great with my group debuffer Saizo build :D

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I can't wait to get this lovable hunk of armor to 5-star +1.

I’m just barely out of reach (5,898 points right now) thanks to someone’s spectacular luck.

(tip: it’s mine)

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

+7 Atk sounds sexier than a Hone Atk's +4 Atk.

But yeah Lyn with Wrath + Brash Assault works.

Chrom/Seliph/Alphonse can probably have something like Swordbreaker as their B skill now as well

Attack Smoke seal would be great with my group debuffer Saizo build :D

But you can use Death Blow 3 and Hone Atk 3 together for +10 Atk. Or Dark Aura instead of Hone Atk 3 for +12 Atk. And put Delthea's Drive Atk 2 to work (since we have Dark Aura already) for +15 Atk.

And then Threaten Def 3 for good measure.

Lyn is now there for the Desperation + Brash Assault + Wrath + Moonbow combination.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

But you can use Death Blow 3 and Hone Atk 3 together for +10 Atk. Or Dark Aura instead of Hone Atk 3 for +12 Atk. And put Delthea's Drive Atk 2 to work (since we have Dark Aura already) for +15 Atk.

And then Threaten Def 3 for good measure.

Lyn is now there for the Desperation + Brash Assault + Wrath + Moonbow combination.

Unfortunately Kleins and Deltheas are pretty rare in my game :(

but fair enough, I was just thinking of a cheap build anyway. My Lyn is +Def so I actually play her kind of defensively (which I sounds pretty strange) but she surprisingly held her own.