Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

plz the plan is to do it at the end of the month

im screwed if they release Hardin next month am i

Ninian and Brave Ike screwed up my Tana and Elincia. At least I got the former.

And at least Hardin will probably be a GHB.

170/200 barracks here. Don't need more atm tbh. And i've been playing since launch XD.

I sent a lot of units home and i already have all the abilities in my 5* members so.

Feels good hehe.

Edited by Nosmur

I listened to Arden’s special quotes and they made me laugh. Got a kick out of “I’m strong and you’re toast!”. I also went to the FEH wiki and listened to a bunch of the Japanese lines. Some were way different compared to their dubbed counterparts. For example, Zephiel sounds much less unhinged in the original, Clarisse sounds less like a angsty teen and instead sounds much older as well as seeming more sad, and Lucius was given the Libra treatment by having a female voice.

Also, these new seals are solid. I actually find Guidance the weakest so I find it funny how it’s so high as a reward. Brash Assualt  SS should be amazing in conjunction with Desperation and even more so if it’s with a Brave weapon. Speed Smoke is pretty decent.

12 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Also, these new seals are solid. I actually find Guidance the weakest so I find it funny how it’s so high as a reward. Brash Assualt  SS should be amazing in conjunction with Desperation and even more so if it’s with a Brave weapon. Speed Smoke is pretty decent.

Guidance seal definitely makes it a much more usable strategy for most people, since the skill itself was locked to Tana. Guidance + Arden tho.

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Guidance seal definitely makes it a much more usable strategy for most people, since the skill itself was locked to Tana. Guidance + Arden tho.

Isn’t Guidance exclusive to fliers though? I haven’t heard of this being universal.

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The Seal should be fliers only, yeah.

Someone on reddit already reached 100k points in the TT and confirmed that Guidance is flier only

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It'd be more worrying if it wasn't lol.

Imagine Reinhardt with Guidance that ferries Arden to the green units that would counter him.

I guess this is another sign that I should give my Cordelia Firesweep Lance and LaD. With Guidance, It'll be much easier to use her in non flier emblem team.

Now I just need IS to add a Steady Breath seal for A!Tiki and a Wrath Seal for Lyn

25 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Imagine Reinhardt with Guidance that ferries Arden to the green units that would counter him.

I guess this is another sign that I should give my Cordelia Firesweep Lance and LaD. With Guidance, It'll be much easier to use her in non flier emblem team.

Now I just need IS to add a Steady Breath seal for A!Tiki and a Wrath Seal for Lyn

Hey, Lyn can run the Wrath Brash Assault combo now, though Wrath Seal would definitely make it cheaper...

20 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

S Wrath would be terrifying because by the current game mechanics, it should stack with itself for -2 cooldown at the beginning of your turn (based on the fact that Infantry Pulse and Quickened Pulse stack with themselves and each other) and +20 damage on your special skill activation (assuming that Wrath stacks with Wo Dao).

Actually, Wrath + Wrath + Wo Dao would be terrifying as fuck. Instant +30 damage Moonbow at the beginning of every turn when under 75% HP.

Just now, mampfoid said:

Does Brash assault stack with desperation? It should, because it stacks with the effect of Lyns sword, but does the effect of the new seal stack with desperation on B-slot? 

Yes it does, now Alfonse can finally be useful.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

S Wrath would be terrifying because by the current game mechanics, it should stack with itself for -2 cooldown at the beginning of your turn (based on the fact that Infantry Pulse and Quickened Pulse stack with themselves and each other) and +20 damage on your special skill activation (assuming that Wrath stacks with Wo Dao).

Actually, Wrath + Wrath + Wo Dao would be terrifying as fuck. Instant +30 damage Moonbow at the beginning of every turn when under 75% HP.

I wasn't too serious when talking about a Wrath or Steady Breath seal. It's just that it would be much cheaper to have them as seals, especially since I'd probably have a hard time sacrificing B!Ike and Nephenee instead of just merging them because they're both units I like.

21 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I wasn't too serious when talking about a Wrath or Steady Breath seal. It's just that it would be much cheaper to have them as seals, especially since I'd probably have a hard time sacrificing B!Ike and Nephenee instead of just merging them because they're both units I like.

I know, but Wrath as a Sacred Seal would still be absolutely terrifying.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I know, but Wrath as a Sacred Seal would still be absolutely terrifying.

it would

I found Brash assault allready terryfying. i mean i imagine i could do a B!Ike Desperation built with S: Brash Assault orz oO. B!Ike is allready hard to kill lulz ._.

Slow units with high attack and high HP or so all the sudden became more usefull ._.

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m just barely out of reach (5,898 points right now) thanks to someone’s spectacular luck.

(tip: it’s mine)

Haha, I just barely reached past 6,000 thanks to my own blunders. At least he is finally in my possession. Now, to 30,000 points and 20,000 feathers I go!

(Don't worry about the avatar by the way, I'll probably be switching back to Arden after today).

Edited by DefaultBeep

Used my last back of 20k feathers to finally repair my +1 +HP/-ATK Frederick. He's now a +2 +ATK/-HP Frederick and I gave him Death Blow 2 to fill his no longer empty A slot.

All he needs now is Brave Axe+. I didn't expect to spend 20k having to promote Arvis for the TT. So I'm down to 9k feathers now but I'll have over 40k again by the end of the tempest. My first *5 in the game will finally be useful again.

EDIT: Also at 305/305 and have been sending useless units home and SI'ing in a pinch. Really trying to expand but every orb is precious and getting a 40% TT bonus unit is what's important right now.

Edited by Zeo

Barracks is currently 144/200 on my file. I typically use SI fodder asap or keep a few of them.

How are you guys doing on Tempest? What's your team? I'm currently running Ayra, Lachesis, Reinhardt and Nohrzura. Terribly easy but I find it enjoyable as maps are easy to troll.

My barracks are at 160/305  I upgraded it a fair bit a while back so I will have room to have SI for when I need it.

As to TT, my team right now is Arvis, Cecilia, Sigurd and Selena because I use TT for unit training.  my Score right now is 11,496, but I will do some more later since I won't be able to play much this weekend I am racking up points now.

Edited by EricaofRenais