Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I hit the 10K points so far, currently squeezing stamina and doing a lot of runs. Lachesis is so cute :3

Also got out of the run while the game is undergoing maintenance RAEG. Any news about what's coming up after maintenance? A new patch? An FEH stream? I'm still raging at 4% pity rate and the red orbs I summon are 3☆ 0/10

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Damn! I forgot about maintenance and I was just going to try to pull for Deirdre once more. Oh well, at least I'm around 11k in TT and hopefully I'll get the Brash assault seal at the end of the day.

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Damn! I forgot about maintenance and I was just going to try to pull for Deirdre once more. Oh well, at least I'm around 11k in TT and hopefully I'll get the Brash assault seal at the end of the day.

Haha I was hoping to make some extra pulls after the arena reset but rip. Will have to wait after 9pm to do so.

25 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Three log in orb bonuses, developer maps, and a tempest trial. Just gotta hold off on summoning for Halloween. I hope there's a spooky FEH broadcast. Give Feh a witch's hat and broom in her talons.

Those daily orbs can't come soon enough. It feels like we earn less orbs in TT though but that might just be my orb drought depression

hmmm i wonder how good next banner is, maybe i should start saving. Or use my holy war pity rate :/

The maintenance caught me off guard as well, right in the middle of a TT run. For some reason I thought it already happened yesterday. Oh well, guess I have to wait a while.

I'm pretty psyched for this update. I wonder if they're going to tease the next banner, probably a Halloween one. I hope dataminers get to work. I likely won't pull from it since that leaker's last leak was about L'Arachel...which means a potential SS banner within the next month or two...which means I might have a chance to get Joshua or Ewan....or Ross...or Franz...or Saleh....or another green dragon...

I tried pulling on the Tempest Banner and got myself a Bonus unit.

SJHAStP.png

What, he's not a Bonus Unit?  Then why is he the most prominently featured character in the intro dialogue?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

SJHAStP.png

What, he's not a Bonus Unit?  Then why is he the most prominently featured character in the intro dialogue?

Maybe not a bonus unit, but -Atk is a sign of him being truly civilized.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

SJHAStP.png

Omg, is that your 6th pity breaker Seliph now? :unsure:

Was there anything added in during the maintenance?

47 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Omg, is that your 6th pity breaker Seliph now? :unsure:

7th.  He is officially my most often pulled 5*, and none of them have a "good" nature.

Was there anything added in during the maintenance?

7th.  He is officially my most often pulled 5*, and none of them have a "good" nature.

Nothing new so far, no new notificaction.

Got 23 more orbs and finally got Sigurd! +Res -Spd. This time he'll survive Falaflame :Kappa:

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Aww, Seliph has a crush on you.

Or he's trying to convince you to let him off the bench. :lol:  He might actually do well with that new sacred seal!

34 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Nothing new so far, no new notificaction.

Got 23 more orbs and finally got Sigurd! +Res -Spd. This time he'll survive Falaflame :Kappa:

Can he survive Falaflame but effective against horse tho 

Sadness... No new news after that shady maintenance. Wishful thinking. I wonder if they were just mostly fixing bugs. (I don't know if they ever got around to fixing the Hardy Bearing description issue...) Though I'm sure we have SOMETHING coming soon. The Threaten SPD banner is ending today.... Maybe we'll finally get that Defiant RES banner we've been dreaming of...

16 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sadness... No new news after that shady maintenance. Wishful thinking. I wonder if they were just mostly fixing bugs. (I don't know if they ever got around to fixing the Hardy Bearing description issue...) Though I'm sure we have SOMETHING coming soon. The Threaten SPD banner is ending today.... Maybe we'll finally get that Defiant RES banner we've been dreaming of...

Heroes with Swift Sparrow Banner featuring Ayra, Brave Lyn, and Spring Lucina.

Heroes with Swift Sparrow Banner featuring Ayra, Brave Lyn, and Spring Lucina.

It'll probably be something like Heroes with Defiant RES, Virion, Est, AND TWO NEW UNANNOUNCED BRAND NEW BLUE AND COLORLESS SURPRISE CHARACTERS WITH UNIQUE SKILLS AND WEAPONS ASIDE FROM DEFIANT RES.