Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

So how is everyone enjoying the one gimmick that Lyn had going for her now being available to literally any unit, that being Desperation and Brash Assault on the same unit?

I don't think I upgraded a seal faster than I did Brash Assault, if and only because I didn't have enough badges before.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

42 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So how is everyone enjoying the one gimmick that Lyn had going for her now being available to literally any unit, that being Desperation and Brash Assault on the same unit?

I don't think I upgraded a seal faster than I did Brash Assault, if and only because I didn't have enough badges before.

I'm still trying to get enough coins for either Atk+3 or Spd +3. And get Deflect Missile/Magic.

Hardy Bearing could be useful, too. Or Atk Ploy.

Gosh so many choices.

Well, I can safely say that I really don't care that much for the new units. Although that Armor March would be great for Sheena, and would make me feel more justified in sacrificing Amelia for Slaying Axe+... I may pull for fodder, but that's about it.

Though, did we just get a tome flier, a tome armor, and bow armor in one seasonal banner? Or did I misunderstand the skills?

Hmm I'm actually okay with this.

At least they're doing alternate classes like archer armours and mage armours.

Sucks that it's limited but that's probably the good thing about 'alternate' characters- you can do things like bow armours.

I'll just casually roll if I get the orbs just for unique classes, but I'll still try for the dancers for the utility.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

[...]

Though, did we just get a tome flier, a tome armor, and bow armor in one seasonal banner? Or did I misunderstand the skills?

Yep, the only reason to pull at all from this banner for me. I'm not too much into armors, but I was waiting for a red tome Flyer. 

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well, I can safely say that I really don't care that much for the new units. Although that Armor March would be great for Sheena, and would make me feel more justified in sacrificing Amelia for Slaying Axe+... I may pull for fodder, but that's about it.

Only armours can get Wary Fighter and Armour March.

Jakob is a bit meh, but alternate Henry is cool.

Also aside from Nowi, it's nice for them to throw a bone to characters that are usually pretty low-tier/unused (Sakura's not really seen, Jakob is a meh dagger user and we all know about Henry's unfortunate stats)

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yep, the only reason to pull at all from this banner for me. I'm not too much into armors, but I was waiting for a red tome Flyer. 

Hm... Thanks for reminding me that I still don't have a tome flier... Great, maybe I will have to pull from this banner after all.

Just now, mcsilas said:

Only armours can get Wary Fighter and Armour March.

Jakob is a bit meh, but alternate Henry is cool.

Also aside from Nowi, it's nice for them to throw a bone to characters that are usually pretty low-tier/unused (Sakura's not really seen, Jakob is a meh dagger user and we all know about Henry's unfortunate stats)

That's what I thought, but it threw me off that they would suddenly introduce both a bow armor and a mage armor in one banner, and along with a mage flier too, so I was kinda skeptical. Neat that it's true, though.

Yeah, that's definitely one of the coolest parts about the seasonal banners. I'd like new characters, but giving some love to characters that normally don't get much is pretty nice.

Shame that I'll have to decide between Armor March fodder or a red tome flier, though. And Sakura looks neat, but being a dagger unit... and sharing a color with Jakob... Not something that I think I'm willing to risk. Especially after I managed to get PA Olivia.

So Brave Bow+ and Wary Fighter Jakob can be a thing

Green Tome Armour Henry is pretty neat, hoping his good defense plus colour would mean he can be a check to Reinhardt/Lyn combo

Sakura is anti-magic, but Raven tomes still counter her

Nowi is out for Tharja's blood errr tome

My round 1 for Dancer banner goes terribly lmao

No 5*. No banner unit. No Gunter.

Tons of Fae but that build isnt exactly my favorite 

Inventory cleaning would gave me 2 new Blue for AA i guess(Mathilda the BLyn counter and Lukas for Ayra check shenanigans)

16 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Well, I'm not exactly producing masterpieces drawing things with a PC mouse (or any other tool for that matter). 

After fat Xander (didn't work) and evil Sigurd, perhaps my next victim will be buck teeth Jeorge? (Buck teeth Black Knight would be easier though ...) It will be difficult to put a silly themed team around him. 

Not to insult your masterpieces, it just made me laugh xD

Buck Teeth Jeorge! lmao. He's so pretty, though. I think they're right about using Abel, though xD

Also... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Jakob looks so pretty <3 So excited for the upcoming banner. Might even not mind pulling a couple of Sakura.

I wish we had a male tome flier, though. So close with Shigure last time. Nowi is not a character I particularly like (more I dislike the ideas behind her) so I won't be pulling for her. Oh well ^.^''

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So...who's looking forward to the Sakurawhale having a Halloween!Sakura +10 for GHB clears?

/me raises hand

Neko Sakura is cute. Neko Sakura deserves conquering GHBs.

1 minute ago, donkeykhang said:

a? Don't you mean multiple? :sweatdrop:

I wouldn't put it past 'em. 

I meant to say a GHB player clear of an all Sakura+10 team instead of the normal Sakura ones! hahaha

shoosh I wasn't wording my posts right

I wonder how many Jakobs he'll have to sift through before getting all of them though

@Cute Chao Dark Flier Odin next? :D

He can finally become a Dark Flier in Fates!

@Vaximillian Shall we call her Neko-ra then?

Ugh, I just realized that Nowi has an unineritable tome and three passive skills by default. Like Sigurd. And Ayra. This ... is this just going to be a thing now for all new banners? One character randomly having special shit for no reason?

EDIT: Someone pointed out to me that Sakura also had three passive skills (at least her dagger can be given to other people). This doesn't make things any better.

Edited by Sunwoo

yessssssssss

I've been slacking on the Tempest lately, but 5-star Arden is mine! And just in time for the double SP weekend, too! But now, the biggest question... Which armor unit to Support him with...

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ugh, I just realized that Nowi has an unineritable tome and three passive skills by default. Like Sigurd. And Ayra. This ... is this just going to be a thing now for all new banners? One character randomly having special shit for no reason?

How do you know its uninheritable? Because of the 14 Mt.? 

/edit: I didn't seen the Hone Fliers until now! They want us to make a flying blade tome squad. NS!Corrin had Fortify Fliers. 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

yessssssssss

I've been slacking on the Tempest lately, but 5-star Arden is mine! And just in time for the double SP weekend, too! But now, the biggest question... Which armor unit to Support him with...

Henry for that Armor March :P

He won't be slow anymore!

Also you've been making me like Arden more and more with your posts and can't wait to train him now that I have him, too.

Ironically Arden is now my castle guard/representative.

Just now, mampfoid said:

How do you know its uninheritable? Because of the 14 Mt.? 

All inheritable weapons end with a +. Nowi's tome doesn't, if I remember right. Also yeah, I think all personal tomes except for Dire Thunder have had 14 Mt..

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Dark Flier Odin next? :D

He can finally become a Dark Flier in Fates!

Yay! I'd be happy with that. Warriors has reminded me just how much I adore Odin/Owain :D

Edit: Oh, it was your Arden that visited me, then xD I'll stick with pretty-boy Shigure as my rep :)

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Main reason to do fun stuff. No insult taken. 

Btw: There are few male Flyers at all (four). By chance I'm running two of them in my current TT team. 

I use all of them in the arena. Subaki, Narcian, Valter and Michalis have all been 5*'red :D Palla is due for it as my only main used female flier xD

I occasionally use Spring!Camilla, but she's not my favourite character. Summer!Corrin didn't pull for me, but I didn't try especially hard 'cos she's eh for me. I really don't like Nowi and I'm pretty eh about Aversa, the other possible mage flier -.-

Edited by Cute Chao

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

She now has a new gimmick, being Desperation + Wrath + Brash Assault.

23 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So...who's looking forward to the Sakurawhale having a Halloween!Sakura +10 for GHB clears?

Sakurawhale hasn't made any FEH videos for a while. I hope he notices seasonal Sakura.