Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

If you don't have a mage flier, you're going to double up on one colour. Blue is probably your best choice for a double.

Ah, true. In that case, I'll probably go with Tsubaki, he has fortify fliers and could work as an EP blue while Hinoka is the offensive blue.

EDIT:

@mcsilas: I guess I could replicate something like that, don't have Elincia but someone else could jump in I guess?

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ah, true. In that case, I'll probably go with Tsubaki, he has fortify fliers and could work as an EP blue while Hinoka is the offensive blue.

EDIT:

@mcsilas: I guess I could replicate something like that, don't have Elincia but someone else could jump in I guess?

If you have the Guidance seal, it could work with infantry/armour units

but if it's a flier emblem team then Guidance is pointless. But Hit and Run is still good for fliers because they can escape back into mountains where other units can't reach

Just now, mcsilas said:

If you have the Guidance seal, it could work with infantry/armour units

but if it's a flier emblem team then Guidance is pointless. But Hit and Run is still good for fliers because they can escape back into mountains where other units can't reach

That's true, if I get any more Clairs while pulling blues I'll have to put that on her then. Actually, hit and run might be good for Hinoka. If she doesn't finish off the enemy, then at least someone else can get in and do it.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

That's true, if I get any more Clairs while pulling blues I'll have to put that on her then. Actually, hit and run might be good for Hinoka. If she doesn't finish off the enemy, then at least someone else can get in and do it.

Yeah Hit and Run is good for fliers for maps with mountains because Drag Back doesn't work if the enemy can't cross mountains.

it's also good synergy with Hinoka plus a flier because on your next turn, Hinoka will buff the adjacent flier who helped finish off the enemy

@Sunwoo Funny because Subaki and Camilla have a strong support in my account and both have Goad Fliers. Subaki has Fortress Def and Ignis while Camilla is +Res and runs Iceberg, it's super cool because I cover physical and magic damage and when paired they have +6/6 offense!

Edited by Quintessence

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Wait... did Cecilia and Lilina always have the remix of the FE6 attack theme for the Bond Hero Battle?

Anyone know where the full version is?

I just realized it right now. The only track I noticed was FE7's on Ninian & Hawkeye BHB.

8 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Wait... did Cecilia and Lilina always have the remix of the FE6 attack theme for the Bond Hero Battle?

All of them so far have had unique Attack! themes. Minerva and Maria is my favorite for having FE12's Attack! theme.

7 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Is it the Echoes version? I can't hear much of it in Heroes, but that's the most recent official remix of that theme that I can think of.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Is it the Echoes version? I can't hear much of it in Heroes, but that's the most recent official remix of that theme that I can think of.

And yet they never used Confronting Arvis when we were… confronting Arvis. So much missed potential with the map music and the battles.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And yet they never used Confronting Arvis when we were… confronting Arvis. So much missed potential with the map music and the battles.

GHB never had unique battle themes, soo.

I miss Softly with Grace on Ursula and Lloyd, though. It's fucking epic.

22 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Sunwoo Funny because Subaki and Camilla have a strong support in my account and both have Goad Fliers. Subaki has Fortress Def and Ignis while Camilla is +Res and runs Iceberg, it's super cool because I cover physical and magic damage and when paired they have +6/6 offense!

Haha, that works out. My Tsubaki's support partner is Cherche, who kept her native fortify defense, should I give her goad fliers from a spare Palla then?

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

What they said.

Unique themes usually only happen for Bond Hero Battles.

Didn't stop me though:

I could disco to that 8-bit, original, and remaster of Arvis's theme all day.

Edited by shadowofchaos

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

What they said.

Unique themes usually only happen for Bond Hero Battles.

That the unique map themes never happened doesn’t mean they shouldn’t and shouldn’t have.

Missed opportunity overall, not with Arvis in particular.

Oh, Rey, before I forget, are you and Belinda good to receive things now, or should I hold onto stuff a bit longer?

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

That the unique map themes never happened doesn’t mean they shouldn’t and shouldn’t have.

Missed opportunity overall, not with Arvis in particular.

I mean in general, the battle themes never get heard long enough. Since the battle themes reset after each phase.

11 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Yep. Sounds like it.

I never used the Roy Amiibo in my game so...

Same. I still don't have any of the FE amiibo anyway. Thankfully, YouTube exists, because it's a surprisingly great remix, haha.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The one that confuses me is Minerva and Maria's BHB, for using FE12 music. I really enjoy FE12's soundtrack, but considering the events of FE12, I feel like FE11 music would've fit that particularly BHB better.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Haha, that works out. My Tsubaki's support partner is Cherche, who kept her native fortify defense, should I give her goad fliers from a spare Palla then?

Err depends on Subaki's C slot tbh. Goad Fliers is the most accessible skill so go ahead. It boosts Cherche's offense, specially if she has Brave Axe, and Fortify Fliers buffs Subaki's Def for a truck Ignis/Bonfire hit.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Err depends on Subaki's C slot tbh. Goad Fliers is the most accessible skill so go ahead. It boosts Cherche's offense, specially if she has Brave Axe, and Fortify Fliers buffs Subaki's Def for a truck Ignis/Bonfire hit.

Tsubaki has fortify fliers.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Same. I still don't have any of the FE amiibo anyway. Thankfully, YouTube exists, because it's a surprisingly great remix, haha.

The one that confuses me is Minerva and Maria's BHB, for using FE12 music. I really enjoy FE12's soundtrack, but considering the events of FE12, I feel like FE11 music would've fit that particularly BHB better.

To be perfectly fair, Wrys is the only character that specifically comes from FE1/FE11

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

To be perfectly fair, Wrys is the only character that specifically comes from FE1/FE11

And yet, they still use music from FE11 specifically ("Time to Act") for the World of Mystery maps. But I've ranted enough before about how the FE1/3/11/12 characters are classified, so I will refrain from that for now.

On a related note though, while making sure I was right about it being "Time to Act" that's used, I realized that the Back to Mystery maps actually use the FE3 version of that song ("Under the Flag", as it's known there apparently) instead. Neat touch, even if it seems to me like a somewhat pointless detail to keep.