• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Wrathful Staff could be a good sacred seal for healers, freeing up their b-slot.

Yes, we must protect the sheep. They are beautiful, innocent, and worth more than some skill that we mercilessly shear them for.

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

Make it baseline, then have Wrathful staff make them do double damage on top of that

The true face of power creep is Healer Meta

My summoner support is ready.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yes, we must protect the sheep. They are beautiful, innocent, and worth more than some skill that we mercilessly shear them for.

Lana had been a fluffy sheepgirl before Genny became one. Lana in Heroes when?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Now I'm just confused.

Ask the cat.

I’ve been doing the bare minimum for arena assault, but with a full armor team I can rig 690+ matches at least. Maybe I’ll give deathless advanced a shot after tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Ask the cat.

I’ve been doing the bare minimum for arena assault, but with a full armor team I can rig 690+ matches at least. Maybe I’ll give deathless advanced a shot after tomorrow.

Okay, @Vaximillian how are you aware of certain people's boner status?

31 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Wrathful Staff could be a good sacred seal for healers, freeing up their b-slot.

This. Dazzling Staff + Wrathful Staff SS meta when?

Guard, Live to Serve and Renewal would be cool as a SS as well making Dr.Falchion users even more useful  Why the hell is Live to Serve max level 5 star locked anyway?

Iote Shield wouuld be nice as a SS as well saving Michalis populations so you can use him for Threaten Def instead

Shield Pulse and Infantry Pulse would be super great as SS, especially since you want Slaying Edge if you're sacrificing Saber anyway.

Spd Smoke sounds like a future TT reward, while Savage Blow stacking with a Savage Blow SS would be kind of fun.

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

They’re most likely saving the banner reveal for the stream on Tuesday.

Unlikely but I’d like to have a TMS banner with a TMS TT coming in later. That or a Thracia banner with Leif and a Kempf GHB.

@Interdimensional Observer Echoing TMS banner! Damnit when can I have Itsuki and Super Saiyan Marth.

They can bring alternate versions of Archanean Heroes, like how Gordin, Linde, Macellan and Dolph are faced on the first trial and then we face Palla, Ogma and Jagen. There can be separate banners with them with new setups. Oh, I forgot about Lon'qu, Abel and Dark Draug.

24 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I've officially lost my F2P status. For two Marias in a single summon.

Although I did get a third Jakob afterwards.

Welcome to Sea World!

49 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cat instincts. They are tingling.

If animals like dogs can smell if you have cancer, having cats detect boners is like childs play to them. And maybe the crossing the legs or putting your arms below your waist might be a give away. 

51 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Interdimensional Observer Echoing TMS banner! Damnit when can I have Itsuki and Super Saiyan Marth.

They can bring alternate versions of Archanean Heroes, like how Gordin, Linde, Macellan and Dolph are faced on the first trial and then we face Palla, Ogma and Jagen. There can be separate banners with them with new setups. Oh, I forgot about Lon'qu, Abel and Dark Draug.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do a banner or some sort of promotion with the characters from Warriors.  It would have been free publicity and cross promotion.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do a banner or some sort of promotion with the characters from Warriors.  It would have been free publicity and cross promotion.

You can’t believe how badly I want the Warriors OCs in Heroes. Mostly Lianna, of course, but the other lemon is nice to get included. And the token turncoat member as well. Too bad this makes the banner m/f/m, and they don’t like that as of recently.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You can’t believe how badly I want the Warriors OCs in Heroes. Mostly Lianna, of course, but the other lemon is nice to get included. And the token turncoat member as well. Too bad this makes the banner m/f/m, and they don’t like that as of recently.

Yeah, for some reason, they seem to be quite averse to having too many dragon boners.  Three out of the four banners that only had three units had two girls and one guy.  We had one all girl banner, one with three girls and one guy, and Ayra was introduced on her own.  There's way more guys than girls left to add, so I don't know why they want to exhaust the bonerless when there's so many boners left to add.

59 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cat instincts. They are tingling.

Does it have something to do with male felines having phallic spines? I heard on lions at least they go "against the grain" sliding in easy, but coming out rough. This causes the lionesses to slap their mates, but at the same time it stimulates the reproductive cycle in them. It requires some time and effort to get the lionesses fertile.

50 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Good idea, I'd hate for those awesome Mirage designs to go to waste. I'd take a bunch of variants for sure. The only issue would be getting all the designs represented. Linde is only Sage, there is no one to be a Sorceress if Mirage Tharja is a Dark Mage. Likewise, we wouldn't have anyone for either Great Lord or Conqueror or Assassin or Wyvern Knight or Swordmaster.

Flying Disembodied Gangrel Head please. A Red Sword unit whose locked weapon naturally hits anyone in all adjacent spaces.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

And the token turncoat member as well. Too bad this makes the banner m/f/m, and they don’t like that as of recently.

And all Red Infantry Swords. Turncoat isn't even playable in any capacity by the way- so who cares about him? Bolt Axe Lissa, Moonlight Elise, and Spellbane Sakura are who matters.

IS needs to get its marketing department better organized. A few good grinding maps being all they had for Warriors representation isn't enough. Don't they like Seasonals over expanding the perma pool?

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does it have something to do with male felines having phallic spines?

And all Red Infantry Swords. Turncoat isn't even playable in any capacity by the way- so who cares about him? Bolt Axe Lissa, Moonlight Elise, and Spellbane Sakura are who matters.

/wink

So he is turncoat? It was just a wild guess on my part. It was so obvious. I still want him and the lemons before the non-staff versions of the imoutos because new characters > variations of the existing characters.

Unless it’s surfboarding Sharena. Because come on, surfboarding Sharena.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

IS needs to get its marketing department better organized. A few good grinding maps being all they had for Warriors representation isn't enough. Don't they like Seasonals over expanding the perma pool?

I was honestly expected those maps to be a prelude to the sort of PR campaign that Echoes got, with a Paralogue Banner and maybe a Tempest Trial.  It seems like they kinda dropped the ball there.  Playing a unit in Heroes can get people excited and want to play their game.  Heck, playing as Roy in Melee is what got me into FE7 in the first place.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Summer Sharena when?

Also do you prefer the original lemon designs or the new red costumes?

Maybe there will be something cool in store for the Askrans for the anniversary? But February is winter (unless you’re down under).

I like both blue, white, and gold and red, white, and gold. I don’t really have a preference for either.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because come on, surfboarding Sharena.

Ye say Seasonals don't exist, except a hypothetical one of a character you really like. Even if they are gameplay-wise interesting/good. Ye be a hypocrite.

Understandable. I'd be the same.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I was honestly expected those maps to be a prelude to the sort of PR campaign that Echoes got, with a Paralogue Banner and maybe a Tempest Trial.  It seems like they kinda dropped the ball there.  Playing a unit in Heroes can get people excited and want to play their game.  Heck, playing as Roy in Melee is what got me into FE7 in the first place.

Same here, Melee gave Roy and got me in. After FE7 I'd always praise Roy as the son of Eliwood. Although now I prefer the grace and elegance of Marth's fencing-styled tipper gameplay now. 

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe the surfboard is an axe weapon?

The only way to use a surfboard or surfboard like item in battle is like this (skip to 2:20):

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Maybe there will be something cool in store for the Askrans for the anniversary? But February is winter (unless you’re down under).

I like both blue, white, and gold and red, white, and gold. I don’t really have a preference for either.

I am down under indeed so it's all okay either way.

So surfboard Sharena, outlaw bow Anna and then uhh....healer Alfonse?