Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

@Interdimensional Observer Echoing TMS banner! Damnit when can I have Itsuki and Super Saiyan Marth.

They can bring alternate versions of Archanean Heroes, like how Gordin, Linde, Macellan and Dolph are faced on the first trial and then we face Palla, Ogma and Jagen. There can be separate banners with them with new setups. Oh, I forgot about Lon'qu, Abel and Dark Draug.

They can always pull the TMS cast from just before the final battle so we can have SSB Itsuki and his powercreeping Falchion. Maybe even bring in corrupted/Mirage Master Barry as a GHB or TT reward. Also, since we now have a broomstick-riding witch being categorized as a flying unit, we can surely have motorcycle-riding Touma as a cav unit and a mecha pegasus with Tsubasa.

Speaking of Warriors, it’s quite interesting that all Warriors got for FE Heroes was just a set of maps. Not a single banner and even if it had a banner, it’d probably be filled with red sword units since those Warriors OCs are all sword users. We could always have the weapon-changed imoutos as a banner, though. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ye say Seasonals don't exist, except a hypothetical one of a character you really like. Even if they are gameplay-wise interesting/good. Ye be a hypocrite.

Understandable. I'd be the same.

/wink

I didn’t say I’d pull for her though. She would be the only seasonal ever I’d have been happy to see in the game, is all.

1 minute ago, Galaco said:

Whats a good unit to give a wao dao+ to? my pity rate got ruined by a +def - atk Karel and I don't want to look at him :x

Caeda in particular really wants it because of poor attack. Basically anyone with poor attack and relies on specials like Lon'qu and Fir appreciates the extra damage. I think Palla is good because she comes with Moonbo.

@Vaximillian what if she was a free unit for the anniversary?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Then I’m technically not breaking my “no pulling for seasonals” policy, take that, @Interdimensional Observer!

A "so have this sex appeal freebie but it isn't a seasonal"? A loophole less sensical than Naesala escaping his Blood Pact.

But since when has sense been part of FEH? 

And on that point, I guess I could settle with Alfonse in scuba gear. Or Anna as the Shark Goddess. Which would you think to be the better freebie?

11 minutes ago, Galaco said:

I honestly just want Maribelle added but healers kinda suck in this game :x 

But parasols aren't a weapon type.

12 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Also, since we now have a broomstick-riding witch being categorized as a flying unit, we can surely have motorcycle-riding Touma as a cav unit and a mecha pegasus with Tsubasa.

Me like, me take. To Touma any way love I shall make. 

17 minutes ago, Galaco said:

I honestly just want Maribelle added but healers kinda suck in this game :x 

Maybe they can do something cool with healers for the sake of Maribelle, Nanna, and Laura. And Rhys! Can’t forget Rhys. And Ethlyn.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But since when has sense been part of FEH? 

/wink

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep, a load of fucking nothing. Two days until news, and apparently, a week more of Halloween arena.

Well might as well finish the rest of the monthly quests then, in case there's a new TT on the horizon to take up stamina

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Maybe they can do something cool with healers for the sake of Maribelle, Nanna, and Laura. And Rhys! Can’t forget Rhys. And Ethlyn.

/wink

And Saul, Sleuf and Ellen! All need to be added and need to be amazing :D

...Especially Rhys, Sleuf and Saul. Adore those healers :D (Or they could give them light magic, but I don't think they remember that's a thing... and if even Lucius can't start with it, I don't think they have a chance. At least Libra will likely be an axe unit ^.^ )

Another random thought: Kira Buckland needs to voice a dancer and (preferably) another blade mage, maybe green. Or a healer.

Eirika the great buffer and Katarina the great blade mage already are a half of a Kira Buckland Emblem.

Phina with a rapier when?

Edited by Vaximillian