• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, r_n said:

It's possible 3 of them will be in a banner (and all be 5*s....) and one will be a tempest reward.

But how would these four guys have any sort of Tempest story?

I kinda wish they'd stop giving personal weapons to every single new unit.  People get pedantic about the term power creep, but every new unit is getting a personal weapon and a pointless BST bump.

@DefaultBeep, speaking of mixed units... Well, I guess Leif and Micaiah will have to wait.

Spoiler

I wonder what the theme is. Popular characters?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

That is the most random allotment of characters ever.  The question is, will any of them get the drop to 4* if they all have unique weapons?

Spoiler

Joshua might have Audhulma considering who he really is. Not sure about Dorcas or Lute and Mia might just have a Wo Dao despite that awesome flaming sword she has in her art. Speaking of cool looking weapons in art, Saber's sword reminds me of Soul Calibur.

For those wondering about the choice of the new datamined heroes:

Spoiler

Taking Micaiah out of the picture, these four are the highest placing characters in CYL who have yet to be added into Heroes. That's the connection they have.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Seems the theme, judging by the paralogue title is

Reveal hidden contents

They're just random heroes thrown together.

"Farfetched Heroes"

The best theme. I unironically enjoy the creative aspect of this game. First, a hair-based gauntlet, now, this banner.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

For those wondering about the choice of the new datamined heroes:

Hide contents

Taking Micaiah out of the picture, these four are the highest placing characters in CYL who have yet to be added into Heroes. That's the connection they have.

Why blow your load adding them all together then?  Wouldn't it make more sense to have Lute and Joshua in a Sacred Stones Banner, Mia in a Tellius Banner, and Dorcas in a FE7 Banner?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

But how would these four guys have any sort of Tempest story?

I kinda wish they'd stop giving personal weapons to every single new unit.  People get pedantic about the term power creep, but every new unit is getting a personal weapon and a pointless BST bump.

Good news, the tempest was datamined too

They're the heroes Masked Marth is talking too in the preamble. So they'll be our focus units for this events.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@DefaultBeep: If Lute is there, I can live a little bit more without Ishtar. 

Well I was grouping character together for my Crit Skill thread, and we need some more Sacred Stones characters anyway so this would be fine.

Spoiler

An extra Blazing Sword unit also makes works out for the groups in my excel sheet!

Although 2 Sacred Stone characters isn't something I expected, but I'll make do

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

@DefaultBeep, speaking of mixed units... Well, I guess Leif and Micaiah will have to wait.

Hide contents

I wonder what the theme is. Popular characters?

Yep, looks like getting the final lords soon has been thrown out the window. On the bright side though, they actually did go back to another multi-game themed banner! I'm happy with that, it's been quite a while since the Siblings banners.

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

Hide contents

They're the heroes Masked Marth is talking too in the preamble. So they'll be our focus units for this events.

Spoiler

Oh gosh. How ....random.

Wait so who will be the 20% units then?

Eh this looks boring to me.

Spoiler

All memes can be swallowed by the earth. Although Dorcas at least adds Axe Infantry. Good.

Lute is okay, but not great. She's a little simple.

Mia, I don't hate her, but she's too shallow for my tastes.

Joshua has some depth, but he's a little too gambling centric for me.

So, Sacred Excalibur and Audhulma? Or no Personals/Legendaries this time? Joshua and Lute fans might have it haard when this banner ends if the former.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Spoiler

Y'know, random thought, but put together like this, Mia and Joshua kinda remind me of Malice and Dice from New Mystery. Not a very important thing to note, but it just occurred to me.

Well at least have no super personal connections to the characters, so my orbs won't be too in danger...

Spoiler

Except the whole 40% bonus unit thing :(

It depends on the 20% units though. If i can live without using them and having a good 20% unit like Arvis then that's fine. Not ideal, but at least I made it in time last TT.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Zeo ...Does one of those weapon effects look familiar to you?

I'm not sure...

Spoiler

Mia's sword doesn't look familiar at all. Closest thing I could think of was the Tempest Blade or Laguzslayer but neither of them are relevant or the same color.

LUTE IS AMAZING. Maybe she'll get the Fimbulvetr tome, though there's no reason she should have it. 

Come to think of it this banner has 2 of my #2's from FE8 and FE10. Edward > Mia and Ross > Lute. I like Marisa, but Joshua is just as good so that's a win and Dorcas is a cool guy and will be a better Bartre. I'd love Dart but this is almost as good.

The banner is stellar and otherwise we'd be waiting for themed banners and who wants to do that all the time? Units like these get the chance to be added without waiting for a specific set. Now I'll take my Mia and Lute and patiently wait for Ross and Edward. Kinda hope Lute is a cav though. Mage Knight Lute was amazing fun in FE8.

Is Lute a Blue Mage from that art?  I'd not like to see another 3 Red unit banner.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:
  Hide contents

Seriously four Prf Weapons, can we stop with that shit 

With you 100% there, brother.  I don't want yet another Banner that only has 1 or Wrys forbid nobody get the 4* treatment.

9 minutes ago, r_n said:

Hide contents

You mean Mia, Dorcas, Joshua, and Lute or the bonus units from the first Tempest?  I guess I'll have to pull for at least one of these guys.