Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

You mean Mia, Dorcas, Joshua, and Lute or the bonus units from the first Tempest?  I guess I'll have to pull for at least one of these guys.

I hope this isn't the case. I still don't have a Halloween hero and I spent over 400 orbs.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Bound Hero Battle: T & H

Who is it?

Edit: @Poimagic Spoiler it pls

Spoiler

Tharja and Henry.

No idea if that'll be right, but that's the first pair that came to mind.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm not sure...

Hide contents

Mia's sword doesn't look familiar at all. Closest thing I could think of was the Tempest Blade or Laguzslayer but neither of them are relevant or the same color.

LUTE IS AMAZING. Maybe she'll get the Fimbulvetr tome, though there's no reason she should have it. 

Come to think of it this banner has 2 of my #2's from FE8 and FE10. Edward > Mia and Ross > Lute. I like Marisa, but Joshua is just as good so that's a win and Dorcas is a cool guy and will be a better Bartre. I'd love Dart but this is almost as good.

The banner is stellar and otherwise we'd be waiting for themed banners and who wants to do that all the time? Units like these get the chance to be added without waiting for a specific set. Now I'll take my Mia and Lute and patiently wait for Ross and Edward. Kinda hope Lute is a cav though. Mage Knight Lute was amazing fun in FE8.

Spoiler

Oh, have you not looked at the datamined weapons on Reddit? I won't spoil their weapons, then.

I agree, this is actually a really exciting banner. I like everybody on here, and it's cool to see more themed banners that aren't just based on one game. The only one I might try to avoid is Dorcas, but I'd honestly be very happy with any of the other three.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Yep, looks like getting the final lords soon has been thrown out the window. On the bright side though, they actually did go back to another multi-game themed banner! I'm happy with that, it's been quite a while since the Siblings banners.

Yeah, it's neat. Still hope Leif and Micaiah get in soon.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:
  Hide contents

Disappointed about the banner. Probably interested in Dorcas because built in DC and Lute because Spd Ploy.

Hold up, what?!

Spoiler

Lute has Spd Ploy? How do you know that? And what skills do the other units have?

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Hold up, what?!

Reveal hidden contents

Lute has Spd Ploy? How do you know that? And what skills do the other units have?

Reddit.

Spoiler

Lute doesn't have Spd Ploy... but her personal weapon does.

Edit: @Zeo Yeah... that's why I brought up their weapon effects earlier. Interesting coincidence, that is.

Edited by DefaultBeep

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Tharja and Henry.

No idea if that'll be right, but that's the first pair that came to mind.

Hide contents

Oh, have you not looked at the datamined weapons on Reddit? I won't spoil their weapons, then.

I agree, this is actually a really exciting banner. I like everybody on here, and it's cool to see more themed banners that aren't just based on one game. The only one I might try to avoid is Dorcas, but I'd honestly be very happy with any of the other three.

As you said that I stumbled upon it. Welp!

@Kaden

Spoiler

Mia's sword literally has the same effect I was giving Edward's Caladbolg... ATK+3 and +10 Special Damage. And she's 32/40... Speechless. 

Just now, KongDude said:
  Hide contents

Mia and Joshua both have Desperation? And three of them get CYL treatment?

the tempest seems to be CYL themed as well. The primary character in it is Brave Ike

Who didn't get the CYL treatment? I bet it was Dorcas and he's the tempest reward

Spoiler

Didn't see this coming... wow. Not disappointed honestly, its something new and they're all in the top 20 character lists.

I'll try to get them all, probably going Mia=Joshua>Lute>Dorcas.

Spoiler

This is really neat. Joshua has the same skill set as Sigurd, but with Desperation for the b Slot and Moonbow over Miracle. I like how Mia has the speed version of heavy blade. Dorcas having Infantry Pulse is nice, but means that he must have high hp. And Lute is the weirdest. She is the only one without three slot skills and and without a special. It seems like Lute has been kinda shafted.

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

Hide contents

the tempest seems to be CYL themed as well. The primary character in it is Brave Ike

Who didn't get the CYL treatment? I bet it was Dorcas and he's the tempest reward

Spoiler

Lute is the only one without all three skills given in her vanilla set. I didn't really look at their stats yet.

Spoiler

Fucking powercreep REEEEEE

At least I get more SS units out of this, but what the fuck IS. This is not game balance. Hopefully the TT reward is one of the SS units.

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:
  Hide contents

Didn't see this coming... wow. Not disappointed honestly, its something new and they're all in the top 20 character lists.

I'll try to get them all, probably going Mia=Joshua>Lute>Dorcas.

Spoiler

This is the exact order I'll be going in as well. I can't refuse the chance to get at least one of two of my favorite sword users in FE.

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

That would actually be decent. Everyone has at least 1 Brave Hero (too bad i actually maxed HM on Ike and Lyn last Tempest!)

Dorcas would be good as a TT rewards. Arden the meme was one, and hey, free DC axe! I don't think you need CYL bonus stats for someone with a DC Axe.