• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Most of you have been good about spoilering datamined stuff. Thanks.

TO THE REST OF YOU: From here on out, if I see unmarked datamined spoilers, it's a warning.

Spoiler

This hurts me deeply. I love Mia but that art....gods that art is freaking awful for her. I don't think I'm going to pull in this banner no matter how good their skills/stats are. I'm of the Art>Unit mindset and this is so dissapointing. At least Dorcas looks awesome I guess...

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:
  Hide contents

All 4 of them have BST boosted stats. I am officially pissed the fuck off.

Spoiler

Wow really? Looks like none of them are going to drop then.

Spoiler

@Alexmender Why? I think it looks fine. Just really anime which is normal for Heroes. Then again, I didn't even play PoR or RD.

Edited by KongDude

Spoiler

Suddenly I don't feel nearly as bad as I did about the stats and kit I gave Edward...

Now I'm pretty much assured he's getting Caladbolg. Let's go RD Banner. Make him as good as Mia.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:
  Hide contents

This hurts me deeply. I love Mia but that art....gods that art is freaking awful for her.

How is her art bad again?

He is awesome, can’t argue here. I wish they used this artist even more now.

Spoiler

Just looked at the leaks. They all have higher BST than they should and everyone except Lute comes with 3 skills. Wasn't much of how random this assortment of heroes nor of any of the ones on it, but looking at their stats and weapons made me even less happy. Really not happy that all of them have "super" legendary weapons. Would be nice to have new inheritable weapons outside of seasonal banners. 

All in all, I hope the Feh channel has some better news, because I'm not really hyped at all about this banner nor am I about considering having another TT where all the 40% units are characters from the latest banner. Michalis re-run and a Takumi&Hinoka BHB aren't all that exciting either, so if that's all the vid has, I'll be pretty disappointed. 

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Most of you have been good about spoilering datamined stuff. Thanks.

TO THE REST OF YOU: From here on out, if I see unmarked datamined spoilers, it's a warning.

Spoiler

Does that apply even if you add the spoiler afterwards?

I sometimes almost forget to apply the spoiler...

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow really? Looks like none of them are going to drop then.

Hide contents

@Alexmender Why? I think it looks fine. Just really anime which is normal for Heroes. Then again, I didn't even play PoR or RD.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

How is her art bad again?

He is awesome, can’t argue here. I wish they used this artist even more now.

Spoiler

It's the face. If she was PoR Mia I'd be fine with it but this seems to be RD Mia so I kind of expected her to look a bit more mature. Then again art is subjective so maybe it's just me who finds it awful.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This hurts me deeply. I love Mia but that art....gods that art is freaking awful for her. I don't think I'm going to pull in this banner no matter how good their skills/stats are. I'm of the Art>Unit mindset and this is so dissapointing. At least Dorcas looks awesome I guess...

Spoiler

And here I thought you had good taste in Heroes art.

I dunno dude, I think she looks adorable. But then again, I was apparently in the minority that disliked Halloween Nowi's art enough to not try pulling for her, so I can't judge too harshly here.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Hide contents

It's the face. If she was PoR Mia I'd be fine with it but this seems to be RD Mia so I kind of expected her to look a bit more mature. Then again art is subjective so maybe it's just me who finds it awful.

Spoiler

'Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance'

It's just like the rest of the Greil Mercs so far.  Sanaki remains the only RD character.

Edited by YotsuMaboroshi

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:
  Hide contents

You mean to tell me Dorcas was one of the top CYL heroes?

I find that hard to believe...

Spoiler

He meme'd his way up to #21.

He's actually the highest of the four here lol

Edited by KongDude

Just now, Xenomata said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

He was. Memes are a powerful thing apparently 

So I'm hearing more of power creepism.

Spoiler

If full skill kitted characters with personals is becoming the norm- then was Skill Inheritance truly a good idea? Why not get rid of it and just give everyone a complete set? No one would be totally useless this way. Merges and the RNG would still justify PtP.

I'm reminded of SRT: OG- in the first game you get mostly get Gespenst Mk II Ms and just barely get enough more special units to keep them out of the final roster. OG2 gives you more plenty more unique units which great, but there is still room for customizing a bunch of Real Robots like the Ash Saber, Gespenst R, the Huckies, Gan Duro, the Grungusts. The later games from what I hear though kinda sideline pilot-mecha customization for wickedly cool Super Robots and powerful combination attacks. That isn't bad a thing, just don't mislead people.

So in other words, be upfront that FEH isn't about customizing characters in the foremost.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

A stupid terrible commercial meme from FE7's release explains it all.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The Mia here is actually based on Path of Radiance, just to let you know.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And here I thought you had good taste in Heroes art.

I dunno dude, I think she looks adorable. But then again, I was apparently in the minority that disliked Halloween Nowi's art enough to not try pulling for her, so I can't judge too harshly here.

Inside we all have shit taste

5 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

'Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance'

Sanaki remains the only RD character.

Spoiler

Really?! Huh...I find it weird, after all she has long hair here just like in RD, while her PoR version has shorter hair.

Hmm...Either way I'm still not convinced on her art.

Edited by Alexmender

Spoiler

CYL banner with 4 of the most popular units: 2/4 get boosted stats and 5 skills.

"I didn't expect you to place so high in CYL" banner: all 4 get boosted stats and 3 get 5 skills.

If you told me this months back I would have never believed it but here we are lol