Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

Can someone update me on the planned summons and the garanteed summons? I was watching the livestream without earpiece.

Thanks.

Dorcas, Lute, and Mia are in a regular banner starting today.

New heroine Fjorim is a guaranteed 5★ from the new special banner starting I don’t remember when. There also are ten other heroes including Ayra, Spring Camilla, and Celica, all of which have a rate of 8%. Non-focus 5★s have a rate of 0%, as in they can’t be pulled from that banner.

The question stands if that 0% can be ipgraded by pity…

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Lute in game and I get Joshua for free!  I am so happy about that, plus weapons forge, more story chapters and they are giving me another chance at limited heroes with 8% pity rate.  Next week is going to be great and TT means more orbs to try for H!Jakob as well.  I am just glad most of this is happening next week when my mom is off so she can keep my dad away from me while I train all the new units I will hopefully be pulling:)  Oh, and the update to staff users looks great too, I can finally have a reason to 5* all my 4* level 40 healers.

16 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

There was a story? 

Yeah, it's about a young man with frosted tips trying to reunite with his best friend who hides in plain site and who may or may not be his lover -- seriously, Alfonse goes through so much for Zacharias that it's like he's all that's on his mind. Also along for the ride is his younger sister who like stabbing things with her lance and a money-loving redhead who looks suspiciously like other money-loving redheads. The greatest of stories, no?

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We had peace until the Fire Kingdom invaded.

The revelation that the next "chapter" is called book two makes this even better. Fire Emblem Heroes Book Two: Fire.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Dorcas, Lute, and Mia are in a regular banner starting today.

New heroine Fjorim is a guaranteed 5★ from the new special banner starting I don’t remember when. There also are ten other heroes including Ayra, Spring Camilla, and Celica, all of which have a rate of 8%. Non-focus 5★s have a rate of 0%, as in they can’t be pulled from that banner.

The question stands if that 0% can be ipgraded by pity…

I was under the impression the OC was available as soon as you complete Chapter 1 of book 2 

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

@Poimagic It's your chance for spring cami!!!

I know! With her, my flier emblem team can be a discount version of @mampfoid's flier emblem team. But, no matter what, I will turn her into a raven mage, with Gronnblade as a back up. I also love the chance to get Bridelia, Celica, Hector, abd more Genny's

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

I was under the impression the OC was available as soon as you complete Chapter 1 of book 2 

I was under the impression she was a guaranteed summon. Oh well, wait and see. It doesn’t make sense for there to be more than one of her, for sure.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I was under the impression she was a guaranteed summon. Oh well, wait and see. It doesn’t make sense for there to be more than one of her, for sure.

I heard the same a @Mackc2, she's free for anyone who clears chapter 1 of book 2, but it looks like we'll be able to get more of her from the Legendary banner.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I heard the same a @Mackc2, she's free for anyone who clears chapter 1 of book 2, but it looks like we'll be able to get more of her from the Legendary banner.

If thats the case they are doing it to allow her merges, which begs the question why not also pu the askr trio in there 

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

This was definitely a super hype feh channel.

Healer buff, new hot OC, Free Joshua, seasonals returning with 8% 5* rate, weapon refining, more story. Pretty sure there's more but goddamn this was great.

Don't forget the reduced cool downs for some of the specials, specifically, the AoE specials, the non-aether healing specials, and the astra line of skills.

Can thoroughly say I am excited for this update! but also quick question can anyone link me the channel I can't find the channel but I want to finish the stream :x (internet gave out due to a storm)

Well, as much as I would have preferred MY GIRL to be free instead of Joshua, at least him being booted off to the TT means the chance of getting Mia is doubled. And with Fjorim being free I don't even need to care about throwing everything at this new banner.

Now give me the influx of fanart community. My girl needs it

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Then I’m thoroughly confused. She is a local, why would she be available in more than one instance? Additional Sharenas when?

6 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Then I’m thoroughly confused. She is a local, why would she be available in more than one instance? Additional Sharenas when?

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Yep, this thread is lagging so hard that everyone has posted the same messages at least 3 times.

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Yep, this thread is lagging so hard that everyone has posted the same messages at least 3 times.

There's irony & then there this.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

If thats the case they are doing it to allow her merges, which begs the question why not also pu the askr trio in there 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

No idea why she's the only local able to be summoned. Maybe we'll get a Askr summoning event sometime in the future. 

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

There's irony & then there this.

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Hell yeah im hyped for healer buff

Lachesis with her deserved Rescue Staff 

I bet you're gonna make ELIWOOD grand as his brave son amirite.

Plans: divine dew to upgrade Fujin Yumi and Sol Katti because I don't have the rest of special weapons. Seliph and Julia will get their parents' divine weapons. I don't have Merric nor Linde sooo. Also, making my 5☆ staff heroes OP.

Edited by Quintessence

Just now, LuxSpes said:

No idea why she's the only local able to be summoned. Maybe we'll get a Askr summoning event sometime in the future. 

Another way Sharena is being crapped on by IS

I’m a little bit too passionate, you see. Merges for the Askrans, please.

4 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Hell yeah im hyped for healer buff

Lachesis with her deserved Rescue Staff 

I bet you're gonna make ELIWOOD grand as his brave son amirite.

Plans: divine dew to upgrade Fujin Yumi and Sol Katti because I don't have the rest of special weapons. Seliph and Julia will get their parents' divine weapons. I don't have Merric nor Linde sooo. Also, making my 5☆ heroes OP.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Another way Sharena is being crapped on by IS

I’m a little bit too passionate, you see. Merges for the Askrans, please.

Maybe Fjorm is from old legends and that somehow allows her to be summoned?