Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

The Feh Channel has done great things for this community.

Indeed. The trailer was great. 

I'm not looking for the game's story to be a VN-lite like FGO, but hopefully we get a bit more than a few lines of dialogue per chapter with these new ones. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Indeed. The trailer was great. 

I'm not looking for the game's story to be a VN-lite like FGO, but hopefully we get a bit more than a few lines of dialogue per chapter with these new ones. 

I got really ask people how this game compare to FGO, cuz I never thought there would be buffs for the medics. Has there been anything like in other gacha games?

Huh, looking at the HW evolver, you can actually evolve Durandal into Stats boost instead of Blazing(if Eph is any indication)

To no one surprise, i'm most hyped for Michalis, Eldigan, and ironically Alfonse(since they kinda hyped him up in the channel lol)

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I got really ask people how this game compare to FGO, cuz I never thought there would be buffs for the medics. Has there been anything like in other gacha games?

FGO does occasionally release 'strengthening quests' that buff servants. Not every under-powered servant gets them, though.

(Mind, unlike FEH, you're only playing PvE, and the stuff's quite easy, so not having the best servants literally doesn't matter.)

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

BF gave power creep version to older era units(so a 5* get 6*. A 6* get 7*. A 7* get 8*). FGO is the only one i know that straight up buff older units instead of creating a power creep edition and their buff is separated between Interlude(usually upgrades Noble Phantasm which boils down into new effects or 30% damage increase), and Strengthening(buff skills or give new skills to unit without full skill slot)

The sad thing about BF is that they tend to start strong and end rather weak. Usualy the first 5 or so power creep older units would rule the meta, and then they sucked for like 4 batch before they power creep the upgrade itself into above average level again. This makes an awkward situation where you would want your favorite to get their upgrade early on, or super late

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Feh's special skill Eavesdropping Owl has a cooldown charge of 100. As in...100 days? What's in a hundred days...? Could it be-

Nope. It's not Feb 2nd, the game's one year anniversary. It's Feb. 22nd. So their joke wasn't hiding a cool countdown. Missed opportunity, Feh.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Feh's special skill Eavesdropping Owl has a cooldown charge of 100. As in...100 days? What's in a hundred days...? Could it be-

Nope. It's not Feb 2nd, the game's one year anniversary. It's Feb. 22nd. So their joke wasn't hiding a cool countdown. Missed opportunity, Feh.

It probably has some meaning to it though. Might be tied in with her revealing that she has to work on the next CYL event.

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

She said she's working on reducing her cooldown, just like the other skills.

If she reduced it by 20%, just like the AOE skills, it'd land square on Feb 2nd, the anniversary of feh.

13 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Really happy to see Ragnarok be upgradeable. Now it can do our taxes.

...what do you mean it wasn't on the list? Argh!

Wait, where was Ragnarok listed to be upgradeable? The list of upgradeable 5* weapons only seemed to have Sol Katti, Mystletain, Siegmund, Hauteclere, Fujin Yumi and Deathly Dagger, while the list of 5* weapons that can evolved only had Durandal, Tyrfyng, Aura, Excalibur and Naga. 

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Wait, where was Ragnarok listed to be upgradeable? The list of upgradeable 5* weapons only seemed to have Sol Katti, Mystletain, Siegmund, Hauteclere, Fujin Yumi and Deathly Dagger, while the list of 5* weapons that can evolved only had Durandal, Tyrfyng, Aura, Excalibur and Naga. 

That's the joke.

Also, I haven't heard a 'Ragnarok does your taxes' in quite a while...

Just now, LuxSpes said:

It wasn't on the list. I said that second bit to cover my tracks and not have people questioning my joke.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

She said she's working on reducing her cooldown, just like the other skills.

If she reduced it by 20%, just like the AOE skills, it'd land square on Feb 2nd, the anniversary of feh.

Ooh, good catch. But the only way we'd know if she did reduce her cooldown is if she hosted another FeH broadcast. Unless we start seeing a number appear by Feh in-game on the home screen.

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

It probably has some meaning to it though. Might be tied in with her revealing that she has to work on the next CYL event.

oh yeah, she did tease that didn't she? 

Regarding Fjorm, it seems like she'll get the CYL treatment with having a 164 BST (39 HP/ 30 Atk / 31 Spd / 30 Def / 34 Res) as well as come with 3 passives.

Though she also has weird symbols beside her portrait :

Spoiler

9e47760a83.jpg

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Though she also has weird symbols beside her portrait :

Hide contents

9e47760a83.jpg

Some sort of additional progression system? Maybe these are some new buffs or skills or abilies or something.

Hone Sharena when? Also, Lianna when?

The special cooldown change makes me hope that the Night Sky skills eventually become speed-based which would suck for Beruka without her being given a different special, though...

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Some sort of additional progression system? Maybe these are some new buffs or skills or abilies or something.

Hone Sharena when? Also, Lianna when?

Didn't that icon looks like the upgrading resource for the legendary weapons?

Speaking of which when is those update going online?

*sees Naga on legendary weapon upgrade list*

YES! All will bow before Julia, chosen daughter of Naga! It'll be a shame to lose the +2 Def/Res when attacked, but nullifying all enemy bonuses? She's going to be unstoppable.

I'm liking the look of the weapon upgrade system, although gathering those resources is going to be a pain. New story content and that 8% banner also look fantastic.

I guess Stave users must have been underpowered for them to get the buffs. Hopefully that makes my girl Sakura better. I kind of wished they announced a trading feature for FE Heroes is one of those games in which you can collect a lot, so trading would be a huge asset, especially considering the special heroes.

2 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I guess Stave users must have been underpowered for them to get the buffs. Hopefully that makes my girl Sakura better. I kind of wished they announced a trading feature for FE Heroes is one of those games in which you can collect a lot, so trading would be a huge asset, especially considering the special heroes.

They at least fixed one of three problem of staff user i guess, if Sakura is any indication

Also trading + gacha game is something that will not mix, and not just because of the whole reduced income issue

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Ha, I caught this before leaving for work, sweet. Quick thoughts:

Fjorm sounds interesting. And Maeshima Shigeki as the artist? I take it it's the same artist as for Xander, Camilla and Spring!Camilla then?

And Fjorm's weapon...Leiptr eh?

In Norse mythology, Leiptr was one of the eleven rivers of Élivágar ("Ice waves"). Cool the references are continuing I see. I'm curious as to what they named the weapons of the new antagonists.

And that upcoming banner...another chance for Bride!Caeda? Celica? Plus pulling for Genny without taking a deep plunge in colourless hell? And then the inevitable Christmas banner afterwards. 

Oof. My poor orb stash is already crying. XD R.I.P. orb stash. I guess I'm glad my birthday is in December.

Still, it's nice that out of season units can get reprises on non-season events - one would figure that they'd return eventually, but I expected they'd keep them as a sort of reprise banner alongside the new seasonals, so this kind of unexpected reprise is neat. I'll personally be postively ecstatic the day Bride!Charlotte/Summer!Robin returns.