Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

A good way to use Phantom Speed seal perhaps? 

I actually wound up using Phantom Speed 2 on Ike to help me deal with Lunatic Joshua.

Remember when Ayra baited me into partially upgrading that? Who's laughing now? (The eight speed Ike got was exactly enough for Ike to avoid Josh's Windsweep).

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The main issue is really the offensive specs. even if minerva had 4 speed from Neo Hauteclere, her specs is 31/37 to Roy 40/39 at which point you need super buff stack to really enable it, although she's still super owning lower numbers squad

Before mia's A slot release, your option is heavy blade which is harder to bump up. now that its speed based, its easy to bump up due to Phantom Speed but that doesn't fix dropping Fury3 or LnD

Yeah, she won't become as good as Roy, covering less of the cast. I would prefer a green cav in my Galeforce team anyway, because I already have two flyers + Roy. 

5 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I actually wound up using Phantom Speed 2 on Ike to help me deal with Lunatic Joshua.

Remember when Ayra baited me into partially upgrading that? Who's laughing now? (The eight speed Ike got was exactly enough for Ike to avoid Josh's Windsweep).

I forgot Minverva needs also real SPD to double her opponents, so the normal SPD +3 seal would be better for instant Galeforce. Like @JSND Alter Dragon Boner  mentioned, she would have to rely on buffs or (breakers) for opponents with SPD > 34. 

My Galeforce team needs SPD smoke ... 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I forgot Minverva needs also real SPD to double her opponents, so the normal SPD +3 seal would be better for instant Galeforce. Like @JSND Alter Dragon Boner  mentioned, she would have to rely on buffs or (breakers) for opponents with SPD > 34. 

My Galeforce team needs SPD smoke ... 

Yeah, I'm not sure how often we'll wind up using Phantom Speed as an offensive tool. Ike made use of Swordbreaker as well to make Joshua manageable, and he still took a hefty hit. (Side note, I'm interested in seeing how Joshua plays to be so dangerous... though wait, that's Dorcas's fault, isn't it?)

So i try once in the new banner with my 20 orbs and got Mia for no reason.

Her vanilla stats at 40:

She's -HP/+SPD so i think it's so good.

But i still don't like these new heroes. Only that 40 RES of Lute is so tempting.

Screenshot_2017-11-15-12-12-29.png

Edited by Nosmur

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

And then add in the Attack Smoke seal! Reminds me of my fun Saizo AoE build with Smoke Dagger, Growing Wind, Poison Strike and Savage Blow.

I might have to do this with my Jaffar. I did spend 50 orbs pulling for him, after all :)

I might do that with my Saizo, too. I haven't 5*'red him yet, but he's on the list.

54 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Well... I failed to pull Mia, but opening red orbs allowed me to get the last merge I needed to complete this guy.  :]

JH77vtah.png

I do so love seeing your Laslow and Inigo when they visit me. He's one of my favourite Awakening characters (to the point I named one of my serpents after him... which is a compliment in my eyes!). I need to 5* my Laslow at some point ^.^

Disappointed that we have yet another three person banner. I'm very happy Joshua is a free character - I love his art, but I have no incentive to pull for the other characters. I do think Lute has amazing art. Not so keen on the realistic style for Dorcas. His face looks fine but his body looks off. Really dislike Mia's art, personally. It's the worst of the lot.

I do love the fact that the banner isn't just sticking to one game, which makes it more annoying there are only three units there, though. I was hoping they'd start doing this after doing a Thracia, RD and maybe Gen 2 HW banner, but oh well.

I'll keep on saving up for the Christmas banner. I have all the units I want from the seasonal banners so I probably won't pull on the mega banner unless something suddenly tempts me.

@Cute Chao Oh I haven't 5 starred my Saizo either haha. He's mostly a supporter anyway, so 4 star is good enough. Maybe +10 if I get enough Saizos and don't need Poison Strike.

I wonder if December banner will just finish up with Micaiah + Leif + RD Ike in one banner just to complete the set and get it over with haha. I guess mixing banners means this is possible now!

Out of the special banner, I'll need Bridelia, Bunny Camilla and maybe Deirdre the most. Extra Hectors, Brave Lyns and Ikes would be nice as well. Celica would be good, too.

I'm kinda peeved that they decided to make the Tomahawk of all things an exclusive, uninheritable weapon.  I get that it's part of CYL, and that there would be preferential treatment involved, but I feel like they would have gotten more people to pull on this if it was treated like the normal weapon it was in the games.  Somehow I doubt the memelords and Minoru fanboys that voted Dorcas into the top 20 are big spenders in the game. 

At least the way it's worded gives them room to add a normal variant at a later time.

7 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Disappointed that we have yet another three person banner. I'm very happy Joshua is a free character

I hope that Joshua will be a free character as you said... And i hope that they won't do the same they did with Ayra... And put him on a 4 person banner 'cause he is a Red sword unit like she was...

1 minute ago, Nosmur said:

I hope that Joshua will be a free character as you said... And i hope that they won't do the same they did with Ayra... And put him on a 4 person banner 'cause he is a Red sword unit like she was...

Hey, it’s already officially revealed, and Joshua is the tempest reward.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hey, it’s already officially revealed, and Joshua is the tempest reward.

Lelz. I didn't see anything 'cause i've couldn't yet hahahaha.

Then i shut my mouth down eheehhehe.

Edited by Nosmur
Ortography

24 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Oh I haven't 5 starred my Saizo either haha. He's mostly a supporter anyway, so 4 star is good enough. Maybe +10 if I get enough Saizos and don't need Poison Strike.

I wonder if December banner will just finish up with Micaiah + Leif + RD Ike in one banner just to complete the set and get it over with haha. I guess mixing banners means this is possible now!

Out of the special banner, I'll need Bridelia, Bunny Camilla and maybe Deirdre the most. Extra Hectors, Brave Lyns and Ikes would be nice as well. Celica would be good, too.

I hope Leif and RD Ike aren't in the same banner. I really don't care to get RD Ike, but I would rather like Leif.

I'm planning to 5* anyone who doesn't come at 5* naturally (and some of the 4* ones that do if I get good natures. Come to me, +Atk Abel!). Saizo will be one of those, but I have Jaffar and have 5*'red Gaius and Matthew so he's lower on the list. Stahl and Sully are next, and I really want to do Palla and Laslow.

I'm still huffed at the brides banner all this time on. I wanted my grooms, darn it v.v Won't touch the brides with a ten foot barge pole until we get grooms lol

I hope you get the ones you wish for, though :D

@Nosmur

Aye, I'd've been wary if it hadn't been officially confirmed ^.^

I do rather like Joshua's art. I have to be unbiased and say Lute probably has the best art in the banner in my opinion. I hope she gets dropped to 4* but I wouldn't be surprised if none do...

Edited by Cute Chao

9 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I'm kinda peeved that they decided to make the Tomahawk of all things an exclusive, uninheritable weapon.  I get that it's part of CYL, and that there would be preferential treatment involved, but I feel like they would have gotten more people to pull on this if it was treated like the normal weapon it was in the games.  Somehow I doubt the memelords and Minoru fanboys that voted Dorcas into the top 20 are big spenders in the game. 

Because an inheritable distant counter weapon is such a great idea, right?

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

My priority will be green > blue > red. I want Deirdre the most, followed by hopefully merges for Ice Sharena, and lastly for Celica. Stray Hectors are fine too.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Smoke straight to the point.
(you don’t mind if I call you Smoke, do you?)

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why not?  Done in a similar vein to Lightning Breath+ with a cooldown restriction and lower might than most other weapons, I don't see what the problem would be.

2 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Well... I failed to pull Mia, but opening red orbs allowed me to get the last merge I needed to complete this guy.  :]

!! You're the owner of that amazing Laslow on my friends list! Kassie right?? Congrats on finishing him~ 

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

So Loki is pretty well-endowed. Who would have though that Loki actually did turn out a woman.

Well Loki did have that one little moment in Norse mythology where they turned into a mare, had a stallion chase after them, and then got pregnant and gave birth to Odin's eight-legged horse Sleipnir. So five seconds of sex bending and boom Loki the trickster is capable of going either way in cheap entertainment media references.

Which reminds me of the little story when Thor had to disguise himself as a girl, and pretend to be a bride.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Apparently, Mia’s 4★ weapon is a wo dao. Amusing.

Well she does come with one in RD. Better than a Slim Sword- aka a weapon with no use in Heroes since accuracy isn't a thing.

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Smoke straight to the point.
(you don’t mind if I call you Smoke, do you?)

You can call me anything you want bby

Smoke is fine. Heck, even Big Smoke will do.

27 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Why not?  Done in a similar vein to Lightning Breath+ with a cooldown restriction and lower might than most other weapons, I don't see what the problem would be.

Every single DC weapon other than Lightningbreath has been uninheritable, and that trend will probably go on into the forseeable future. Sure, the trend has changed, but I’ve no reason to believe it would play out anywhere similar to what you said.

Lightningbreath is also locked to a specific unit type that is already underused. It also completely defeats the purpose of inheriting Distant Counter onto units, as the balance comes from not having your A passive.

Distant Counter weapons are so much better than X Weapon Skill + Distant Counter it’s not even funny.

@Infinite Dreams Why is this legal

Congratulations~ 

27 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Well there are 6 dragons

And like, 25 axes

Some of those axes have access to these things called "movement specific buffs"

Life and Death +Spd -Res Hectors with QR will become a thing. Now imagine that with 2 goads and a ward in armor emblem (You'd need 2 other hectors for goad though). Even then, hone armor is on Gwen, a 3/4 star unit LOL 

I guess it would not make all axe users ridiculously OP, and since axes arent a major threat, perhaps it could help. But I just don't see that ever being possible. Especially since Dorcas has his weapon now. Makes it even less likely for it to happen

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Smoke is fine. Heck, even Big Smoke will do.

Can I call you Shmokes?

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You can call me anything you want bby

I ❤ u
(no homo)

Anyway, why none of the antagonists use red tomes? Loki apparently has a lance, Laevateinn has a sword, Veronica is a green mage, Bruno is a blue mage, and Surtr’s flamey thing most probably is an axe.

Edited by Vaximillian

What are the odds of getting zero green orbs on a Halloween banner pull? It's been happening frustratingly often lately.

I've sunk like 300 orbs into this banner now and the only 5* I have to show for it is a duplicate Titania. Ugh.