• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Today I learned that Seo Koji, known for Suzuka, A Town Where You Live, and Fuuka, is the artist behind Lute's in Heroes. This. Is. Awesome.

Hoshino Lily too, but I never read or watched any of the anime adaptions of her work.

Anyway, now I want RD Ike drawn by Miura Kentaro, the creator of Berserk.

Edit: Araki Hirohiko doing someone's art would be awesome too. Owain's art by the creator of JoJo!? Or Hara Tetsuo giving us some Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) action!? I can only dream.

Edited by Kaden

I only need 2000 more feathers (okay, 1900) to promote Cecilia.
   OR
I might spend these feathers to promote an Odin for my shiny new Spd/Def Mae…

Decisions! Cecilia will need another 20k investment for blade+ anyway, as will Mae for her 5★ promotion. I also am out of Hinatas for Fury. I do have some Bartres though. And Mae has Desperation innate.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I only need 2000 more feathers (okay, 1900) to promote Cecilia.
   OR
I might spend these feathers to promote an Odin for my shiny new Spd/Def Mae…

Decisions! Cecilia will need another 20k investment for blade+ anyway, as will Mae for her 5★ promotion. I also am out of Hinatas for Fury. I do have some Bartres though. And Mae has Desperation innate.

Promote Odin and give him Maes Desperation. 

Cecilia has been on my promote list for months, but she works already good with 4* (and Gronnblade+). 

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Twist: Heroes is FE Switch.

*Despairs to the point of becoming a degenerate dark dragon, who promptly devours this board whole in their grieving madness*

I want zero references to the older FEs in FE Switch barring DLC. Make me a game that can stand on its own, over-reliance on other games is a major no!

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Despairs to the point of becoming a degenerate dark dragon, who promptly devours this board whole in their grieving madness*

I want zero references to the older FEs in FE Switch barring DLC. Make me a game that can stand on its own, over-reliance on other games is a major no!

Yeah but Mystery of the Emblem is GOAt so your opinion is invalid

This is the part where someone retort by saying Mystery stand by taking both

@mcsilas: That option is not on the table! D:
I don’t like Odin that much, even though he might be really good as a unit.
Owain should be a myrm.

@Poimagic: I say we burn you on the stake for repeatedly lying to everyone. There is no was you could have got one Hinoka, let alone two. Hinoka doesn’t exist.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Poimagic: I say we burn you on the stake for repeatedly lying to everyone. There is no was you could have got one Hinoka, let alone two. Hinoka doesn’t exist.

If it makes you feel any better, I think I summoned my Hinoka [+Atk, -Res] off focus and she broke my pity rate.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

If it makes you feel any better, I think I summoned my Hinoka [+Atk, -Res] off focus and she broke my pity rate.

I can’t believe you. Stop spreading misinformation!

With a perfect Hinoka, no less! No way it’s not a lie.

Edited by Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I can’t believe you. Stop spreading misinformation!

With a perfect Hinoka, no less! No way it’s not a lie.

Hinoka was my second 5-star blue character (after Peri). I've pulled a total of 15 of her.

3 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I think I have gotten more Hinoka's than most people have

:This +1 is possible because of the Hinoka that blessed me during the free summon on the BHB banner.

Pass me the luck my dude. 3 banners within a month and I still haven't seen her.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hinoka was my second 5-star blue character (after Peri). I've pulled a total of 15 of her.

Nothing but lies, lies, lies, LIES!

No, seriously, she has banner after banner in a row and is too picky to show up for those who try for her. The gacha knows everything.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Pass me the luck my dude. 3 banners within a month and I still haven't seen her.

No luck needed. Just bribe Anna repeatedly. Anna especially likes bloody, sweaty Orbs, but she is not a big fan of the free ones, though. If that does not work, offer her your soul and happiness as well.

Should the banner for TT drop tomorrow? It's usually ~3 days beforehand. 

I just want to know so I can brace for Micaiah hope the TT units aren't the CYL Braves, I'm trying to save but my hand would be forced if Brave Roy was on banner again.

I've already said this before in another thread, but I kind of wish that the new book 2 stuff (the new protagonist, the new villain, the ice kingdom and fire kingdom stuff) could be the plot of FE Switch instead and given more attention to the storyline there, rather than being put into a mobile game where the main draw of the game is already established characters.

Also, I got my first Hinoka on the flier banner. She has a perfect nature, too, so I don't have to pull for any more. Ironically, she's also +atk -res.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Oh my, were we talking about pity breaking Hinokas? I got a +Atk/-Res Hinoka way back in March or so, off focus of course. First 5-star blue I ever got, and fourth 5-star I ever got period.

She's okay I guess.

13 minutes ago, XRay said:

No luck needed. Just bribe Anna repeatedly. Anna especially likes bloody, sweaty Orbs, but she is not a big fan of the free ones, though. If that does not work, offer her your soul and happiness as well.

I tried bribing her on the flier buff banner and it turned out it was just Loki playing a trick on me. (no 5* at all on that one)

On 2017-11-14 at 5:29 PM, mcsilas said:

I'm just up for any buff on dagger units really.

@Zeo You can get it in Steam now at least and it's not PS4 exclusive anymore. That's something at least.

Also someone had a mythical 5 star full pull summon session:

https://faiyaemburemu.tumblr.com/post/167497834401/my-boyfriend-who-doesnt-even-like-fire-emblem-and

Hide contents

tumblr_ozfibzU4OC1w7qrwxo1_1280.png

Well damn look at all those Leos. @Tybrosion and @TheTuckingFypo

Omg. This can’t be real...