Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I decided to watch the Book 2 trailer again because I was kind of on an adrenaline high the first time. Plus it's just neat to watch. In the "good guy" line-up, I didn't notice before just how short Sharena looks in comparison to everyone else. I'm sure the angle and level of the ground skew the height differences, but she's significantly shorter than even Fjorm. XD

I kind of always imagined that Sharena and Alfonse were about the same size and that Alfonse had some growing to do, but his sister was doing it a little faster. But tiny Sharena is equally as cute. Tall Alfonse is cool too, but not nearly as comical.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Rafiel's Aria: My headcanon is that Sharena is still quite tall, taller than Celica and Anna, but indeed shorter than Alfonse, Cecilia, me, and now Fjorm.

I placed her around 174 cm (5 feet 8 to 9 inches) of height because why not.

That would make Fjorm pretty tall. Maybe just under 6 ft...which is pretty cool tbh.

19 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I decided to watch the Book 2 trailer again because I was kind of on an adrenaline high the first time. Plus it's just neat to watch. In the "good guy" line-up, I didn't notice before just how short Sharena looks in comparison to everyone else. I'm sure the angle and level of the ground skew the height differences, but she's significantly shorter than even Fjorm. XD

I kind of always imagined that Sharena and Alfonse were about the same size and that Alfonse had some growing to do, but his sister was doing it a little faster. But tiny Sharena is equally as cute. Tall Alfonse is cool too, but not nearly as comical.

And the summoner is taller than Alfonse, if so ever slightly XD. Thought I’d point that out 

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

That would make Fjorm pretty tall. Maybe just under 6 ft...which is pretty cool tbh.

So... tall...

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Rafiel's Aria: My headcanon is that Sharena is still quite tall, taller than Celica and Anna, but indeed shorter than Alfonse, Cecilia, me, and now Fjorm.

I placed her around 174 cm (5 feet 8 to 9 inches) of height because why not.

I feel short now lol.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Tall ladies are indeed cool.
I prefer taller to shorter, too.

XD It just gives me more cosplay options. Veronica has to be even shorter than Sharena. There's something I love about tall heroes and short villains. Now I want a comparision between Veronica and the fire king.

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

And the summoner is taller than Alfonse, if so ever slightly XD. Thought I’d point that out 

I noticed that too! I didn't know if he was standing on higher ground or if the camera angle affected things. Totally not an artist. But she could definitely be the same size if not taller than Alfonse. I find it funny because my friend and I have been writing a Heroes story together, and Kiran's wheelchair-bound when the Askrians recruit him.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD It just gives me more cosplay options. Veronica has to be even shorter than Sharena. There's something I love about tall heroes and short villains. Now I want a comparision between Veronica and the fire king.

Veronica is a tiny cinnamon roll in need of protection at all cost.

I want a Christmas Cain for obvious reasons in regards to his name -- a Christmas Kain would be fine too. :p

Main reason is that I like Cain's voice. He sounds so energetic and fun to be around. That being said, I remember some people saying they didn't like Cain's portrayal in Heroes since it made him seem like a typical dumb jock. It would have been nice to have a dialogue about that.

23 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I want a Christmas Cain for obvious reasons in regards to his name -- a Christmas Kain would be fine too. :p

Main reason is that I like Cain's voice. He sounds so energetic and fun to be around. That being said, I remember some people saying they didn't like Cain's portrayal in Heroes since it made him seem like a typical dumb jock. It would have been nice to have a dialogue about that.

This. I love Cain in Heroes, such a fun voice. GORED BY THE HORNS!!

@Poimagic well if you combine both of my accounts then I pulled 3 mythical Hinokas! Although two of them are -Atk so there's a price to be paid for summoning things that don't exist.

Congrats on the Celica though!

@TheTuckingFypo haha it's the fact the person gets the same 5 star three times is really unbelievable. Then again I don't see the point of photoshopping it but well, still something funny (or rage inducing)

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, I am biased due to my own height of 182 cm (just baaaaaaaaarely under 6 ft).

27 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm literally 6 ft. After 3 years of believing I was 6,1.

you two can go be tall somewhere... i’m i tiny 5’ nothing 

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I noticed that too! I didn't know if he was standing on higher ground or if the camera angle affected things. Totally not an artist. But she could definitely be the same size if not taller than Alfonse. I find it funny because my friend and I have been writing a Heroes story together, and Kiran's wheelchair-bound when the Askrians recruit him.

lol i guess i’m veronica size then.

as for the story, you’ve found yourself a beta reader. 

21 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@TheTuckingFypo haha it's the fact the person gets the same 5 star three times is really unbelievable. Then again I don't see the point of photoshopping it but well, still something funny (or rage inducing)

In a row at that... like, i’ve had 3 5* marths with two of them arriving back to back, but the picture ... 5 5* in one session?

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

@mcsilas Thanks. Hopefully, I can save up enough orbs for the super banner and get S!Camilla on the super banner.

A LOT of orbs will be coming soon, so saving up will be easy. Tempest, Book 2, December Quests, more CCs, Michalis Re-run. I'm planning on spending until the 20th because Sakura.

7 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

lol i guess i’m veronica size then.

as for the story, you’ve found yourself a beta reader. 

At least she's fierce though. XD Size doesn't matter as long as you can pack a punch! Nino and Hector both get the job done regardless of size. XD

D'awww. Thanks. IDK if we'll ever actually do anything with it though. Just a fun little thing to expand on the Heroes plot and mess around with characters with some real world and FE-world hijinks.

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

My main thought watching the trailer was, what happened to the Askr trip getting caught up in between the giant Cymbelline-like sun and the icicles? Lol

3 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

you two can go be tall somewhere... i’m i tiny 5’ nothing 

I'm not even tall, you're just short.

But seriously, 6,2 and above, those are the actual tall folk. 5,11 is the average male and I'm literally just barely above average.