• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Michaelis re-run..... urgh. No new GHB? or Xander/Camus?

I am interested in the summoning event after The Legendary 8% Focus.

It's 黒白の子, or Black and White Children....?

Sounds like children for Fates characters? Black and white being Hoshido and Nohr?

if it is i'm ready for Shiro, Forrest and Kiragi!

Wonder if the Christmas banner will be pushed off to January or they'll drop it in December anyway and it's just not noted here so it remains a surprise..

Edit: Or on Christmas day itself, since I see the calendar ends on Christmas, not the end of the month. So just like how Halloween's worked, then.

Edited by Alkaid

7 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Children of fate hmm.. I hope they feature all the childrens. Also, I assume the Legendary 8% summon is only for 1 week?

Its either that or Alm and Celica In there "Promotion" class since they are known as the "Children of Fate" which I wish and highly doubt.

2 minutes ago, Sir Cummington said:

Its either that or Alm and Celica In there "Promotion" class since they are known as the "Children of Fate" which I wish and highly doubt.

Rigain Celica is what I would die for.

The name of the new banner is called "Children of White and Black" in Japanese, which is a dead giveaway that it's going to be Fates children. For those who aren't aware, Hoshido and Nohr in Japanese are Byakuya, "White Night", and An'ya, "Dark Night", respectively.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The name of the new banner is called "Children of White and Black" in Japanese, which is a dead giveaway that it's going to be Fates children. For those who aren't aware, Hoshido and Nohr in Japanese are "White Night" and "Black Night", respectively.

Now that makes since. So 1 male and 1 female from both sides?

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Why is Michalis rerun so long?

Somewhat made sense since hes going to be the posterboy of weapon refining

Well kinda hes the only wellfare unit and one that isnt locked at 5* that is mentioned to have unseen before refined weapon

1 minute ago, Sir Cummington said:

Now that makes since. So 1 male and 1 female from both sides?

I'm actually expecting 2 3-character banners, one with 2 Hoshido children plus Kana and one with 2 Nohr children plus Kana.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm actually expecting 2 3-character banners, one with 2 Hoshido children plus Kana and one with 2 Nohr children plus Kana.

That would be awesome. If the Kanas also are in their promoted classes and use reversed weapons compared to their parents, it would be even better.

If the Children of Fates banner isn't just Caeldori, Rhajat and Asugi I'll be extremely disappointed in IS.

Though in all seriousness, I'd really like to see Forrest in there the most. If he gets a "Divine Brynhildr" to use, then all the better. Any of Ophelia, Soleil, Mitama, Shiro, Kiragi and Midori would be nice to see as well.

So I guess Micaiah isn't coming until the new year, haha... :lol:  My wallet is pretty happy about that, actually.  :P:

Seems there's a lot to look forward to!  I'm quite excited for the Fates kiddos!  My favourites are Shiro and Nina, so it would be cool if they made it on the banner.

I wonder if they're keeping the Christmas banner release date a secret.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Embrace our lovely Forrest!

But what if Siegbert?

Still good but Shiro's my favourite Fates royal kid, Kiragi is sunshine child and Forrest is just dazzling and fashion forward.

Actually unless they do a 3 unit banner....Shiro, Siegbert and actual Shigure? (that's a lot of S's)

but hope not. I hope it's multiple since it would be weird to leave out the other Fates royals.

but then I also want Nina and Ophelia. Argh.

I’m so hyped for this. I hope they put Shigure, Nina, Forrest in, because they are my favorite child units. I mean Forrest and Shigure  are the sons of a primary characters, so they should be in. I just hope all the new units aren’t exclusive to royal characters.