• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm not even tall, you're just short.

But seriously, 6,2 and above, those are the actual tall folk. 5,11 is the average male and I'm literally just barely above average.

But 5,11 (155.75 cm) has been the average for women ... 2000 years ago. 

33 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Kana will be there for sure.

But... "Grand Hero: Berkut" seems questioning... It doesn't say revival or anything and runs alongside Michalis's revival.

Where the other reruns called "revival"? Or is Michalis getting a new map with a forged weapon included? 

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

IntSys, duh. Tharja, Cordelia, and Gaius had no business reappearing in Fates.

Yeah, I was just joking with that. I won't be disappointed if none of them get in though since Cordelia is one of my favorites I do actually really like Caeldori. If like say Percy gets on that banner but not Forrest though, then you can expect much salt spewing from me.

Looks like we're in for some fun times. I'm soooo glad to have a calendar. Like I'm happy as a clam right now. I am kind of surprised that we didn't get a banner/announcement for the TT today. I guess we'll probably get it tomorrow, because they usually release those a few days before to give us a chance to pull. It's also weird not to see Camus or Xander getting GHB revivals. At least Berkut hasn't had one yet. Not that anyone REALLY wants more of him, but I remember enjoying the challenge of his battle. More Michalis is always welcomed. :3

I'm still not too sure what I want to do with my orbs. As far as the 8% banner goes, the only non-seasonal character I don't have is Deirdre, and I would like to get her. I'd also kind of like more Gennys but I don't NEED more of her. However my Lachesis and Maria might like Wrathful staff...and of course I have to have one Genny to keep...and I won't be heart-broken if I happen to pick up the other green or colorless heroes. I'm not particularly attached to many Fates kids...except for Shigure and Forrest. <3 I won't be pulling on the Christmas banner, so I'm not too worried about that. At least I can plan my orb spending strategically now. 

I find it hilarious how they might have possibly made an even more infuriating VG that could potentially involve shipping. If that's the case, there's one guy in the Heroes office that's like, "I'm bitter. I want the rest of the world to be too." And no one's trying to stop him. XD

20 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I honestly don't care for Percy, but he fits Kouhei Horikoshi style perfectly to me so I want him in as long as he's drawn by that artist.

At least I'd rather have Percy than the Kanas.

Percy and Ace are a fun duo for me though. Ironic how he steals all of Arthur's luck genes

I wouldn't mind Mitama as well but she's kind of secondary

Edited by mcsilas

Hey, if you want me to name any Fates kids after Forrest, I'd have to say Midori, and that's only because she has the same name as Midori from YanSim.

"Intelligent Systems Intelligent Systems! Why do you keep doing the same thing over and over again when your fans keep saying you should mix things up?"
"Well, that's easy, Midori, see... get out there and don't get summoned unless you're bait for a better unit of your colour."
"Oh. OK..."

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

So children of fate? People are guessing it's fates children? I can see that. Amelia and Tana is random as hell. Lots of login bonuses. Cool./

Actually, Amelia and Tana might not be so random, considering they always join in the same chapter in both Eirika ans Ephraim’s routes and Amelia was going to be a Princess of Frelia and a flying trainee unit.

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

So children of fate? People are guessing it's fates children? I can see that. Amelia and Tana is random as hell. Lots of login bonuses. Cool./

Maybe they didn't want to do an archer and a pegasus knight sibling BHB again like Takumi and Hinoka?

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How lucky have you been with Elincia and Hinoka on their banners?

Elincia, I'll give you. But what makes you think I had bad luck on the Hinoka banner- what makes you think I care about anything other than her Hone Fliers?

Tana herself was the very last pull I could make. I'm hoping that means I at least get one of her. She needs a bit of a point boost.

Never played Fates, so it looks like I get to save as well.

There will have to be a really awesome looking character with an awesome set of skills to get me to spend orbs. Otherwise Christmas ahoy.

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if after all that hub bub about leaks with Tharja and Robin there ended up being no Christmas banner?

Edited by Zeo

Children of Fate I would love to see - Shigure (I really like him so wouldn't mind a peg knight copy, too :D ), Dwyer, Nina, Shiro, Siegbert, Veloria.

Those are the children I most like from Fates. I don't mind Asugi, either, as a slightly more bratty version of Gaius, but I'd rather see the above added. Plus I really don't want to see any more hate for Gaius and I feel that would cause some -.- The Gauntlet was enough for me!

All right a new calendar for November and December, and with a banner featuring the second generation of the characters in Fates. I find that interstesting that they are going a 2nd gen Fates banner before the Awakening banner.

41 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if after all that hub bub about leaks with Tharja and Robin there ended up being no Christmas banner?

Don't mess with my feelings.

So with the timeline release and all:

Good to hear the Children of Fate banner is likely Fates after all. It encourages me that I can skip a banner for once from a character perspective. Now I just hope it won't have a big affect on the meta. (Remind me if I am horribly wrong on this).

I am confused. Is Michalis running for that long? Just wondering as it took some oddly specific way to beat Lunatic and I'll have to find it again.

At least Alfonse gets some love for once. I've got him ready for this at least. (Even if it was leaked)

I'll also make the bet that Enduring Love is actually the kids from Children of Fate versus their parents. I just know that'll be an annoyance.

(Also, I bet they'll announce a Christmas banner anyway.)

Edited by Dayni

omg Michalis and Berkut rerun and Xander and Camus are still missing lol

Something is really fish there!

As for Fate childs: I hope we get Forrest (Healer), Shiro, Kiragi and Siegbert. All lord childs. If Forrest isnt a Healer i will go rage mode, the last time we got a new healer was ages ago. The childs will prolly run their Fathers Weapons (ecxept for Forrest!)

Edited by Hilda

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

omg Michalis and Berkut rerun and Xander and Camus are still missing lol

For some reason, Michalis’ rerun lasts for three whole weeks, while Berkut’s for only a week and doesn’t even have the word “rerun” in the schedule. What gives?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

For some reason, Michalis’ rerun lasts for three whole weeks, while Berkut’s for only a week and doesn’t even have the word “rerun” in the schedule. What gives?

This makes me think (and hope) Berkut was a typo.

Free orbs for fixing the mistake!

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Notice how Berkut starts after the 2. Book (and thus Weapon reforging), while Michalis starts before. I wouldnt be surprised if GHB Berkut adds a total new difficulty with his Weapon being on the final form and ugpraded, as in something harder then Infernal. Or Infernal with enemys having upgraded weapons and Sacred Seals equiped too. Currently we have way more power on the hands with Seals and soon Weapon Reforges as compared to when Legion launched, thus makeing those GHB and BHB on Infernal way easier to beat.

Altough you could also say that its trange Michalis runs for like 4 weeks, which was never the case before. Something is fishy there...

Edited by Hilda

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but the calendar lists a few events that'll start right around the same time as the Legendary Hero banner. The only two that aren't for orbs or quests will both end in 7-8 days; including a "new banner" for Fjorm, which is probably the same type of banner as the free CYL pick.. So I think it's likely that the full Legendary Hero banner will also last for a week, the same as the past Hero Fest banners. 

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I don't see a winter seasonal banner on this timeline.

They just randomly left 12/19-1/1 empty for banners, so you know that's when and what it will be.  The only question is if they're including New Years in the same banner.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I imagine his doesn't say rerun because it's so short they didn't have any space to type it.  For Michaelis, I assume his runs so long because the first two weeks are during other things (such as the TT).