Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Don't bulli the sheep. I will personally mark you onto a watch list.

Don't worry, I'll keep one Genny around for sure. After I murder four others to give to various healers, of course. Does murder really count as bullying?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Don't worry, I'll keep one Genny around for sure. After I murder four others to give to various healers, of course. Does murder really count as bullying?

<---Profile

*wink wink nudge nudge*

How can one man be so heartless

Edited by MrSmokestack

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Lana when? Where is my OG fluffy sheepgirl?
Where is Seliph’s wife?

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

...Alright, you win this round. Just like Elise :( But Maria will always be the best healer sister in my heart. I just need to get a Genny in the upcoming banner to prove it.

That is fine. Everyone has their favorites.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Prologue 2 intro.

Ah. That was so long ago.

8 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I like to pour white sauce all over my mutton before devouring it. She is soft and juicy, just the way I like it.

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

<---Profile

*wink wink nudge nudge*

How can one man be so heartless to betray Hector for a sheep?

Sorry my dude, but I've got priorities. I need Wrathful Staff for:

• Maria, because she can make decent use of it.
  • Lachesis, purely out of spite.
  • Priscilla, for a redhead horse emblem team I want to make.
  • And Lucius, also out of spite.

But if it means this much to you, then I can keep the first decent Genny I get. Does sitting on the bench also count as bullying though?

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I like to pour white sauce all over my mutton before devouring it. 

As long as you check it’s not poison.
Just sayin’.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Does sitting on the bench also count as bullying though?

Hey, she can keep writing stories. Nina when? They might want to collaborate.

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Please it's only Valentian lamb. Valentian lamb is the most commonly exported in the world. However, there is controversy over it, owing to fears of causing Breast Cancer and other maladies. The cause is said to be from Valentian lamb being saturated with Invokespamogenphorineone inducing uncontrolled cell division.

Jugdralian lamb is organic, GMO and hormone free. It also has an ever so slightly divine flavor. It costs a little more, but its worth it.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All Nina writes is Yaoi. Genny once she finishes her 5-star novel, will be moving on to write A Guide for the Lost. A 400 page book for intellectual Valentians who have despaired without guidance in their lives following the death of Mila and Duma. For less brainy individuals, she will be writing poetry between chapters for the Guide. The poetry is focused on devotion to the Mila inside you. To the inner goodness within and how bring this out in compassion and make its power felt in the world around you. 

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Nina. And Genny never says what kind of stories she's so interested in writing...

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Genny once she finishes her 5-star novel, will be moving on to write A Guide for the Lost…

…full with subtle homoerotic subtext because why not. We know Genny is into older men, but we don’t know what else she might be into.

What have I started...

49 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Where is Seliph’s wife?

In the custody of her brother, suffering from amnesia.

46 minutes ago, XRay said:

I like to pour white sauce all over my mutton before devouring it. She is soft and juicy, just the way I like it.

MY SIDES

44 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

How can one man be so heartless to betray Hector for a sheep?

Hector's a big boy, he can take it. At least he won't have to for long.

One of these days I'll feed my sheep a pineapple.

Sorry my dude, but I've got priorities. I need Wrathful Staff for:

• Maria, because she can make decent use of it.
  • Lachesis, purely out of spite.
  • Priscilla, for a redhead horse emblem team I want to make.
  • And Lucius, also out of spite.

Since when do you need this many healers in regular FE my goodness

Maybe in Thracia but still

IS pls save the sheep make Wrath Staff a seal

Does sitting on the bench also count as bullying though?

Not using Genny in any capacity makes you a bulli.

Edited by MrSmokestack

9 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

In the custody of her brother, suffering from amnesia.

Going for disgusting, I presume?
Lana is the only and true wife to Seliph.

EDIT: does using Genny for transfering Wrathful Staff count as “using Genny in any capacity”? /thinking

Edited by Vaximillian

36 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hector's a big boy, he can take it. At least he won't have to for long.

One of these days I'll feed my sheep a pineapple.

Close Counter Vantage Genny when?

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Since when do you need this many healers in regular FE my goodness

Maybe in Thracia but still

IS pls save the sheep make Wrath Staff a seal

I mean... it's not like I need them. It's IS's fault for making too many cool characters into healers.

If this next TT has a Wrathful Staff Seal, then I swear to you that I'll merge every single Genny I get. Have you ever heard the Bible story of Abraham and the sacrifice of Isaac?

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

If this next TT has a Wrathful Staff Seal, then I swear to you that I'll merge every single Genny I get. Have you ever heard the Bible story of Abraham and the sacrifice of Isaac?

Ah yes, the sacrificial lamb that is Issac. Later, Christians in their insistence in finding in Jesus everything in the Old Testament via exegesis elevated Jesus to sacrificial lamb status, the symbolic Lamb of God.

But such a lamb is haggis compared to the Lambs of Ulir and Mila (and no, that ain't Celica). But he of a lamb's gentleness from Fiana and Violdrake is the finest sheep of all.  

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ah yes, the sacrificial lamb that is Issac. Later, Christians in their insistence in finding in Jesus everything in the Old Testament via exegesis elevated Jesus to sacrificial lamb status, the symbolic Lamb of God.

But such a lamb is haggis compared to the Lambs of Ulir and Mila (and no, that ain't Celica). But he of a lamb's gentleness from Fiana and Violdrake is the finest sheep of all.  

I'm pretty sure the lamb symbolism of Jesus is made pretty apparent without any Old Testament comparisons, but yeah, I get what you're saying. Regardless, whether Genny is spared by a sacrifice provided by IS, or killed for the sake of my healers "sins," her fate will be decided in just a short number of hours now.

Hauteclere with -1 special cooldown and built-in Renewal 2. Tasty. Fury 3, Renewal 3 Michalis and Minerva.

Also, I will laugh if the developers end up allowing Owain, if and when he's introduced, to evolve his Missiletainn -- assuming he'll have it -- to Mystletainn or even letting Ares and Eldigan use Missiletainn. Assuming Ares gets Divine Mystletainn and if a third version of Aura or Excalibur isn't introduced yet, then Mystletainn could be the first weapon to have three different versions of which one version is not even the same weapon and it would also be the first Holy weapon that can be wielded who doesn't have fit the blood requirement. Freaking Ares, Eldigan, and Owain having access to three different legendary/personal weapons. It'd be even stupider if each of them had different effects. Oh, and what's even better is Ophelia could have Missiletainn (tome) as well. Four possible versions of Mystletainn! :p

Edited by Kaden

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Forget Lucina and Xander Emblem, Mystletainn Emblem is where it’s at.

Ares, Ophelia, and Owain need to say "By Mystletainn/Missiletainn!" If they don't, then Mystletainn Emblem would not be as cool as it could be. Shared special lines; shared bonds that transcend all reason. The true power of the Demon Sword (Tome) shall be revealed! :p

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Shared special lines; shared bonds that transcend all reason.

Speaking of shared bonds, I’m seriously considering building Cherami Leigh Emblem for the hell of it.

Caeda with Guidance seal, Cecilia and Mae with blades, and Gwendy as their buffbot because what else can she do without DC.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of shared bonds, I’m seriously considering building Cherami Leigh Emblem for the hell of it.

Caeda with Guidance seal, Cecilia and Mae with blades, and Gwendy as their buffbot because what else can she do without DC.

Bride Caeda is coming back for the Legendary Heroes Summoning Event, so you could try to get her for another option with Cherami Leigh Emblem.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Bride Caeda is coming back for the Legendary Heroes Summoning Event, so you could try to get her for another option with Cherami Leigh Emblem.

I know, it’s just that I refuse to have anything in common with the seasonals on principle.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So God wanted Abraham to sacrifice his son so he could get Heavy Blade?

Rewatching the Book II intro (TTs still closed for ne reason) I recognized something: The Summoner is actually fighting there (and not only shooting heroes like in the first intro). Perhaps we'll see him in action after all. 

Another thing: The first four Squad Assaults startet in the beginning of July, August, September & October each. Do they skip November? 

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Rewatching the Book II intro (TTs still closed for ne reason) I recognized something: The Summoner is actually fighting there (and not only shooting heroes like in the first intro). Perhaps we'll see him in action after all. 

Another thing: The first four Squad Assaults startet in the beginning of July, August, September & October each. Do they skip November? 

It's supposed to be closed.

And I suspect it's how recently we got Paralogue 15. Or they want to do a chapter set before the equivalent Paralogue set.