• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Lgj8i5I.jpg

Cherami Leigh Emblem work in progress!

Just need 40k feathers for blades for Cecilia and Mae, 40k more to promote Mae and Gwendy, and then some more to give the rest of the skills to Caeda and Gwendy.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lgj8i5I.jpg

Need at least 40k feathers for blades for Cecilia and Mae, 40k more to promote Mae and Gwendy, and then some more to give the rest of the skills to Caeda and Gwendy.

Beautiful. I'd do so if I have them with optimal/good natures.

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lgj8i5I.jpg

Just need 40k feathers for blades for Cecilia and Mae, 40k more to promote Mae and Gwendy, and then some more to give the rest of the skills to Caeda and Gwendy.

Those are some fine magical nukes you have there. And hey, a movement of each type!

I just checked my projects, promotion queue and unfinished units, because I wanted to know how many resources I'd need to finish almost everything: 

Spoiler
  • BH!Roy: LnD3, WoM3 (20,000 feathers, 1 Hana, 1 Cain)
  • Elincia: LnD3, WoM3 (20,000 feathers, 1 Hana, 1 Cain)
  • Celica:  LnD3 (20,000 feathers, 1 Hana)
  • Tana: Close Def, LnD3 (1 Sigurd, 20,000 feathers, 1 Hana)
  • Cordeila: Switch to +SPD nature, LnD3, WoM3 (40,000 feathers, 1 Hana, 1 Cordelia, 1 Cain)
  • Hinoka: DB3 (1 Klein)
  • Azura: Fury3 (1 Hinata)
  • Valter: Fury3 (1 Hinata)
  • Michalis: Fury 3 (1 Hinata)
  • Delthea:  Blárblade+, LnD3, Desperation, Draconic Aura (42,000 feathers, 1 Hana, 1 Odin, 1 Shanna, 1 Camilla)
  • Tailtiu: LnD3 (20,000 feathers, 1 Hana)
  • Reinhardt: DB3 (1 Klein)
  • Ursula: Blárblade+, Fury3 (20,000 feathers, 1 Odin, 1 Hinata)
  • NS!Corrin: Blárblade+ (20,000 feathers, 1 Odin)
  • PA!Azura: WoM3 (1 Cain)
  • Olivia: WoM3, 4* +10 merge (1 Cain, 9 Olivias)
  • Titania 2: 5* promotion, LnD3, Brave Axe+, Galeforce (80,000 feathers, 1 Hana, 1 Raven, 1 Cordelia)
  • Cherche: 4* +10 merge, Heavy Blade, Galeforce (20,000 feathers, 1 Ike, 1 Cordelia)
  • Minerva: Galeforce (20,000 feathers, 1 Cordelia)
  • Merric: TA3, Gronraven+ (20,000 feathers, 1 Roy, 1 Cecilia)
  • F!Robin: 5* promotion, TA3, Gronnraven+, QR2 (40,000 feathers, 1 Roy, 1 Cecilia, Subaki)
  • M!Robin: 5* promotion (20,000 feathers
  • Cecilia 1: 4* +10 merge, Fury (10 Cecilias, 1 Hinata)
  • Cecilia 2: 5* promotion, TA3, QR2 (20,000 feathers, 1 Roy, Cecilia)
  • Nino: Draconic Aura (1 Camilla)
  • S!Camilla: Fury 3 (1 Hinata)
  • Jeorge: Luna (1 Catria)
  • Kagero: promote better nature, LnD3, Desperation 3, (40,000 feathers, Hana, 1 Shanna)
  • Gordin: 4* +10 merge, Brave+, DB3 (20,000 feathers, 1 Klein, 8 Gordins)
  • Effie: 5* promotion, Brave+ (40,000 feathers, 1 Donnel)
  • Fae: 5* promotion, Lightning Breath+, TA3, QR2 (40,000 feathers, 1 Roy, 1 Subaki, 1 Tiki)
  • Roderick: 5* promotion, LnD3, Luna (20,000 feathers, 1 Hana, 1 Catria)
  • Nowi: 5* promotion, TA3, Swordbreaker, Bonfire (20,000 feathers, 1 Roy, 1 Abel, 1 Tiki)
  • Tharja: 5* promotion, LnD3, Desperation, Moonbow (40,000 feathers, 1 Hana, 1 Shanna, 1 Odin)
  • Eirika: 5* promotion, Fury 3 (20,000 feathers, 1 Hinata)

That's whooping 700,000 feathers, two 5* exclusive units (Ike & Sigurd) and 83 4* units [1]. I didn't even count 5* merges (i.e. Nino, Cordelia), the feather cost for 4* promotions, and I didn't consider upgrades to QR3 (mostly not necessary). 

[1]:

Spoiler

4* units for skills: 

• Hana 11
  • Cain 5
  • Cordelia 5
  • Klein 3
  • Hinata 7
  • Odin 4
  • Shanna 3
  • Camilla 3
  • Roy 6
  • Cecilia 3
  • Subaki 2
  • Catria 2
  • Tiki 2
  • Abel 

4* units for merges: 

• Olivia 9
  • Cecilia 9
  • Gordin 8
  • Cherche 2

Edited by mampfoid
Eirika

13 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Rewatching the Book II intro (TTs still closed for ne reason) I recognized something: The Summoner is actually fighting there (and not only shooting heroes like in the first intro). Perhaps we'll see him in action after all. 

Another thing: The first four Squad Assaults startet in the beginning of July, August, September & October each. Do they skip November? 

I also notice that Anna was not there for whatever reason.

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

oh yeah I got Katarina

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017_11_20_15_41_12_1.png

she's a thing of wonder

My YOLO summons payed off.

:(

I... I think I'm the only one who didn't get Katarina in the end...

Edit: @Vaximillian Thanks Vax, I'm so glad that you thought of me.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, Vaximillian said:

A thing of wonder? Of course she is! Are you planning to give her blade+? She is awesomely good at it.

+Atk/-HP, too. Fairly ideal, you could say. I wanted her, regardless.

Yeah, I'm heavily looking into that. Only current problem is my lack of Tharjas. But by the way she's been performing, Owl Tome is working pretty well.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I... I think I'm the only one who didn't get Katarina in the end.

What was your "gameplan" when the banner was on? I pretty much YOLO summoned all the F2P orbs I could gather, to the point it built up to around 3.5%. I just kept sniping Reds. And it's not like I got all that lucky, since at least 4-5 of those didn't even have Reds to snipe on.

I spent the whole Mystery banner sniping Reds, but "only" got Athena & Luke out of it.

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Edit: @Vaximillian Thanks Vax, I'm so glad that you thought of me.

Yeah, even I got her from her VG banner and she wasn't the main one I was even after (Amelia was, but I ended up giving up on her). If it makes you feel any better, she ended up with an Atk bane and therefore no better than my preexisting Katarina.

29 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I didn't, but then again, I had Elincia to be distracted by.

Speaking of which, I have 10 orbs. Do I have any chance for more summons before her banner goes away?

4 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Speaking of which, I have 10 orbs. Do I have any chance for more summons before her banner goes away?

You can try scrounging up as many as of the Tempest Trial rewards orbs as you can once it goes live tomorrow and see what that gets you. Or if you're able, just bribe the game to get her like what I had to do. Too bad for me it apparently wasn't enough to ensure that I'd avoid getting a shit bane on her.

24 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

What was your "gameplan" when the banner was on? I pretty much YOLO summoned all the F2P orbs I could gather, to the point it built up to around 3.5%. I just kept sniping Reds. And it's not like I got all that lucky, since at least 4-5 of those didn't even have Reds to snipe on.

I spent the whole Mystery banner sniping Reds, but "only" got Athena & Luke out of it.

I spent absolutely every orb I could on reds, except when there were no reds (which was annoyingly often), where I'd pull on green. I even bought a pack of 75 orbs near the end, as a last-ditch attempt for her. I can't say I was too unlucky, though... a 5-star Fae and two Young Tikis showed up as pity breakers, the latter of which I had never pulled before. I'll just have to try again whenever we get the -owl tome banner...

...oh no

What if the -owl banner is the next skill banner

I'll have to choose between Katarina, and the Legendary Hero banner... and I think I'm leaning toward going for Katarina if I have to choose.

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, even I got her from her VG banner and she wasn't the main one I was even after (Amelia was, but I ended up giving up on her). If it makes you feel any better, she ended up with an Atk bane and therefore no better than my preexisting Katarina.

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

she wasn't the main one I was even after

my preexisting Katarina.

Don't talk to me or my family ever again.

I was kinda hoping for an Amelia to give Armor March to Sheena, but no luck there either. I'm almost disappointed she won't be on the upcoming banner, but I've never even had a Hector, so I'll take Distant Counter over Armor March here.

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I didn't, but then again, I had Elincia to be distracted by.

I think your desire for Elincia is similar to my desire for Katarina, so I can understand that.

The Tempest starts tomorrow, so you could potentially grind out some orbs from that.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think your desire for Elincia is similar to my desire for Katarina, so I can understand that.

Are your desire for Katarina and Bethany’s desire for Elincia comparable to my desire for SharenaDeirdre?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Are your desire for Katarina and Bethany’s desire for Elincia comparable to my desire for SharenaDeirdre?

Considering you're planning to risk getting Spring Camilla just for a chance at Deirdre? Probably. We've just wanted our characters for a bit longer, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You can try scrounging up as many as of the Tempest Trial rewards orbs as you can once it goes live tomorrow and see what that gets you. Or if you're able, just bribe the game to get her like what I had to do. Too bad for me it apparently wasn't enough to ensure that I'd avoid getting a shit bane on her.

Sadly, not able. I might be able to luck out with another survey to get a 10-orb pack, but that'll probably be in time only for Mia...

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Were you waiting specifically for her?

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

We've just wanted our characters for a bit longer, I suppose.

I’ve wanted her since the leak came out but yes, that’s certainly fair.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Were you waiting specifically for her?

I’ve been waiting and hoping for her since the leak that predicted a Genealogy banner. Not too long of a time but nonetheless.

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Don't talk to me or my family ever again.

I was kinda hoping for an Amelia to give Armor March to Sheena, but no luck there either. I'm almost disappointed she won't be on the upcoming banner, but I've never even had a Hector, so I'll take Distant Counter over Armor March here.

Hey, I still have an adorable cinnamon bun who refuses to come home to me too, you know. *sniff* Why, Elise? Why?!? *completely breaks down*

Er, sorry. I'm usually more composed than that. Anyways, I suppose I wanted Amelia just for completion purposes as my green armor needs are already filled by Hector and ToD!Henry (who of course also fills the Armor March need). I stopped trying for her once Heroes with Death Blow 2 Electric Boogaloo and another chance at Elincia came around.

Ike and Sakura still refuse to join me. The former I can understand (even if I threw quite a few orbs at banners he's been on), but Sakura is a 4-star unit who has been around since the game's start.

Heck ... I have all of Sakura's 5-star exclusive siblings already ;/

11 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lgj8i5I.jpg

I assume Caeda is running guidance seal

Otherwise you're gonna have some trouble

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey, I still have an adorable cinnamon bun who refuses to come home to me too, you know. *sniff* Why, Elise? Why?!? *completely breaks down*

Er, sorry. I'm usually more composed than that. Anyways, I suppose I wanted Amelia just for completion purposes as my green armor needs are already filled by Hector and ToD!Henry (who of course also fills the Armor March need). I stopped trying for her once Heroes with Death Blow 2 Electric Boogaloo and another chance at Elincia came around.

Maybe I shouldn't mention that I had a pity breaker Elise... and then sent her home for feathers...

Don't worry, I know. I won't talk to you or your family ever again after saying that.

I did have an Amelia, but she gave her weapon and Armor March 1 to Sheena a little while ago. Which has now proven to be a dumb decision, because I could just forge Sheena's weapon in the new update instead. Sigh... The new Death Blow banner is great, for sure, especially since I couldn't get Delthea or Elincia on their own banners. If the Legendary Heroes banner wasn't coming up, I'd definitely spend my orbs on Death Blow instead.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Maybe I shouldn't mention that I had a pity breaker Elise... and then sent her home for feathers...

Don't worry, I know. I won't talk to you or your family ever again after saying that.

I did have an Amelia, but she gave her weapon and Armor March 1 to Sheena a little while ago. Which has now proven to be a dumb decision, because I could just forge Sheena's weapon in the new update instead. Sigh... The new Death Blow banner is great, for sure, especially since I couldn't get Delthea or Elincia on their own banners. If the Legendary Heroes banner wasn't coming up, I'd definitely spend my orbs on Death Blow instead.

Why send her home when you can pass Live to Serve 3? xD

Why is Live to Serve 3 a 5* locked skill? Healers already lack the ability to learn many skills. 

I got a +Spd/-Res Elise as a pitybreaker while hunting for Summer Frederick (which I thankfully did get, colorless hell is....hell yo)

Also got a 5 star Sakura randomly in the early game. Now I just need Ryoma, Azura and Leo and the Fates families will be complete.

I really hope the healer buffs would be significant enough whenever that new update gets in. I really hope the update is soon because I really need that barracks upgrade!

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Eh, I suppose that pretty much makes us even as I ended up feeding that Katarina to Shanna of all heroes.