• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

She is! It’s only rank 2, unfortunately, but I’m working on it.

Nice nice

Well uh, I question the legitimacy of that team but if it makes you happy then good for you!

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Was that your only Amelia?

Yep.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Why send her home when you can pass Live to Serve 3? xD

Why is Live to Serve 3 a 5* locked skill? Healers already lack the ability to learn many skills. 

I got a +Spd/-Res Elise as a pitybreaker while hunting for Summer Frederick (which I thankfully did get, colorless hell is....hell yo)

Also got a 5 star Sakura randomly in the early game. Now I just need Ryoma, Azura and Leo and the Fates families will be complete.

I really hope the healer buffs would be significant enough whenever that new update gets in. I really hope the update is soon because I really need that barracks upgrade!

Honestly? That's my biggest regret. I didn't even think about using her for SI at the time, although SI was definitely a thing when I had her.

I've gotten every single Fates royal as an off-focus 5-star, except for Sakura and Leo (and Xander, obviously). I do have a 4-star Sakura, but that's not really a pity breaker.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, I suppose that pretty much makes us even as I ended up feeding that Katarina to Shanna of all heroes.

What did you give her from Katarina? Swift Sparrow, Attack Ploy, or Glacies?

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Before SI and expanded barracks, of course.

Unless...?

The barracks doesn't go past 1,000. Even with a fully expanded barracks, there's no way to hold more than 10 or so copies of a character at a time.

I keep 5 Hinatas on hand in case I ever need Fury, which is basically never (I've used a grand total of 3 Hinatas for Fury). Two of those are optimal natures in case I need to build one ([+Atk, -Res] and [+Spd, -Res]). Since I rarely ever use Fury, Hinata falls into the RU tier in terms of spare copies kept for Skill Inheritance, meaning he gets 3 copies kept as spares (AG is unlimited space, OU is 10, UU is 5, RU is 3, NU is 1, yeah no is 0).

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You killed an Elise for feathers

and killed an Amelia for a Sheena

that.... is sad

How many Hinatas have you sent home?

Yep.

And yep.

Favoritism is a powerful thing ;)

A few, but not a huge amount. Why spend 2,000 feathers to get Fury 3, when I could spend 22,000 feathers for LaD3?

16 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@DefaultBeep How many Barsts did you fodder for Brave Axe? :^)

None, actually. Camilla has been... "kind" enough to show up as a 5-star multiple times, which takes care of any of my Brave Axe+ needs.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The barracks doesn't go past 1,000. Even with a fully expanded barracks, there's no way to hold more than 10 or so copies of a character at a time.

I keep 5 Hinatas on hand in case I ever need Fury, which is basically never (I've used a grand total of 3 Hinatas for Fury). Two of those are optimal natures in case I need to build one ([+Atk, -Res] and [+Spd, -Res]). Since I rarely ever use Fury, Hinata falls into the RU tier in terms of spare copies kept for Skill Inheritance, meaning he gets 3 copies kept as spares (AG is unlimited space, OU is 10, UU is 5, RU is 3, NU is 1, yeah no is 0).

I can't help but ask, who falls into "Yeah no" territory?

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

How come you rarely use Fury as a skill? Or you prefer other a slot skills (L&D, blows, TA).

Edited by Jingle Jangle

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Ouch. I pulled my first Barst in weeks a few days ago.

I've pulled, like, five or so Barsts since launch. Most of them before SI, so I have a 4-star +3 Barst that's taunting me with the wasted Reposition fodder potential. I've still never pulled Raven or Kagero ever, not even once.

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I've pulled, like, five or so Barsts since launch. 

Hopefully, my quest for Deirdre can refill my supply of Barsts. (and Cecilias for that matter)

I just gave up my last one (not technically last one but practically last one) for Caeda. I need more Reposition!

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hopefully, my quest for Deirdre can refill my supply of Barsts. (and Cecilias foe that matter)

I just gave up my last one (not technically last one but practically last one) for Caeda. I need more Reposition!

I just gave away my last non-merged Barst to CYL Lucina, so agreed, it'd be nice to get more of him. I'm also still hoping to get a better Sheena, and any kind of Raven at all.

Just now, Omegaprism said:

I can't help but ask, who falls into "Yeah no" territory?

• Arthur: Oscar has Lancebreaker 3 at 4-star rarity.
  • Beruka: Will be promoted to RU after the update for Glimmer. No real hurry, though, since I get her a lot.
  • Eliwood: Laslow has Axebreaker 3 at 4-star rarity. I might considering promoting him to RU if Ward Cavalry ever becomes a thing, but it isn't yet, and I need the box space.
  • Est: Ahahahahaha.
  • Lukas: Seth has Fortress Def 3 at 4-star rarity.
  • Merric: I don't remember what his default skills are anymore.
  • Oboro: I actually do need Rally Def now and then to save on eating Rodericks, but she's extremely common.
  • Sophia: I don't remember what her default skills are anymore.
  • Soren: I don't need Windsweep, and even if I did, I have 9 5-star copies that don't need to be promoted.

Things like that.

The stat-plus skills allow some characters to qualify for at least NU (because staff users can't use the stronger passive A skills), and all staff users are NU at minimum.

Of random not, Jagen and Gunter are actually RU not because I rarely use Hone/Fortify Cavalry but because they get replenished quickly enough to not need to hold onto a stockpile.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Est and Raigh at the very least. Oboro might too.

Raigh is actually NU in case Raudhrwolf ever becomes useful (which it might depending on how refining goes).

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

How come you rarely use as a skill? Or you prefer other a slot skills (L&D, blows, TA).

The other passive A skills are generally better offensively, and Close/Distant Def are generally better defensively (now if only they had better availability).

There are just so few occasions to actually use Fury. The only character I actually have plans to give Fury to at the moment is Valter.

Screenshot_2017-11-18-04-38-55%5B1%5D.pn

Not sure how well-known this is, but the description regarding Wrath isn't exactly to the T. Basically, it can actually activate during actual combat.

and I am so damn glad for my Charlote omg and my adorable little toons <3

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

Not sure how well-known this is, but the description regarding Wrath isn't exactly to the T. Basically, it can actually activate during actual combat.

The theory-crafting folks figured out this one soon after it was released. It's currently the only passive skill that checks HP on activation instead of at the beginning of combat.

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-11-18-04-38-55%5B1%5D.pn

and I am so damn glad for my Charlote omg and my adorable little toons <3

Charlotte's art is amazing

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Dear lord in the heavens

Can it get worse?

Have I ever told you who my very first promoted 5-star was? Let me tell ya, she's a meta-breaker for sure:

Spoiler

2yOwwlG.jpg

This was way, way back before I even knew that boons/banes were a thing. I got lucky that she wasn't +HP/-Atk or something like that.

Take a good, long look at her C skill, and ask yourself: why would anyone give that to her? Because I've been asking myself that same question for months.